Kath's Diary

I love the choco mint!!!!and peanut bars -- what a treat really...wanted to know how could you like that tomato soup -- is that a British thing>>>its so sweet...I love Broc/Cheese....reminds me of cheez crackers -- they have them here in the UK??

I am Glad you're on CD...and lovin your newest journey...big hugz for my gal pal!:hug99:

love your excitement at the new flavours... the tomato soup is lush isn't it!! I have 2 a day! lol

Just wait til you try a choc-mint muffin!!! YUMMO!!!!

Or the malt toffee bars... scrummy!

I love the variety of Cambridge... but my tastes have changed as time has gone on... I used to love toffee and walnut, I just like it now.. lol

1 stone 9... unbelievable Kath - you are a total and utter star! :)

I love the choco mint!!!!and peanut bars -- what a treat really...wanted to know how could you like that tomato soup -- is that a British thing>>>its so sweet...I love Broc/Cheese....reminds me of cheez crackers -- they have them here in the UK??

I am Glad you're on CD...and lovin your newest journey...big hugz for my gal pal!:hug99:

Lol, well I don't know about cheez crackers, maybe they're the same as Ritz crackers? The tomato soup is delicious!! I have to get more tomorrow - after 6 months of just veg or mushroom the tomato is like some gastronomic delight :rotflmao:

I think the bars may be a little toooo nice...I have struggled to not eat more than one a day! This week I'm trying not to have bars at all, will help me get into ketosis quicker and shift this glycogen. :hug99: back at ya :D

love your excitement at the new flavours... the tomato soup is lush isn't it!! I have 2 a day! lol

Just wait til you try a choc-mint muffin!!! YUMMO!!!!

Or the malt toffee bars... scrummy!

I love the variety of Cambridge... but my tastes have changed as time has gone on... I used to love toffee and walnut, I just like it now.. lol

1 stone 9... unbelievable Kath - you are a total and utter star! :)

Ooh a choc mint muffin now that sounds delicous!!! I've got a toffee and walnut pack but I'm not really sure what to do with it :confused: I made a plate of butterscotch truffles last night but I didn't like them at all :jelous:

Well done you on another ace loss - can you believe you're going to do a skydive? How amazing, that's something I've always wanted to do :)

--------------------------------------------------------
Well I'm not quite so much of a star this week, I ate everything and anything that was put in front of me the weekend. 4 days of none stop eating really oh and drinking. By the end of the weekend I felt absolutely stuffed to the gills. My stomach is bloated and my face is fat. My husband said I looked like I'd put loads of weight on this weekend :( He was right - I weighed in a massive 12lb heavier!

Before I went I was 13st 10, yesterday morning I was 14st 8 and this morning I was 14st 4 I think (can't remember exactly now but I'll weigh myself again a bit later).

Anyway, I am NOT going to change my tracker - I fully intend to have ALL of this weight gain off in a week. I will do it!

My cdc has changed my weigh in til tomorrow, I'm going to sit in and see how she counsels some new clients (actually my sister in law and her boyfriend) so I'm really looking forward to that. I wonder if I can get 8lb off by tomorrow - mmmmm liposuction? :rotflmao:

Anyway today I'm feeling fabby again, looking forward to continuing my journey to slimdom as I certainly don't like it when it goes into reverse ;)

Hey hun,

Sorry haven;t been around much - need some space to try and clear my head.
Have just read the last few pages in ur diary, and I gotta say u are one impressive lady!! How u get straight back SS so calmly - it's really inspiring. AND - all those lovely comments, especially the postie!! Thats just gorgeous!!!
I'm sure those pesky few pounds will fly off as quick as they came on.

Big hugs to u!!

Much love, chelle xxx

Hey hun,

Sorry haven;t been around much - need some space to try and clear my head.
Have just read the last few pages in ur diary, and I gotta say u are one impressive lady!! How u get straight back SS so calmly - it's really inspiring. AND - all those lovely comments, especially the postie!! Thats just gorgeous!!!
I'm sure those pesky few pounds will fly off as quick as they came on.

Big hugs to u!!

