Katie & Fran Stick To Plan

Im writing this for my dear friend katie.i know your struggling today hun but u need to remember why your doin this diet.if it wasnt for you id no doubt be off this diet snd gaining all the weight i worked so very hard to lose.you need to stay strong and remembrr food does not and will not make u feel better today its as simple as that alsp remember that we do not want to be overtaken!!! Wink wink lol.its only one day you feel like poo and il be texting u every min if i have too"!! Love u lots ure frangipani x x

Aw Katie I just got home from work. Hope you're doing ok.

p220157 said:
Aw Katie I just got home from work. Hope you're doing ok.

Just lost the plot had too much milk in my brews yesterday n totally knocked me out of ketosis. Restarting tomorrow having steak for tea. Just can't cope today xx

Fair enough. I think we all have days like that. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. xx

Hey you two hope you both have a good day today. X

Hi ali im ssing today got to get back into this properly.aw katie my lovely wish i could help il start walking now lol.had 1.5 l and my first shake think today is goin to kill me xx

franbella21 said:
Hi ali im ssing today got to get back into this properly.aw katie my lovely wish i could help il start walking now lol.had 1.5 l and my first shake think today is goin to kill me xx

I'm still sipping thus bottle of 500ml. Going to try still water after instead I think. Xx

How u doin hun? Know were in constsnt contact but i find it helps posting on here too :) just having my soup xxx

Ave just got back from walking the dog. It's nice and sunny here. But I've had diarrhoea issues today. Which is just *lovely*. On my 4th pint of water. Hopefully we'll all have a better week this week.

Last edited:
I've managed a litre of water but no products. Going to gp tonight although the buscopan has helped and I think it's just overload in my tummy from being on a vlcd to major binge. Have kept myself busy all afternoon as much as I can really. Trying to convince myself it's getting better lol xx

Hope it does hun. Try and keep lugging that water as it'll flush you out. x

p220157 said:
Hope it does hun. Try and keep lugging that water as it'll flush you out. x

Thanks Ali. I'm just trying to change signature etc and accept ur friend request. U don't see any of that on the app so I wasn't being rude xx

Oh that's ok. I'm normally on the app too. I only go on the website once a week.

Ok so here's my mini goal and competition with myself. If anyone else would like to join in feel free....

By the 27th September I want to weigh exactly 9st or less. So a loss of 12lbs. I also want to be 100% for the next 3 weeks with no cheating.

Doh sorry Fran and Katie. Meant to put that on my diary. Getting confused. I am useless sometimes.

Lol this diet makes me such a mong.well ive managed to get through today bein 100% no chicken nothing and im v v proud of myself i def think a few days prep helps il have chicken if i need it tom.hows eberyone feeling? Did u manage a shake katie? Its been lovely here tooo ali shame kids are back at school lol.it feels like groundhog day at my house at the min..get up sort kids go to school home clean sort baby bak up school tea bath kids bed argh lol i need abit of excitement in my life xx

Ha ha ditto. I don't have to do the school run yet. But my life seriously lacks excitement. I could do with something to look forward to. Might have to organise a night out for end of sept when I'll hopefully be 9st or less.

Lol the school run kills me i have to get 2 five year olds and 6 yr old ready snd sort the baby lol im lucky if i even get chance to brush my hair lol bad times.benidorm was meamt to be my excitement but it was a disaster lol xx

Back