Katie & Fran Stick To Plan

Last edited:
Ah so you prob have a good idea what it's like. Its not as exciting as those cop shows that's for sure.

p220157 said:
Ah so you prob have a good idea what it's like. Its not as exciting as those cop shows that's for sure.

Lol yeah although since he moved to CID 20 months ago I can count on one hand the number of times he's actually finished on time. Where as when he was in the matrix task force in uniform it was his rest days that got effected. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah I know that feeling. My hubby does firearms-diplomatic protection. He's always off on time but quite often works his rest days.

For the last 4 yrs I've been a beat/safer neighbourhood officer so I'm rarely off late or called in on my days off. Start a new job on Monday as a schools officer. Doubt it'll be much different though.

p220157 said:
Yeah I know that feeling. My hubby does firearms-diplomatic protection. He's always off on time but quite often works his rest days.

For the last 4 yrs I've been a beat/safer neighbourhood officer so I'm rarely off late or called in on my days off. Start a new job on Monday as a schools officer. Doubt it'll be much different though.

Ahhh right yes the hours will be good being a school officer one of chris's friends does that as he has 4 kids of which two have autism xx

Blimey that's gotta be tough going.

Well I'm gonna call it a night. It's been a long day. Will catch up with you tomorrow. Keep glugging the water. xx

p220157 said:
Blimey that's gotta be tough going.

Well I'm gonna call it a night. It's been a long day. Will catch up with you tomorrow. Keep glugging the water. xx

Thanks hun I've had 3.3 litres after this brew. Catch up tomorrow and sleep well xx

Off to sleep now had 3.3 litres today and been 100% for two days now. Hopefully be in ketosis soon so I can help Fran and Ali get back on it tues morning.
5 weeks and 5 days until teneife omg can I stay on plan that long other than on fri 21st it's planned date night eeeeeek xx

Day 3 and in ketosis and lost another 2. Need another 5 off to be where I was before I went away n indulged in all those carbs lol. X

Keep going strong. I'm gonna be in your shoes by Wednesday hopefully as tomorrow is my last day of naughtiness.

Thanks Ali.
Update from Fran. I didn't put this yesterday as wasn't sure she was ready to share with the world but her friend fell and broke her elbow in benidorm airport and they spent yesterday's in hospital and are now both miserableand want to come home. Grabs tooth has started off again too so she's majorly unhappy.
Xxxx

Oh my goodness. What a pants holiday. So much for some r 'n' r. Well big hugs to her and her friend. Sounds like she might have to get that tooth pulled out if it keeps flaring up on her. It's the worst kind of pain.

I've just got into bed after our anniversary meal. I've blatantly eaten too much and have a headache. But not long now till I can get back on the straight and narrow. Gotta admit I've not really enjoyed this 4days off like I thought I would.

Hey Katie just seen on another thread you've lost 5 of the 10lbs you gained. That's bloody good. When is your WI?

I've just mentioned to hubby about getting back to 100% SS tomorrow and skipping the meal we had planned. And he's fine with that. So I'll be back on it tomorrow. Bring on the joys of getting back into ketosis.

Do you think Fran might fly home early?

p220157 said:
Hey Katie just seen on another thread you've lost 5 of the 10lbs you gained. That's bloody good. When is your WI?

I've just mentioned to hubby about getting back to 100% SS tomorrow and skipping the meal we had planned. And he's fine with that. So I'll be back on it tomorrow. Bring on the joys of getting back into ketosis.

Do you think Fran might fly home early?
Hiii
No she can't afford to pay for an extra flight so they're making best of it. Think they felt better after a nights sleep last night.
Yes have lost 5 already thought I'd put it on here but got confused lol. Not bad as only done 3 full days 100%.
You know I didn't enjoy those says I was off plan. It ended up a week in the end but I'm in ketosis and had 3.3 litres so hanging in there.
I should get weighed Tuesday night but I have enough products in for another week yet and might not bother. My scales at home are accurate although different to CDC ones. If I can lose another 5 by Tuesday I'll be happy as that will mean a maintain thank god. But obviously I didn't get weighed last week either. God it's stressful losing weight lol.
Give me a shout if u need any help hun xx

Hope they get home ok. Sounds like they'll need another holiday to get over the trauma of this one. Fingers crossed it improved and they had a good time in the end.

Hi Ali I restarting today?
I'm about to come on I think and already got tummy pains I don't usually get this bad eeek.
Hardly had water today had 1 litre my chicken and a shake so far. Xx

Well it was all going to plan but we've just been swimming and now ordered a Sunday roast. So I guess it's back to the original plan of restarting Monday. Which is probably a good thing as I always find the first few days easier if I'm at work.

I find it easier to restart when I'm home and chris at work but that cos my job is different I suppose and you have a family which makes it harder xx

Back