Much love, chelle xxx

Hey Chelle! Realy really good to hear from you chick :hug99:

I've just got back from my weigh in and the official verdict is just a 2lb gain, so that's ok I don't mind that - far better than the 12lb my scales were showing on Tuesday! She measured me as well and says I've lost an inch off my chest and waist and and stomach and half an inch off my arm so she said the 2lb gain is just glycogen and will have a loss next week. So yipppeeeee :D

I hope you're doing ok clearing your head chick, everyone needs space sometimes :)

Kath xxxx

Well I'm off away again this weekend, it's our wedding anniversary and we're taking the monkey to Legoland - I'm so excited!

I can't wait to actually be able to 'join in' the fun, you know go on the rides and stuff. Usually I would have just had to stand at the side watching as I know I was too big to fit in the rides. Not this time, I'll be fighting for my go :D

Woohoo can't wait!!:bliss:

2 nights in a hotel, breakfast is included :rolleyes: :eat:

Enjoy your time...

Hope you have a gr8t time!!!! Happy Anniversary as well...

btw, where is Legoland????(wanna take my kid bro there who is 4 -- is that suitable?dunno if its the same as in the US)...

cheers...!!!!

Hope you have a gr8t time!!!! Happy Anniversary as well...

btw, where is Legoland????(wanna take my kid bro there who is 4 -- is that suitable?dunno if its the same as in the US)...

cheers...!!!!

Thanks Nina :)

It's in Windsor LEGOLAND Windsor - LEGOLAND Windsor We've got a good deal, we're staying 2 nights in a travelodge with breakfast included and entry into the park included for 2 days. £154 total for the 3 of us :)

Yes I'm sure it's suitable for 4 year olds, think they have a lot there for littlies, my son is 5 so I'll let you know how it goes :)

Have a fab weekend chicky :)

thanks Kath -- have a glorious time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Kath, thanks for your lovely message. Tonsilitis is all gone now and i'm feeling much better and losing 7lbs didn't do me much harm either - although i'm starving today!
Have fun in Legoland, I went there a couple of years ago with the kids from school. They had a great time! Well done on only putting on 2lb, much better than me last week! I'm nicely in the middle of the 13s now, so hoping to be in the 12s by the next 2 weeks.
Keep going mate and i'm glad you're enjoying the Cambridge food.
Julia x

It's my birthday today :)

I feel deprived, why is that? I want to go out for a meal, I want to have birthday cake and I want a glass of wine :(

We've been ten pin bowling, tried to think of something that didn't involve food. It was nice :) Would have like to finish it off with a take away, bottle of wine and piece of birthday cake though!

Still, I've got to be careful, I had quite a heavy weekend - oh the joy of an all you can eat buffet breakfast :drool: It was an absolutely brilliant weekend, the hotel was perfect, really lovely. I really enjoyed sharing a bottle of wine with my husband and toasting our anniversary, it was so nice! We a meal on Friday night, had breakfast and evening meal on Saturday and breakfast on the Sunday then went back on to SS.

I had a little bit of cottage cheese tonight and a few slices of cucumber as a birthday meal - not very exciting but at least was something better than a shake lol :D

I'm hanging back celebrating as I've got an Arctic Monkeys gig on Friday and I'm using it as a birthday celebration. My little boy wants to buy me a cake and do happy birthday so I've told him to wait until Friday and we can do it before I go out as I'll be having something to eat and drink on Friday and Saturday.

It's such a hectic month April is for me! Saturday night is our girls birthday meal out, there are a few of us with birthdays all around March April May so I said we could celebrate them all in one fell swoop so it just means one night out and can limit the damage!

Thankfully then I've got nearly 2 weeks clear before a big weekend away in Dublin and then after that I've got 3 weeks I think before we go on holiday to Australia, after Australia I've got 3 weeks before Glastonbury festival :eek: :silly: I really wanted to be at goal for Glasto, not sure how acheivable this is with all these things in between. Will do my best though....

Must start doing some excercise to try and negate the affect of the eating that I'll be doing...

Happy Birthday Kath! Hope you had a good one, despite the lack of food! Have to admit i'm already planning a 4 day break for my birthday as have friends coming to stay for the weekend! Glad legoland was good. Stay strong, you're so close to the finishing line! Ju xx

Know what you mean about the birthday deprivation - hope it wasn't too bad and that you had the most fantastic time on Saturday with your girly mates :D :D :D and the gig Friday too!!! oooooh lucky you!!

Sounds like you're having a manic time at the moment but all great stuff! Glastonbury - ah.. one day mebbe.. lol :D You'll be at goal easy by then :D :D :D you're an absolute star x

Evening Kath, hope you are well.

Back