Kate's Lipotrim Diary ;)

Thanks Mburke. I don't even wanna say how much I have gained. Never mind now. Back on it 100% today even tho I am unwell now also. Not with a cold but have got severe pain in my side and bad from a condition I have got. Feel very down.
How u getting on ??

Thanks Mburke. I don't even wanna say how much I have gained. Never mind now. Back on it 100% today even tho I am unwell now also. Not with a cold but have got severe pain in my side and bad from a condition I have got. Feel very down.
How u getting on ??

Aw hope u feeling better hun. Good luck back on 100%

Plenty of water.

Ava
xxx

Well done Kate!

Hope ur doing well this freezing cold day. Just think of weigh in! I'm 12 6lb on the scales, first weigh in on thurs.

Keep up the good work

Ava
Xxx

Thanks Ava. I am so fed up at the min. Am off work and feeling down as anything. Don't know what to do. Wanted to keep going for bit but think I might change my plan not sure yet tho. Need to have a good think.
How u doing ?? X

Aw sorry to hear that doll! Uve done Sooo well, it's up to u but whatever u decide I hope u get on well! I'm not eating much food, my first weigh in is tomoro so will keep ya posted Hun! Maybe have a bath, go shopping, watch a DVD if ur well enough

Ava
Xxx

Hey Ava
What have u been eating? I just feel so crap at the min. I don't know what's wrong with me. I really want to eat now especially as I m not feeling 100%. I don't know what to do !!! :(

I'm not the best person to offer advice as I'm off the diet! I've been having brekkie and dinner low fat m&s meals! I don't want sweets or unhealthy food at all! I'd be inclined to say stick with it. Ull lose weight so much quicker than me doll! I'm good today thx doll. Super excited to weigh in tomoro!

Hope ur feeling better honey

Ava
Xxx

Ah that's great Ava
Good luck for tomorrow :)
Feel very bad still :(
I cracked again three days in feel such a failure.
I honestly don't think I am in the right frame of mind at the min for this diet at 100%
So from tomorrow I am going on the refeed plan until further notice.
Just have to do it and see how I get on. I did get back to 12 stone 5 lbs but have prob gone back up again. Never mind. I need to see it is still better than 17 stone !! Xx thanks Ava xX

Hello ;)
Well here is a update from me I am starting refeed on Friday. Cannot wait to start having my tuna salads I love them! Also the veg soup is my fave!

I will get weigh in on the Friday and this will be my last one for a while. As my pharmacy is mad busy so will continue weighing in at home as my scales are the same as the pharmacy.

I will do a full week by the book refeed and then Xmas cannot wait to have my turkey dinner. I will treat myself I am not gonna lie. But I will be careful as much as possible.

Then after Xmas I will see what I will do.

I do not know if I will go back to 100% or I could do two shakes a day and one normal healthily meal. Then I was thinking of doing swimming or the gym. I do not want to gain all the weight I have lost. I was 17 stone and now am in the 12s. So I think I have done good. I still want to get to 10 stone but I am not gonna beat myself up too much about it.

I need to get active and stop bro lazy or I will gain. I know that. I just got to be strong. !!!!

;)

X

Attachments

• image-536807357.jpg
    image-536807357.jpg
    460.3 KB · Views: 59
  • image-1869066174.jpg
    image-1869066174.jpg
    542.8 KB · Views: 65
  • image-4199971123.jpg
    image-4199971123.jpg
    504.8 KB · Views: 62
Day one today of refeed woohoo!! ;)
Just had my veg soup for breakfast ! Struggled to finish it! Summer fruits for lunch and tuna salad for dinner. Cannot wait ! Wearing my size 16 jeans today feel so good off shopping now ! Have a good day everyone ! Xx

Day one today of refeed woohoo!! ;)
Just had my veg soup for breakfast ! Struggled to finish it! Summer fruits for lunch and tuna salad for dinner. Cannot wait ! Wearing my size 16 jeans today feel so good off shopping now ! Have a good day everyone ! Xx

WooHoo :)

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

Great photos and best of luck with refeed
:)

inspiration :)

Refeed week one done!
Gone quite good minus a few slip ups
I now weigh 11 stone 13 lbs !!!! Woohoo !!!
Got my Xmas work do tonight oh no! But am not drinking too much and having the meal. With Xmas just around the corner it is hard but don't intend to go over board even if I do eat naught stuff. I will be back on it in the new year for sure !
In total I have lost 5 stone 1lb !!!!

Woohoo ;)

Xxxxxx

Back