Kate's Lipotrim Diary ;)

Hi
I have just had my last lipotrim shake now.
My slim and save products have come and am so excited about starting them tomorrow now. Weird I know !
Have got a got a good selection and looking forward to trying all of them.
I still have a week supply of lipotrim refeed products so will be using them when I refeed.

Thanks to all who supported me on here. You have been fantastic !

I weighed at 12 stone 7 lbs. so looking forward to going down again !

I will still be popping in on this forum.

Xxx

;)

I weighed in at 12 stone 5 lbs again yesterday.
Have been feeling really bad and didnt get to sleep this 6 am this morning and only had four hours disturbed Sleep tho. So stayed in bed all day and just got up after 12!! Didn't really sleep only for a hour. Feel much better now. Just had my breakfast at 1pm!! Had my first slim and saw product. Sweet porridge. Well it was eatable but didnt taste sweet at all?!
Do not know how I am gonna fit in three more things today

How is everyone doing on here ??

Xx

Glad all going well with you Kate enjoy slim and save
well done on getting down to 12st5lbs brill keep at it

I am doing ok slowly getting back to it never thought how hard it would be to stop eating again but it has to be done. Roll on Monday kids back to school house will be empty of all the Xmas sweets. And no one around looking for food so should be good again.

Powell I found there meals quite nice but I did put it in a bowl as it looked alot more as portion size or very small saying that I mother said when I was on them I put on a bit of weight so keep an eye for your own sake.

Good luck again with it think I might go out shopping for a bit

Well done for getting back to it. Very good.
You put on weight with slim and save ? Really was you doing the TFR??
Small portion size the porridge for sure but never mind. It was just enough. Felt like I was eating proper breakfast ! Bowl and spoon !!

X

Hi kate I was doing the 3meals with protein and veg I just think I had too much freedom when I wasn't ready best of luck with it
michelle

Hi kate I was doing the 3meals with protein and veg I just think I had too much freedom when I wasn't ready best of luck with it
michelle

Ok right I was panicking a bit there. I am doing the four packets. Thought I wouldn't lose. I bought jeans leggings and jogging bottoms and all in size 14!!! I fit in the leggings. The other ones maybe next week or two. Cannot wait.
How was your day ?
Thank u xxxx
How was shopping xxx

Hi all

Missing everyone on the lipotrim website never forget this site and all the ladies who offered me support.

Slim and save has been going good. I will still update this as much as possible.

Loving the products I have tried so far !! Mad.

I will let u know my weight on Wednesday. I am using that as my official weigh in day ;)

Hope everyone is good.

X

:)

Hi Kate

Glad all is going well with slim and save. I have been finding it hard to get back on lipotrim but still sticking to it. Keep us update.

Michelle

Hi Kate. I'm really glad S&S is going well. Size 14!! Fantastic! Good luck for the weigh in on Wednesday.

Thanks Michelle and busy mum. You too have been fantastic to me. A great support so has ms r and goose, nina22 and teapot. Thank u.
Yeah going good. Got a really bad cold at the min feel awful :(
How u ladies getting on ?
Xx

Sorry to hear your finding it hard Michelle hope it gets better for u

My fiancé just got back on it today. He started after Xmas for two days then felt he wasn't ready so stopped now he's back on it. Hope he keeps to it cos he was doing so well 6 stone loss. He has got a lot to lose. He put prob two stone back on ! X

Weigh in today and I am back to 12 stone 1 lbs at the min. I went up to 13 stone over Xmas so it's all good. Hoping to see the 11s next week now. Woohoo !!!!! ;)

X

Slim and save is going great. Loving the meals.

Well done hun xx

Weigh in today and I am back to 12 stone 1 lbs at the min. I went up to 13 stone over Xmas so it's all good. Hoping to see the 11s next week now. Woohoo !!!!! ;)

X

Fantastic Kate,well done!! :) :)

You are doing absolutely awesome

X

Well done Kate you are really doing great keep it up glad your enjoying the slim and save

Thanks Michelle and goose. Much appreciated am loving slim and save lots. Am happy and keep getting so many comments. It feels good. I feel good also. Xxx

Hi all my lipotrim buddies. :)
Weigh in today! I know I am not part of the lipotrim gang anymore :( but feel I should still update my first diary in here

I am doing great or was now my mind is playing tricks on me behaving badly thinking of naughty food! I won't do it tho. Got to stay focused on slim and save. I call it the three week blues ! I seem to get this way. But am gonna try stay focused am still enjoying my slim and save products lots. Busy weekend this week so should help well anyway I will stop going on here is my current weight

11 stone 11 lbs from 17 stone from June 2012

Want to keep going this month now finish all my products. I have also got a week of lipotrim refeed product for refeed week.

Hopefully I can crack the 11 lbs by 2 nd feb?? Who knows. Then I will see how I look and feel. Ideally I wanted to get to 10 stone but we will see. I might stop at 11 stone get into my 14s nicely and then gym and swimming toning up an continuing being good with the right food choices.

Hope everyone is well

;)

X

Here is a photo too

image-1436245993.jpg

Back