Kate's Lipotrim Diary ;)

LadyKate25 said:
I was on when I started and thought it would effect me but didnt. Not losing anything this week now.

Thanks hun

How u doing ?

X

Getting on ok thanks! Craving food a lot but not hungry if that makes sense?!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ladykate, I woud advise you to not weigh yourself as your weight can fluctuate on a daily basis and if you're not showing a loss one day then it can really get you down and you will start to self sabotage. Try to forget about the scales and concentrate on being positive. Go for a long walk, not only will this help with the weight loss but as its exercise, the natural endorphines we get with exercise will really lift your mood and it will also pass some time for you. You can then get really excited about your weekly weigh in with the pharmacy and get a lovely surprse weight loss that will give you the boost you need for the next week.

i havent got on the scales at all as i dont want to ruin my weigh in and feel dissapointed, i feel i have lost weight and i actually feel good at the moment about it all xxx Sending positive vibes your way Lady kate xx

I've been naughty this week and weighed every morning before I drink ANYTHING.

To be honest, I've needed the extra motivation to keep going and put up with it all. To see it all coming off so quick is amazing... not sure I can tell the difference in my figure or on my clothes yet but.... there's time :)

Thanks all.
We both have been weighing ourselves I know it's bad. Can't help it.

It's goes up and down I know. I am losing my clothes they hardly it anymore. Look big on me. I do feel better in myself.

I think I just want to eat which Is bad. :(

Glad u r all doing well xx

Just been for a walk for a hour and half. Am knackered. Been up since 6:30 going to have a shower and chill out this evening. Been at work :( day has flown by now. I will sleep tonight !! How is everyone ? I'm ok still want to eat tho. Don't know what is wrong with me !! ;)

LadyKate25 said:
Just been for a walk for a hour and half. Am knackered. Been up since 6:30 going to have a shower and chill out this evening. Been at work :( day has flown by now. I will sleep tonight !! How is everyone ? I'm ok still want to eat tho. Don't know what is wrong with me !! ;)

Well done on the walk. Early night tonight methinks! Can't stop thinking about food either if that helps! It's probably natural because we're deprived of it?! X

Don't give in x I crumbled today and hate myself for being so weak now :( you have been on the diet for ages and achieved a great loss! I've only just started....I need to man up lol xx

LadyKate25 said:
Thanks Hun.
I really fancy two slices of toast with butter. Don't know what to do ? !

Help!!

Just think of the bigger picture! Which do you want more- toast, knocking yourself out if ketosis, possibly not losing any weight (or gaining!) at your weigh in this week? Or to be slimmer and happier? God, that sounds so preachy, sorry. But I know if I gave in and ate the toast I would be so angry with myself afterwards. And the toast probably wouldn't even be as good as you're imagining it!

I'm craving a burger and fries from a particular restaurant near us and it's killing me! I know that once I've lost my weight and done my re-feed, I will treat myself to this meal, just to get it out of my system! But right now I just have to remind myself why I'm doing this.

Hope you sleep well and feel a bit better tomorrow! X

Thanks ladies. But I can't handle it anymore. :( I know I have done good. When I was on it before I ended up caving in and having pizza and sides but didn't eat much of it and I still lost that week which was funny to me !!! I don't know !

well done Kate, proud of you x

Great stuff! Well done. X

well done LadyKate, i hope today is a good day for you xx :)

Well done for being strong Kate! I so could have eaten pizza last night! Haha x

Thanks ladies
I'm ok today been 100%
Went to London today and all u could smell down there was chicken shops. I so wanted to visit my chicken shop in Kennington. But didnt. ;)

Morning ladies
Weigh in two today. I shall let u know how I get on later

Right I had the TOTM on the 5 th September. And I have started again today. Don't like it arrhhh :( its not good hate it My body doesnt know what is going on!!

I am ok. Another lady at work commented on how I lost weight which is lovely hearing. She had not seen me in two weeks. So a few have noticed now. I love it when they do :)

How is everyone ?

;)

X

Back