Step 1 Sole Source Kate's Daily Diary

That's great! I have quite a big size gap in my wardrobe so the few pieces of clothing I wear now are a little loose.. but then the rest is way too small. Debating whether to go out and buy new things now or to wait. Tried to replace my current jeans but couldn't get into anything a size smaller so will leave those baggy for now!

Hoorah for the slinky pajamas! There is something really lovely about having a lovely outfit to wear to bed. A good way to be nice to yourself :)

Hope your weekend is going well xx

That's great! I have quite a big size gap in my wardrobe so the few pieces of clothing I wear now are a little loose.. but then the rest is way too small. Debating whether to go out and buy new things now or to wait. Tried to replace my current jeans but couldn't get into anything a size smaller so will leave those baggy for now!

Snap! I'm going to wait as I want to buy nice things that will last...no temptation to let myself put weight on again then! I have two sizes to go to target so I'll be loving the baggies for a while. Mind you I rarely throw anything away, so two things have to happen...I have to go 'shopping' in my loft for smaller things and also visit the charity shop with the stuff I've shrunk out of! ;)

How are you kanga? Hope you're doing ok. X

Hoorah for the slinky pajamas! There is something really lovely about having a lovely outfit to wear to bed. A good way to be nice to yourself :)

Hope your weekend is going well xx

Totally agree...although I do like my tartan flannel comfies too! ;) I'm a big fan of pjs.. :)

My weekend is going fine ta. I wish summer would come back though...fed up of being cold all the time! I know it's ketosis and so is good, but I'm just constantly wrapped up.

Hope things are good with you. :) xx

So it was my uncle's funeral Friday. Managed to have my mum to stay and then organise the wake with our family (such as it is!) all without coming off plan. Few difficult questions off my auntie, saying I'd just put it all back on, but only time will tell...I know I won't if I stick to the plan and continue with maintenance. :)

Well done Kate on sticking At it through what must have been a really hard day. I hope you and your family are ok xx

Don't worry about others comments - unless you've been in our shoes, I'm afraid people just don't 'get' it. Stay strong xx

Snap! I'm going to wait as I want to buy nice things that will last...no temptation to let myself put weight on again then! I have two sizes to go to target so I'll be loving the baggies for a while. Mind you I rarely throw anything away, so two things have to happen...I have to go 'shopping' in my loft for smaller things and also visit the charity shop with the stuff I've shrunk out of! ;)

How are you kanga? Hope you're doing ok. X

Both those plans sound great to me. Looking through my wardrobe it is so clear at what sizes I was most confident as I have loads of stuff.. current size I have a few staples and that's it! Looking forward to rediscovering some things! Sorry to hear about the difficult questions.. I have managed to get by without anyone other than my boyfriend knowing because I know what will come.. it always surprises me how vocal people are.. no-one said as much when I was putting on weight quickly! Had a SS+ day today and feel like I have cheated! Nice to know I can have stuff but I think going to stick out SS! Well done on staying on plan with so much going on!

Thanks all. Managed not to feel quite as hungry today. And I managed to go to the gym and actually run on the treadmill! So so much easier now I'm lugging around 3 stone less than two months ago! Week 7 wi tomorrow...CDC been away for the last week, so 14 days since my last official wi/measurements. Fingers crossed! X

So proud of sticking to the plan for so long. :) feeling really hungry tonight but will NOT cave :) x

Hi Kate - well done you! Be super proud of yourself, this diet is a test of learning, willpower and determination for sure! Have a great day xx

So it's Saturday. Dance festival with my son this weekend. My social life has never been as busy since starting cwp...oh the irony!

Yesterday we had a colleague leave, so a work BBQ with free food and Pimms and then I went out for dinner with some friends. Sparkling water all the way for me, though. :) my friends laughed at me and said I am turning into a 'feeder' as I will quite happily encourage them to tuck in but am quite happy not eating myself. I find myself looking at food now and thinking and saying honestly 'that looks delicious' but there is no longing to eat it when I look at it and am mindful. I really don't mind at all as long as I have a drink...and as I talk for England I don't have to pause to eat! ;) works for me! Any 'cravings' I have are usually a combination of tiredness and habit. X

Possibly the hungriest I've been on the plan today. I'm exhausted and have the sorest throat. I think it's just my body shouting for rest and me thinking it means food! Off to bed to resist temptation!

Hi Kate, so sorry to hear you are poorly too. My body aches and is crying out for rest too, but there is no way. I'm too busy!

I hope you can take it easy and drink enough. Take paracetemol. And hope you feel better soon xx

Hi Kate, so sorry to hear you are poorly too. My body aches and is crying out for rest too, but there is no way. I'm too busy!

I hope you can take it easy and drink enough. Take paracetemol. And hope you feel better soon xx

Thanks cupcake. A good sleep helped, but I still feel terrible. I worked from home today...literally stayed in bed with my laptop and phone. Got loads done!

Was my son's school open day today and assembly so went to watch before taking him dancing. And my jeans were falling down! :) never before been so excited about ill fitting clothes! ;)

Got two important meetings tomorrow so got to be up with the lark...and so much prep to do it'll be a late one, but hey ho. Just had an iced butterscotch shake...better for a sore throat than lemsip, any day!

Absolutely LOVING gap jeans sizing!! Thought I'd treat myself today. I've gone down not one but two jeans sizes...three in total!! I think they're very generously cut and admittedly stretchy and tight at present but I am we'll chuffed. :)

Suuuuunnnnnnsssshhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!Loving it. :) even went in the pool with the kids and hubby after work...without feeling too self conscious. :)

Wow- that's fab! Im jealous of being in the pool- what fun! Isn't it great how the sun makes everything feel better? Xx

Back