Katalena's RTM thoughts & thingies!

Oh I forgot to say, I got called "small" by 3 different people on 3 seperate occasions tonight! lol

At the montly get together I run tonight, they were also talking about a fashion show that occurs every January at an event we go to and someone asked if I was going to do some of the (causally used word) modelling for it and I said "good grief no" and someone else said....... (loves this) "with a figure like that I would be" BLESS!

Kat :):):)

My LLC texted me to ask if I would be a model in a fashion show at end Jan. Fortunately, or actually unfortunately, I can't make the date as will be in Glasgow with some old pals for a girlie weekend. Think it might be a laugh though.

Week 4, Day 22

To be continued... :)

Kat xx

your doing so well KAT :)
and a fashion show do it do it do it :) if you got it flaunt it :)
how you doing anyhow?

ha ha all depends on the type of fashion show, what you're wearing and what you're flaunting ;) ;)

I am great thank you Ken :)

How was the calorie increase today?

Kat xx

your doing so well KAT :)
and a fashion show do it do it do it :) if you got it flaunt it :)
how you doing anyhow?

havent increased yet will be over the weekend, didnt train much tonight only an hour or so :)
today i only had my normal black coffee, a latte, quorn mince with carrots and cauliflower, and apple and plum :) and a jelly and yogurt

Week 4, Day 22

Well I cannot believe week 4 is here, it is flying by! A quarter of the way through!

Breakfast as usual before I went to work today as I was on training today until 1330 - yawn! But got back to work, had a small salad box and got going as I had plenty I wanted to do.

After work today I went shopping and got some nice bits & pieces.

I bought lots of veggies to make a ratatouille and when I got in I decided I would make it at the weekend as it was later than usual and I wanted to sit down as got a busy, late few days coming up.

I had a good look at sauces in sainburys today. I like to cook from scratch more often than not but it is nice to have something easier in now and again. I bought a spanish style chicken tonight - I was surprised it was less than 3g per 100g.

I cooked off 3 small red onions in some balsamic then added 500g of chicken style quorn, the 500g jar of sauce and cooked it through for a few minutes in my casserole pan. Once done I weighed it out into 5 portions - plated up one portion, froze two and popped 2 in the freezer (once cooled). I steamed some asparagus spears, brocoli & cauliflower florets and it was delish with plenty of coarse black pepper!

I then had some fruit salad made up of pear, blueberries, apple & plum topped with fat free yog and a sprinkling of st clements as the fruit was rather bland - I am definately a raspberries/kiwi/strawberries girl!

Relaxed tonight with a latte.

Pondered my yoghurt & fruit intake again - I am still having more than less, but I am enjoying it and do not feel concerned. I have stopped buying the larger pots and started buying the single serving pots.

I feel relaxed today, it is a good week after my head spinning last week :)

I am going on a big night out for a friend's 40th this Friday and would really have liked to have a drink with her but week 5 doesn't start for me until next Wednesday! I am going to a friends next Weds after LL for a Partylite party so I may have a small glass of wine when I get there - in fact, at the weekend, I am going to get myself one of those 1 glass bottles of dry white wine and a small amount of green olives to have when I get there - lovely!

I am looking forward to being able to drink again. I like having a few drinks. I am not a daily drinker, nor a weekend binge drinker nor concerned about the amount I used to drink. I didn't go to LL to address any issues with alcohol - stopping was just part of the process, so I did it but I do like my bubbles and look forward to having them again occasionally :)

Night night all :)

Kat xx

Can't beat fruit or quorn I'm
loving the stuff :D

Hey Kat, you really should do the fashion show....you would be a knockout. And just think what a buzz you would get from it....:D

If YOU don't do it, I WILL....lol

hehe ;)

Hey Kat, you really should do the fashion show....you would be a knockout. And just think what a buzz you would get from it....:D

If YOU don't do it, I WILL....lol

Week 4, Day 23

Well nearing the end of the week again which is fantastic but it is somewhat like wishing our lives away!

