Kat1e's Diary - 7 years low carb - still learning!

I wold live to belly dance, I hope you enjoyed your evening.

Oops - where did two weeks go? Well I got down to 79 and then half term appeared! What a fab holiday with loads of friends, partying, cocktails (SF), eating, more eating, the odd chip or two and did I mention the wine? Oh and no exercise!

So back to 82 and focused on low carb and getting back to dancing. I wouldn't normally worry about the scales but some trousers complaining...so no excuses!
Xx

You've so got it nailed Katie - sounds very much like Jim's approach - get to maintenance and then do induction when you've had a a small gain, so go girl, you will whooshie away those pounds no worries! :)

Hi catching up on the diaries, hope you had a good summer.

Hello lovely people:) wow what a summer - and it shows on my waist! Think that will be excessive quantities of rose wine while lying in a hammock whilst camping in burgundy - oops!

Anyway, it's time to get focused and get that scale back down below 80kg - needed for sanity plus I refuse to buy bigger clothes. So back to MFP and making sure my carbs under control (I eat low carb all the time so didn't have any bread/croissants but probably more treats than needed). I think that cutting the vino will make a big difference so starting today and will do a proper weigh-in fri/sat.

Good to see everyone & will potter around the diaries shortly
Xxx

Hi Katie
Good to see you!
I am certain you will soon get back into the swing of things, you are always so focused x

I refuse to buy bigger clothes too! That's motivation :D x

Starving all day yesterday - and when I checked calories I didn't eat enough! It's because I've dropped nuts as a snack I think - so plan today is to eat more:D
Also back to my regular dance class and getting into work
X

Hi how is Atkins going, I akwaysfind it hard the first few days....no wine is always difficult at the start.

Evening all - just a quick check in. Getting back into the swing of things

The good:
Ravenous hunger has disappeared
Feeling more energetic - keep looking for more dance classes and keen to do them. I was even disappointed in one Zumba class when teacher spent too long on new routine instead of just getting us too move:)
Sleep with no vino on school nights is just sooooo good:D

The bad:
All my trousers are too tight! Or perhaps that's good as it's keeping me focused;)

Evening all - just back from Zumba so feeling pretty energised:D but then I haven't done anything else yet this week so needed a boost!

Trousers still tight but generally feel better - as long as it disappears before winter proper hits or I'll freeze:eek: off on short holiday with hubby next week while DD on a school trip - will have to watch the vino & chocolate....

Hope everyone's well - onwards and downwards xxx

hi ya
zumba…never tried it…sounds energetic…..most i've done is rock around the front
room to 60's stuff.

Zumba is fab - and yes outrageously energetic. For all those who are waiting to lose weight to start - I started when I was at my heaviest (112kg) so don't use that as an excuse. I do admit that I was rather red faced most of the time!

I loved the Zumba music but my sense of rhythm and co-ordination is awful so I never quite got the hang of it, lots of fun though!

i had a walk around Trent park (huge outdoor space) today,then went to a cafe
and delighted to see Atkins breakfast on the menu…….i'll have that,thank you very much:D

Back