• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

kates 8 week count down; food diary.

Hiya peeps, I have just started calorie counting after following weight watchers last year and successfully losing 8 stone. Now I have 1 stone and 1 lb lest til I reach my target so I would like to do this in 8 weeks, as I have a friends wedding then. My target is 9st and 10lbs. I am in love with the gym but my eating could be more disciplined so for the next few weeks I am going to be giving myself 1400 calories a day and hopefully daily exercise sessions. So here is my dairy:

Saturday 26th march 2011

Breakfast: tesco porridge pot: 250

Milk: a pint of skimmed milk: 210

Snack: medium banana: 95

Lunch: weight watchers chilli beef oval pizza; 223
2 finger kit kat: 107

Snack: 30g special k: 113

Dinner: co op healthy choice jerk chicken and rice 365

Drinks: 600 ml pepsi max: 2

Total calories: 1365

Exercise: 45 mins spinning class and 45 mins circuit training class

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Welcome and sending good weight loss vibes to you!

Do you have to add anything to the tesco porridge pots? I'm getting bored with special K and looking for new breakfast. x

there are 14 pounds in every stone so 13x14 = 182 + 6 =188!

I did read you were 13st 6lb didn't i? apologies if i'm wrong :)

that would make you 181lbs then chick!!!

Yeah i calorie count tho i've not been very good for a month so back to it 2moro :) It does work when you stick to it and it's the easiest most logical way to lose weight in my opinion. I aim for 1200-1400 cals per day and you can literally eat whatever you want as long as it adds up :D just check packaging for calorie amounts in different products or use my fitness pal which adds it up for you and gives you a predicted weight loss!

Feel free to ask any questions everyone is very helpful here xx

aww thank u butterforever realy apreicate you geting back it sounds pretty good iv left weight watchers as it just wernt working were i do like the sound of calorie counting your weight losses are fab well done 2 u do u have a diary i think i am goin 2 start once iv started gym and well done for getin back on it x

Yeah my diary is in the sub forum - 'when the going gets tough......the tough get slimmer', Feel free to read though it's mostly me rambling to myself ;)

I've tried ww too but i think it just over complicates calorie counting, so may as well just go it alone :)

Good Luck with getting started x