Katie & Fran Stick To Plan

Well another good day im back in the zone now thank god i had a cheese string earlier only 62 kcals so all good.im hoping im heading into keto i had lots of energy today long may it continue! Hope everyone had had a good day.katie im missimg you! Xx

Hey Fran well done on staying strong today. Good luck for tomorrow. Hope you get a good loss xx

I've been 100% today. Gonna have a cheeky peek on my scales in the morning and see what damage my weekend of naughtiness has done. Fingers crossed I can pull it back in time for Thursday's WI.

Tou sound much happier today xx

I am much happier i really wasnt in a good place on weekend and fri was awful.this diet really does effect emotions badly well certainly does mine lol.so proud of us bein 100% well apart from my cheese string lol.il be happy with just losing my gain :) xx

I'm sure you will. It definitely affects my moods, I thinks that's why I had the curry the other night cos I was just so fed up with it all. But as someone once said (not sure who) "slim always tastes better that chocolate/curry/pizza etc"

So I must remember that for next time I want to have a meltdown.

Anyway I shall say night night. Speak to you in the morning. xx good luck. Xx

Morning morning!! Well i havent slept all night no idea why just couldnt switch off so am literally falling asleep on my feet.had my wi lost 7lb so im happy i lost my gain and another 2lb onto nxt week now and want a 4lb loss xx

WOOHOOO!!! Congratulations hun. So happy for you. Is it wrong that I'm also a tiny bit jealous?!? But you definitely deserve it, unlike me you didn't cave when the going got tough so you deserve every pound of the 7lb loss. Hope you're having a fab day despite the lack of sleep.

Lol thsnks hun technically speaking i only lost 2 as gained 5 last week.i actuslly think when uve eaten ***** and get bak on it it kick starts your metabolism again.so i think youl have a whopper on thurs! Xx

That would be nice but as it'll only be 3 days worth of 100% I might have to stay on track a bit longer before I get a bigger loss.

How's Katie getting on.

I think shes starting bak today hun we in constant contact bu fone bit shes got a manic day at work today :/ i think youl lose 5:) xx

Woo hoo Fran! What a great result! I'm totally looking forward to weigh in tomorrow night.....its a shame I'll be stuffed full of water!! I bet I won't be so excited about future weigh ins!!

Am here am here messaging whilst on loo as am so busy. Got alot of deadlines for this week and then am exam and role play assessment next week so am stressed to glory. Don't even know when I'm weighing in As got enough products to open a shop at moment lol.
Cricket was brill and met lots of players but ate like a dog coa it was raining n I felt sorry for myself lol. Restarting today so far all I've had is a litre of water as not moved from my computer. Aghhhhhhhh

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanka nickie youl have a huuuge loss tom and itl totally spur u on to keep you goin xx

Hey Katie glad you had a good time at the cricket. What do you do again? Hope you've managed to have a shake by now.

p220157 said:
Hey Katie glad you had a good time at the cricket. What do you do again? Hope you've managed to have a shake by now.

I am a nurse but I work for a large pharmacutical company as an account manager. Got to live in a hotel next week on conference can't face it at all. Xx

Right day one of restart and had 2 litres of water and one shake. Not sure at what point I'm going to fit in the other two really. I seem to go from one extreme to another lol xx

In bed 3 shakes n 2 litres down nothing more or less. I'm .25 of a litre short today but I used lots of ice n won't lose Amy sleep. Not weighing myself in morning as an up n out by 7 n it'll only dissapoint me lol xx

Omg so tired couldn't sleep last night. Still not weighed to avoid disappointment lol. Had a third of a vanilla shake powder in a blender with coffee sweetener and ice n water. Had it in car like a cold Starbucks. If this works might do it in hotel next week. Spread one shake powder out through entire morning. Must admit don't feel as bloated today.
In other news omg it's freezing haha.
Good luck Fran first day back in work and Ali wanna see pics of u in ur outfit cxx

I'll try and post it about 3 or 4ish when I start getting ready. Have a good day everyone.

Morning snap katie i didnt sleep yet again argh i cant switch off.im so proud of you not weighing!! Im goun to struggle with the water at work.never mind.im sure someone has stolen my child and replaced her with someone elses shes been really grumpy and horrible :// xx

Back