Katie & Fran Stick To Plan

Thanks girls.

It's my 4th so I'm kinda used to it!!

I'm getting on with it, life can't stop else so would I. Working from home tomorrow to keep occupied. Tried to do shakes today but had some ww soup n pretzels aswel.

Did u stay on plan Katie?

Fran, when dya go to benidorm?

Xx

Your a trooper hun stay strong.i go to benidorm fri.i was off plan on weekend as had a awful abcess on ny tooth and on antibiotics so came off and eat but too much lol.weighed this morn biut 3 lbs on boo so on it now tik fri hun xx

franbella21 said:
Your a trooper hun stay strong.i go to benidorm fri.i was off plan on weekend as had a awful abcess on ny tooth and on antibiotics so came off and eat but too much lol.weighed this morn biut 3 lbs on boo so on it now tik fri hun xx

Any excuse eh flower.... Were all the same lol! Hope u enjoyed it, as long as it was worth the 3lb who cares lol!

Oooh exciting stiff, how long for? X

Did I heck as like stay on plan it was a planned break n scales said I'd gained 10 this morning in 6 days. Tried doing ss today but had half a chicken and 3 packs of meat lol xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm dying n my ass.
Ate ***** late last night n gave in to biscuits earlier today.
So here is my new plan. Big nandos chicken n salad feast tonight then restarting tomorrow. I go away 6 weeks today and want at least 21 off of which 11 are this huge gain from the weekend grrrr
Very annoyed with myself and even have random indegestion aghhhhhhh.

This will be me this time nxt week lol.loving the plan you can do it my lovely i shouldbt have gone to sleep last nite should have stayed texting u lol xx

Hey Fran hope it's all going well. Not long till your hols and then as of Tuesday you and me are on a mission!!

Katie when's your WI? And how you getting on?

Well good luck hun. I'll be back on track with you from Monday. Got a few meals planned for the next few nights.

Morning ladies well im officially off plan now til tues.im absolutely dreading the gain and bloat but its my mini holiday and imtend to enjoy it.i will try and get on here but if i dont katie smash it hard and ali bloody enjoy! Much much love xxx

franbella21 said:
Morning ladies well im officially off plan now til tues.im absolutely dreading the gain and bloat but its my mini holiday and imtend to enjoy it.i will try and get on here but if i dont katie smash it hard and ali bloody enjoy! Much much love xxx

Fran u have a super time n I'll miss u loads xxx
In going to be so on this now xxx

Aw il miss u too i only bought a foreign package to keep in touch with u lol sod glen ha ha.your goin to nail this and lose over 7lbs te i get bsk xx

franbella21 said:
Aw il miss u too i only bought a foreign package to keep in touch with u lol sod glen ha ha.your goin to nail this and lose over 7lbs te i get bsk xx

Lol our poor husbands omg I might actually have to talk to mine with u not in bed in bed at night lol.
So far had a litre and some chicken.
Got three shakes left to have at 2.30 6.30 and 9.30 xx

Have an awesome time Fran. I'm so jealous!! In off plan now til Monday so we'll both be back on track for definite come Tuesday.

But don't think about that now. Just enjoy every bit of your holiday.

And Katie even tho I'm off plan I'm here for support if you need it. xx

p220157 said:
Have an awesome time Fran. I'm so jealous!! In off plan now til Monday so we'll both be back on track for definite come Tuesday.

But don't think about that now. Just enjoy every bit of your holiday.

And Katie even tho I'm off plan I'm here for support if you need it. xx

Thanks Ali I may just need it. I'm determined to get the holiday gain off. It's already dropped a bit so that's good xx

I shall be writing all sorts of rants on here whilst my Fran is away just thought I'd warn u all lol.
One shake 1.5 litres and chicken gone still starving lol xx

Stay strong. You'll do it.

I've had my 2 shakes of the day and 2 pints of water but soon off to dinner with the girls. We're going for a Mexican but I'm gonna try and pick the healthiest option possible. As with the meal I have with my dad tomorrow and my wedding anniversary meal Saturday I think I'll end up putting on half a stone if I go overboard.

We joined a gym today and I've got my induction Sunday. So I'm hoping to burn off some of the damage I cause.

p220157 said:
Stay strong. You'll do it.

I've had my 2 shakes of the day and 2 pints of water but soon off to dinner with the girls. We're going for a Mexican but I'm gonna try and pick the healthiest option possible. As with the meal I have with my dad tomorrow and my wedding anniversary meal Saturday I think I'll end up putting on half a stone if I go overboard.

We joined a gym today and I've got my induction Sunday. So I'm hoping to burn off some of the damage I cause.

If u do cardio whilst not in Keto you will find your body will use that excess water and glycogen from the food up if u do it whilst in Keto tho you will retain water to protect your muscles so haut be prepared for random things to happen lol xx

Back