I am very excited that we have 28 sleep still Christmas! :)

I enjoyed my peanut bar with some blueberries & a chopped kiwi this morning and topped it with a WW vanilla yoghurt (120g) no where near as nice as the fat free plain but I enjoyed it all the same.

I have had a cox apple & a small plum this morning with two cups of coffee made with skimmed milk and a can of diet pepsi which was very nice.

My work on a Thursday/Friday has me in our head office which is nice as I get to see people I don't often spend much time with so having a lovely day today and lots of lovely comments!

I am in a really good place in my head today, in fact I have been for the last couple of days. I can't believe I am in week 4 of RTM it just seems to be zooming on by. :)

Well that is my day so far today. Hope every one else is having a good one!

to be continued....

Kat xx

Last edited:
Wow sounds great kat What are cox apples never heard of them?

Just a tangy crisp type of apple Ken.

There are lots of different ones, like:
  • Granny Smith
  • Cox
  • Gala Blue
  • Gala Red
  • Braeburn
  • Pink Lady
  • Bramley - cooking apples
To name a few!

Kat :)

Wow sounds great kat What are cox apples never heard of them?

Week 4, Day 23 continued...

I am sooooooooooooooooo tired. I worked from 0830-2130 today, was a long day!

I got home nearer 2200 and although I haven't eaten anything I shouldn't have, I have over eaten and I am feeling it now!

The mistake I made was allowing myself to get sooooooooooo hungry! It was lack of thought for the fact I knew I was going to be working so late but just didn't give any thought to food!

Ugh!

Well, a learning curve that will require better planning if I allow myself to get that hungry again.

Kat xx

I had a blip I had an extra apple :(

I am sorry Ken but I am not commenting very much as it would come across critical and it isn't any of my business :) I don't want to offend :)

Kat xx

I had a blip I had an extra apple :(

Lol lol mmm i'd love to know the comment know you
mention it

It is the planning that is key, althoug, if you read my blog, even with planning sometimes we don't get to pull it off as we want. The best thing though is that we are AWARE of what is going on , previously you would have stuffed yourself full of bad things and now at least even if you have slightly more than you should you have the right kind of food, not fatty, sugary junk!!!! I think you did just fine hun. I skipped a meal yesterday because I was too busy, it is not the right way to go about things, but tried to make up for it with a bar later than I planned. Better than nothing. I made a promise to myself that I would never let myself get sooooo hungry that I would be in binge mode, so I am trying to stick to that.

Have a happy day

Jez
xx

Yeah jez I agree missing a meal
def ain't the right way to go, your body needs fuel
throughout the day :)

Having slept on it and thought about it more. It was a case of "eyes bigger than belly". I didn't binge but I ate too much.

I got in so late that I rushed making my meal as I was eating so late. I feel in hindsight that it would have actually been better to have a food pack, sit and relax. (Hindsight is a wonderful thing). I overate on a larger portion of fruit & yoghurt than usual - just didn't like the feeling!

As you say Jez, it is great that we recognise that and the type of foods we are eating are not the fatty/sugary type!

Because we are going out tonight & I do not want to have that bloated feeling I have decided to have my meal at lunch time. I have a salad with me today with some ham & cottage cheese on it.

Before we go out I am going to have a foodpack. That will also pull back some of the calories that I feel I had extra yesterday.

:)

Kat xx

It is the planning that is key, although, if you read my blog, even with planning sometimes we don't get to pull it off as we want. The best thing though is that we are AWARE of what is going on , previously you would have stuffed yourself full of bad things and now at least even if you have slightly more than you should you have the right kind of food, not fatty, sugary junk!!!! I think you did just fine hun. I skipped a meal yesterday because I was too busy, it is not the right way to go about things, but tried to make up for it with a bar later than I planned. Better than nothing. I made a promise to myself that I would never let myself get sooooo hungry that I would be in binge mode, so I am trying to stick to that.

Have a happy day

Jez
xx

Back