Katie & Fran Stick To Plan

franbella21 said:
Well just caught up u two been great!! So ali ure on day two is that rite hun? Well well im actually traumatised aftrr my trip it was hell on earth i sobbed myself to sleep fri nite was so emotional and tired.it didnt get much better.my friend was in alot of pain and whst with me and my bloody tooth god wot a pair.i feel absolutely minging tummy aches and feel like ive got veg oil sloshing round in my tummy my bowels r screwed too yuk.bein off plan has not been as much fun as i was hoping i think id rather feel hungry and empty than full n bloated.bein weighed tom i must b mad but i need products.hope u both oj katie i am so so proud of you love u lots im off to text u now lol ali im off to catch up with u on your diary hunni xx

Love u too. Ali is day 2 tomorrow u r day one but we'll get u both through the worst.
Ali send me link for ur diary hun then I can follow u too xx

KatieNicholson said:
Ali its 3 products and a small meal
Cos 2 products and a Meal
Is about 1000 calorie plan. I do 3 products and 170g chicken a day. Hubby says I'm a ***** and moody when I restart this diet but that he's being supportive and keeping quiet lol.
Day two and three are a total bitvh aren't they but u can do it. Split ur shakes and have 170g chicken if needs be. I've lost 8.5 since restarting it on Thursday and that's with the ss+ meal xx

I thought I'd got confused. I'll see how it goes. The fact you've still lost loads on SS+ is inspiring. And makes me think it might not be so bad after all. The good news is I should be fairly busy at work tomorrow and weds which means I hopefully won't get tempted to cheat.

Oh I'm useless not sure how to do it. It's called 'Ali's weight diary' original as ever. And should be in the CD diary forum bit.

I weigh at bout 10.15 i really dont want to go but im def goin i need to face upto it.got dentist tom morn i neeed it out im on waiting list as got to be done in the hosp.im so so tired i will catch up tom xx

Yup started it today. But schools are back tomorrow. So I'll pop in and introduce myself to the head etc and see what's what.

Good luck Fran. Sleep well. Hope you feel better tomorrow. xx

p220157 said:
Yup started it today. But schools are back tomorrow. So I'll pop in and introduce myself to the head etc and see what's what.

Awe hope your first week goes well am sure it will hun. Good luck for day two xx

Morning well even after sleeping fir hours im still so shattered and currently sat in dentist.again.lol.well wi as soon as i get out of here.lets see the damage lol and crack on with this.its my daughters 6th bday today so be hard with the bdsy cake etc lol.ali hope today goes well hun my mum is in the force abd my dad was too but had to retire due to bein injured on duty.katie my lovely ure doin great my little flower xx

Hello hello
Well I am going to he weighed tonight as I've run out fibre powder grrr. According to my scales I'll maintain from the tues before my trip away so that's good as means I'll have lost the huge Yorkshire Dales gain hehe xx

Hey Katie, well good luck for tonight.

Any news from Fran yet re her WI, dentists and 6yr old b'day party. What a hectic day.

p220157 said:
Hey Katie, well good luck for tonight.

Any news from Fran yet re her WI, dentists and 6yr old b'day party. What a hectic day.

She's got flagyl new antibiotics she's doing high protein today as she's busy getting bellas birthday tea sorted. Oh and she gained 5 which is brill considering she's been away and off plan with her tooth. Xx

Oh my goodness well done. Not sure I could have resisted being on day 2. I drove home today and I go past a macd's drive thru. Can't tell you how tempted I was. But downed my 3rd shake as soon as I got through the door I was that hungry.

And just finished my 5th pint of water. Will aim for another 2 before bed. Can't wait till I'm in ketosis and not starving anymore.

Might have a cheeky peek on the scales tomorrow morning. I'd love it if I was 9st 10lbs on Thursday's WI but with all those meals out that might be a bit optimistic. It's just whether the exercise counter balanced it?

Hi well I've now had nearly 4 litres today lol and having 1/2 portion plain boiled ribs which I often do as my ss+ meal as a treat
Have another shake later if u need it or the chicken hun and keep going. Xx

Well prep day done andexcited bout tom.bring it on! Want to start seeing losses again not losing then gsining etc u botb done amazing so proud of u both x

franbella21 said:
Well prep day done andexcited bout tom.bring it on! Want to start seeing losses again not losing then gsining etc u botb done amazing so proud of u both x

I feel huge tonight after all the water n ribs. I hope having milk hadn't knocked me out of ketosis had alot last few days xx

Hopefully you'll be ok Katie.

Hey Fran glad today went ok. What's the update in the tooth front? And did the party go ok?

I'm in bed avoiding the kitchen as normal.

Hi ali hun im on more antibiotics yum lol plus dentist grinded doen my tooth ouch ouch id rather have had given birth again ha ha.how u doin? Lol think we are all in bed lol xx

Oh god I think I would have got a pair of pliers and done a DIY job by now.

I'm hungry. But it's to be expected for day 2. Gonna go to sleep soon ready for a 4.30 wake up.

Back