Step 1 Sole Source Kate's Daily Diary

Had to postpone weigh in today as I double booked myself this morning. Have squeezed it in tomorrow instead...can't wait. :)

Feeling really wobbly and flabby today. My CDC measured me today and I've lost a massive ten inches off my waist and five inches each off my bust and hips. My thighs are 3 inches smaller and my arms 2 inches smaller. So I know I'm losing lots, which is fab, but everything seems wobbly..almost like it was packed in before and couldn't move! Can't wait til these wobbly bits become slim again!

Wow - that's impressive inch loss! Incredible - you must be so proud! Dw about the wobbly feeling though, I read somewhere it takes your skin a little longer to catch up but it will. Treat yourself to some nice cream or oil and massage away - you will feel pampered and it will improve the tone.

Have a great day xx

Haven't updated for a few days but things going well. Have discovered the joy that is frozen chocolate tetra packs! I know we're not meant to do this as it destroys some of the nutrients or something, but I figure one every couple of days won't hurt. Went to Warwick castle yesterday. Weather was beautiful and i was actually brave enough to wear shorts!! i stuck to the plan, but loads of walking so for the first time actually felt like I needed food, rather than just thinking I'm hungry. Didn't cave though...although the ice cream was tempting! Slept well last night, despite the heat as was so exhausted.

Hope everyone else ok. :)

Phew...it's hot! I've really felt the fact that I'm not eating many calories the last few days...have been exhausted by mid afternoon. Drinking plenty though. Can hardly believe that tomorrow will be my ten week weigh in...two weeks to go til step 2 for a week. In some ways has flown by but in other ways this just feels normal now. Really hoping the scales show a good loss tomorrow. :)

Hi Kate - wow 10 weeks! That is amazing :) Im on 7 weeks today and am dreaming of getting that far. I hope the weigh in goes well today. Xx

P.s. I'm a big fan of the choccy tetra but never tried it frozen - is it like ice cream or is it all crystally? I'd hate to waste one!

Hi Kate - wow 10 weeks! That is amazing :) Im on 7 weeks today and am dreaming of getting that far. I hope the weigh in goes well today. Xx

P.s. I'm a big fan of the choccy tetra but never tried it frozen - is it like ice cream or is it all crystally? I'd hate to waste one!

Thanks cupcake. :) Weigh in went great...50lbs off in total! :) the tetras are properly like icecream...no crystals. But top tip...take it out about an hour before you want to eat it and use scissors to get it out the packet so it doesn't stay solid! :)

My goal weight suddenly seems quite realistic!! :) :) :)

Thank you...although I can 't count...have amended my signature! ;) x

10 weeks in...51lbs down...35 to go!

Excitingly today my new suit trousers are definitely 'comfortable'! They were right when I bought them two weeks ago... :) xxx

Kate that's fantastic. Soon they will be hanging! I hope you don't mind having to buy more?! Or maybe take them in?!

I'm rewinding through my wardrobe, a journey from 22 back to a 12. I've decided to not buy anything until the time is right. I'm just making a massive pile of 'too bigs' which is pleasing to see grow.

Keep going! You're doing great :) xx

Thank you cupcake. One of the girls at work is doing Cambridge too and she has just got down to a size 20, so we talked today and I'm going to give her things as I grow out of them! Not sure she'll like my style, but I've never been fashionable anyway! I've bought very little really...thanks to my hoarding tendencies I have a loft full of stuff from when I was thinner ten years ago. Just need to get rid of the big stuff once and for all. :) xxx

Struggling today. Feel so sick. No idea why...it's hardly something I ate!! ;) and just realised I have less than ten days to go on step 1! According to my scales, my bmi is less than 27 now...woo hoo! Not much longer til my planned 'day off' for my daughter's birthday...which just happens to be the day after my week 12 weigh in..not planned...just great timing. Then I'm up to step 2 all being well. :) x

Hi Kate, sorry you're feeling icky. Drink plenty, as too much heat can cause sicky dizzy feelings.

I can't believe how quickly you've reached that milestone - so fantastic. Step 2. One day, that will be me ;) xx

Gonna sound stupid, but I think it was cos I was hungry. I'd had lots of water. Think my body is trying to tell me something. Was starving yest and today I made the decision to have four products. Not hungry but actually feel much better now. I checked my bmi and I should probably be on step 2 already as i'm less than a stone above 25 according to my scales this morning and according to the book that's when you should move up, but I'll have a chat with my CDC on tues. Either way maximum of 9 days left! :) x

Feeling much better today and dropped another trouser size...always good. :) although my top half is now two sizes bigger than the bottom half which means my quick trip to the shops to look for a dress to wear to one of the many upcoming weddings we've been invited to was uneventful...nothing fits in the right places!

Hurrah to dropping another size! That's fantastic! I'm the opposite in body terms - my top is shrinking but my bottom half isn't so much! I look like a weeble ;)

Well done Xx

Back