Kate's Lipotrim Diary ;)

Wow that's great, how's Colin getting on with it? You haven't long to go till the end of October really :)

Thank u
Yeah not long. Everyone keeps commenting on how I am doing an i look great I feel great he's getting On Really good also. He's lost over two stone now. I have started to noticed it with him now. How u ? Xx

I got called skinny the other day mad !! More and more people keep noticing which is great. I wouldn't say I a skinny tho. !!
I feel better. Trying to stay 100%
It is very hard. I dread weekends now. The working week is so much better.

X

Well done, what a lovely compliment! I agree the weekends are my downfall but we're doing so well, let's try to stay 100%! Good luck hun

Ava
Xxx

Ah thanks Ava. Right back at ya also.
We can do it! ;)
I know it's a lovely compliment but I wouldn't say I am that just yet!

X

4 lbs for me today at weigh in. !

Total off 3 stone 7 lbs !! From June !
With refeed in that and a break !
;)

X

Col has had a total of 3 stone since the 3 rd of September !!!!!

Well done my lovely fiancé :)

LadyKate25 said:
4 lbs for me today at weigh in. !

Total off 3 stone 7 lbs !! From June !
With refeed in that and a break !
;)

X

Col has had a total of 3 stone since the 3 rd of September !!!!!

Well done my lovely fiancé :)

Fantastic! You'll have to post some pics you stunners! X

Ah thanks u I have been wondering whether to post some but am shy !!!!

I still wanna loss so much more. Xx

How u doing ? X

Yaaaaay well done you!!!

Excellent news x

Hi ;)
I have got my weigh in tomorrow. I know I keep forever changing my days.
Excited.
Well here is what is going on at present. I am on TRF now and I am going to refeed Saturday as next week is my birthday on Wednesday so that will be no diet day for me ! I will have five days of refeed. I will be going out for breakfast and dinner on mu bdaybut i won't go over board on my portion sizes.

Then my mate is coming over from Ireland to stay with us for a few days so I will still use the lipotrim products and have a meal day. I will try not to go mad and put on too much. Then after i will come back on it 100% see how I do then.

Can't wait to eat healthily again.

Even tough I have cheated at weekends I have always had a lost each week but I will now go all the way next time. I think I just need a break now.

I do feel much better considering I was 17 stone. I want to achieve more losses and I will be even happier with myself.

I will update my weight tomorrow morning !!!

Xx

Well done Kate enjoy your birthday

Back