Kate's Slimming Diary

Tuesday 15/10/2013

Breakfast- Two eggs (f) fried in fry light (f) two grilled tomatoes (sf) two slices of wholemeal bread (HEXB)

Lunch- Smoked salmon (f) tomato (sf) two low low cheese triangles (half HEXA) green salad (sf)

Snack- Nectarine (sf) and grapes (sf) with fat free natural yogurt (f)
Curly wurly (6 syns)

Dinner- Noodles (f) egg (f) prawns (f) mushroom (sf) onion (sf) beansprouts (sf) soy sauce (f) nam pla (f) barely ate any of this!

Extra- Glass of slimline tonic water (f) two cups of tea (used the rest of my HEXA for milk)

Syns used- 6
Weeklie syns- 6

I'm pretty happy with today. I managed my sugar craving with a curly wurly it was lovely! I thought I was starving but when I started to eat my dinner I felt a bit sick so didn't really have much of it. It could be the antibiotics I'm on for my kidneys. I'm proud that I'm on day two and have only used 6 syns because I will probably end up using quite a few at the weekend!

16/10/2013

Breakfast-Small wholemeal roll (HEXB) with two low low cheese triangles (half of HEXA) and chopped tomato (sf)

Lunch- Two eggs (f) fried in fry light (f) spaghetti hoops (f) mushrooms (sf) potato (f) fried in fry light (sf)

Dinner- Sirloin steak (f) one small baked potato (f) peppers (sf) onion (sf) cooked in soy sauce (f)

Snack- Two chocolate hob nobs (9 syns) tea (milk used as rest of HEXA)

Total syns used- 9
Weeklie syns so far- 15

17/10/2013

Breakfast- Boiled eggs (f) two slices of wholemeal toast (HEXB)

Lunch- Less than half a baguette (10 syns?) small slice of cheese (half of HEXA) ham (free) butter (3 syns)

Snack- Babybel (half HEXA) Grapes (sf) nectarine (sf) fat free natural yogurt (f)

Dinner- Duck (10 syns including oil and small bit of fat) rice (f) onion (sf) peas (sf) egg (f) oil (4 syns)

Extra- Milk in tea (1.5 syns)

Syns used- 27
Weeklie syns used- 42

I was disappointed with today. I think I'm seriously over estimating the syns though just to be on the safe side! I was working and forgot my lunch so choices were very limited. Dinner was cooked in work too so I can only guess the syns, although I don't think much oil was used. I don't feel like I ate a huge amount today but the syns mainly came from oil/butter which I've been avoiding so that's a bit annoying. Hoping it won't affect my loss. On the plus side I haven't been using much syns all week so I have a good few to last me the weekend :) Any feedback? I need to concentrate more on my one third superfree I was doing really well with it the first few days.

Hoya Kate, your doing really well! I wouldn't worry too much about yesterday, you did the best with what you had available to you so you should be happy with that, especially as you haven't had many syns during the week otherwise! I would say maybe try and up your superfree a little bit if you can. The more the merrier as they say :)
What day are you weighing in?

So the weekend was disastrous! I was really sick with my kidney infection and had to go back to the doctor, I also missed loads of work which means I'll be broke next month :( So I was feeling sorry for myself and I was in the house on my own and didn't have the energy to go to the shops. Over Friday, Saturday and Sunday I ended up having chipper TWICE. So bad. But I was at the stage where I was so sore and sick that I didn't care I just wanted food. I'm on the mend now and I am back to work tomorrow so feeling determined.
I weighed myself today (Monday) and I'm down one pound. Not exactly what I wanted my first week on slimming world but after the food eaten at the weekend I'm surprised it wasn't a gain!
I think your right about eating more superfree too! I'm going to make a big effort with that this week. I think I also need to remember if I have one bad day at the weekend it doesn't mean I have to keep going like that for the rest of the weekend coz every little helps!!
I have my mam's birthday on Friday so I want to feel like I've been super good for the few days leading up to that. I'm also going to go to the gym a couple of times this week now that I'm feeling better! I'll post today's food diary later on :)

Another thing that I think is going to motivate me is the fact my boyfriend knows I have started slimming world so if I keep going off the wagon he'll have no problem pointing that out! My mam has started to follow it too, I think it's more motivational when you have more people to answer to than just yourself! I'm going to try and save as many syns as possible for Friday night because I'm sure many drinks will be had!

21/10/2013

Breakfast- Chopped banana (sf) with fat free fromage frais (f). Scrambled egg (f) with bacon with fat removed (f)

Snack- Two light babybel (some HEXA)

Lunch- Cheese mugshot (2 syns)

Dinner- Syn free chilli made in slow cooker by my mam :) it had loads of stuff in it- mince, tomatoes, tomato puree, onion, mixed beans, loads of herbs and spices. I'm sure there's loads of ingredients i'm missing but it was all syn free!
Spoon of fat free natural yogurt (f) and rice (f)

Snack- Banana (sf) and grapes (sf) with fat free natural yogurt and spoon of splenda

Extra- Cup of coffee and cup of tea (milk was leftover HEXA)

Syns used- 2
Weeklie syns used- 2

I was very happy with today. I would have liked to have some more superfree, especially with my lunch and dinner but there was nothing in the house! I did some shopping for my own house in the evening and got loads of superfree stuff- it was so expensive! Need to be careful with money after missing so much work :(
I have tomorrow planned out so should go well :) I'm going to make up some food to bring to work with me and head to the gym straight after work. Really, really need to focus on my superfree tomorrow, I know it's not enough to just eat fruit between meals!

Also, I didn't have my HEXB today. I don't think there's any point forcing myself to have it now! Would very rarely miss it as I love my bread.

Food looks great :) its good you have people to support you aswell I tell everyone hehe xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks :) I think the more people I tell then the more the pressure is on to loose weight!

22/10/2013

Breakfast- Grapefruit (sf)

Lunch- Cheese mugshot (2 syns), 4 ryvita (HEXB), 3 light babybel (HEXA), tomato
Tiny piece of cake in work (4 syns)

Snack- Grapes (sf) fat free natural yogurt (f) hazelnut cappuccino (9 syns)

Dinner- Pasta with loads of superfree and free stuff thrown in (tin of tomatoes, peppers, mushroom, tuna, fat free natural yogurt) I barely ate any of this!

Snack- Curly wurly (6 syns) and cup of tea (1 syn)

Daily syns- 22
Weeklie syns- 24/105

Back