Katie & Fran Stick To Plan

Ooo good info. I just assumed I'd lose more. But I'll keep a close eye on it. I can't see me doing too much on day 1. I'll ease myself in gently.

p220157 said:
Ooo good info. I just assumed I'd lose more. But I'll keep a close eye on it. I can't see me doing too much on day 1. I'll ease myself in gently.

My friend has had huge losses then started running and it's all gone mad. Really I should be on plan 810 or above to do new exercise especially cardio. As your body can't cope so u may need to be careful xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I miss u alreafy i feel like like a fatty boom boom already xx

Katie I so wish I was in your shoes right now. Just got home from having Mexican. Didn't have a starter or dessert and no alcohol. Picked chicken taco's but no cheese. And my belly is still feeling dodgy. I think it's cos they were quite greasy. So gonna guzzle water tomorrow. And prob go for chicken salad or something similar tomorrow when my dad comes for lunch. Feel rough.

Hope you're in ketosis by tomorrow. Have you got your wee sticks?

How you feeling today Katie?

Hi day two for me. Won't be in ketosis until Sunday day 4 cos there's far too many carbs to shift first. Scales had dropped to 15-4 this morning but really want them back to 14-11 like they were before I went away boooo. Thought I'd have dropped more than 2 overnight but going to keep at it. Just glugging the water.
It might be the oils that have upset ur tummy eeeek hope it settles down xxx

Belly is feeling better today still a bit dodge but bearable. Im also glugging the water in the hope it minimises the damage.

p220157 said:
Belly is feeling better today still a bit dodge but bearable. Im also glugging the water in the hope it minimises the damage.

Ate u having shakes but then the one meal? That will limit damage too xx

Oh Fran I miss you soooo much omg how did I cope before I met u lol.
Off to my mothers shortly to do a hamper with the following in it which I had to purchase n try not to eat lol
4 large green n blacks choc
1 green n black choc drink
Walnut n coffee cake
2 packs of thorntons fancy biscuits
1 fresh coffee
1 flavoured tea
2 preserves
Aghhhhh was hell on earth

Today so far had my chicken and 1 shake plus 2 litres of water. Managed a full day in work without killing anyone and come home to my new nails inc polishes n vans have arrived
Xx

Ooo I wan some new nail polishes. Might use that as a treat to myself when I lose another 7lbs.

Hope you have a good evening Katie and stay strong. It's amazing how much Fran has helped me too. Roll on Tuesday that's what I say.

p220157 said:
Ooo I wan some new nail polishes. Might use that as a treat to myself when I lose another 7lbs.

Hope you have a good evening Katie and stay strong. It's amazing how much Fran has helped me too. Roll on Tuesday that's what I say.

Hehe these are my new polishes. I now have 25 Illamasqua polishes and 10 nails inc plus 5 marvella whoops lol.
Just havibg butterscotch shake now then bed shortly with a bar n brew. Rock n roll.
Thanks for checking in in me Ali it means alot.
Heard from Fran think she's looking forward to being home tues too xx

image-3027734638.jpg

Here they are x

Oooo I'm jealous. I like the purple and blue colours. I think I might have to copy you and buy some new polishes. It's been a while since I treated myself.

Are Nails inc supposed to be good? I normally stick to rimmel.

Ps. I'm already in bed. Trying to gulp down a third pint before I go to sleep. It's sad being in bed before 8pm on a Friday night.

Lol Ali I feel your pain.
Well I think if u have false nails any product is good. I go for nails inc and Illamasqua cos with a really good base n top coat they last me 5-7 days and I'm quite heavy handed. I don't have false nails just my own short ones so I invest in good polishes. The nails inc are about £11 and Illamasqua are £13 but that set is in sale for £14 at minute. I did the orangey pink on toes and blue on fingers xx

Attachments

• image-3998483088.jpg
    image-3998483088.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 22
  • image-590643022.jpg
    image-590643022.jpg
    275.5 KB · Views: 23
I'm the same, can't have fake mails cos of my job. And when I'm at work I'm not allowed to wear nail polish, so I only put it on for nice occasions. But I might start doing it more regularly as it definitely boosts my moral/confidence.

Loving the colours. I'm lolling at new shoes online. Not that I'll have anything to wear them to with all these early nights.

p220157 said:
I'm the same, can't have fake mails cos of my job. And when I'm at work I'm not allowed to wear nail polish, so I only put it on for nice occasions. But I might start doing it more regularly as it definitely boosts my moral/confidence.

Loving the colours. I'm lolling at new shoes online. Not that I'll have anything to wear them to with all these early nights.

Haha just buy new pjs and slippers like I have instead
What job do u do Ali? Xx

Back