Katie & Fran Stick To Plan

summerbear2013

Gold Member
Hello
On week six of CD and decided to do my own diary but not just any diary it's a joint diary with my lovely friend Fran.
We met on here a few weeks back and have counselled each other back into ketosis or sticking to plan when needed and become great friends.
So we thought we'd share our joint journey and cyber love of each other with all you guys.
So if my signature is working you'll see I've lost over a stone and a half in 5 weeks even though it's been up and down. I've been 100% now for 11 days and shall be for another 9 until my weekend away.
Then got a holiday mid October to aim for. Want to be in the 13's by time I go away.
I'll hand over to Fran to introduce herself now and take it from there.

We must warn you we are serial weighers and series poas'ers (piss on a stick)

Thanks Katie x

hiiii im fran and katie said it all really.we met on here and she has become my rock.we may only know each other in the cyber world but in the future i know we will meet up and stay in touch.gosh can you feel the love!! lol my hubby actually thinks shes a 6ft greek adonis as my phone is glued to my hand ha ha.

Anyway bit bout me, im 33 and have 6 kids yes 6 kids, i really should have bought a tele lol.anyway they are 14, 12 , 6, 5 year old twins and 7 month old baby sasha.i started my weight loss at 18.4 lost a few lb myself and started cd at 17.13.this is week 7 for me and to date ive lost 24 lb :) i have had a few blips i went ion a hen weekend 2 weeks ago and gained 6 lb but last week lost 7 so all off plus a lb. im off to benidorm in 15 days so am trying to ss or at worst ss plus.

my ultimate goal is 12 stone but really taking one day at a time.i must add i really wouldnt be at this point without katie xxx

Awe your so sweet. I forgot to say I was 18-5.5 when I started dieting at end of jan and at WI on Tuesday was 15-2.5
But it's not all been about cd for me I lost the first large chunk doing SW and will do the last chunk doing it to.
I was put on cholesterol and blood pressure tablets at end of jan and have since through SW for my cholesterole from 7.9 to 3.8 and come off those tablets. Just need to get my weight down and keep my bp down to get off those tablets so I can start a family. I'm 35 & my clock is ticking as the gp told me lol. X

noooo it is not week 7 its 8 argh im so confused feel like i been on this diet forever.cd wrecks your brain im sure.found today hard, i dont think it gets easier tbh its the whole depravation thing xx

franbella21 said:
noooo it is not week 7 its 8 argh im so confused feel like i been on this diet forever.cd wrecks your brain im sure.found today hard, i dont think it gets easier tbh its the whole depravation thing xx

Totally I'm not hungry today but as I've worked from home it's made me feel deprived and bored tonight i think. Just about to have my last product a peanut bar and last bit of water making it 3 litres. Was going to have a brew but I'd want milk and I'm trying not to sneak extra bits in xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ha ha welcome gg!!! Xx

Well yet again im in bed at 9 pm not sleeping but watching tv lol i.find all i wnt to do on this diet is sleep lol xx

franbella21 said:
Well yet again im in bed at 9 pm not sleeping but watching tv lol i.find all i wnt to do on this diet is sleep lol xx

I was in bed by 7.30 yesterday hiding from food n in a mood lol. Tonight I'm watching ***** tv in bed lol. Rock n Roll haha xx

Hahaha I love this, Katie and Fran stick to plan, its brilliant, honestly I have said it a few times now but this forum is a god sent. Fran I have been chatting to you on my diary a bit but its nice to meet you Katie, wouldnt it actually be great to arrange a night out in a few months...something to aim for, but then again I dont think we all live in the same country so might not work lol. As I always say to my mate, skinny *****es coming through! xx

Oh and Fran you never mentioned the family, id love six kids...dont ask me why lol, id love a big family, and I have the twin gene too so it might be a reality some day! I might change my mind about a big family then lol

Shazziebelle said:
Oh and Fran you never mentioned the family, id love six kids...dont ask me why lol, id love a big family, and I have the twin gene too so it might be a reality some day! I might change my mind about a big family then lol

Hi welcome to our madness.
I'd love twins too but no gene for me hehe x

I love the madness, Id fit right in lol x

Lol hiiii if u came to live with me for a few dsys ud soon change your mind haaa! Where do u live hun? Xx

I live in Dublin Ireland, I think most people on here live in the UK. xxx

Oooooh im sure me and katie wouldnt mind a weekend in dublin lol wotcha reckon katie? Lol xx

See were game lol.ive always wanted to go to dublin xx

Back