Katie & Fran Stick To Plan

Stay strong you two. I've been bad but thinking it might be time to call it a day on CD might come back in a month or 2 depending on how I get on.

Ali i dont blame you hun and i will support you whatever your choice.i know katie will too :)youve got to do whats right for you.i managed today 100% ss wow first time for everything lol off to sleep now am full of head cold feel yuk.xx

Thank you so much hun. I think I'd just reached my limit. But I'll definitely keep check on things and in sure I'll keep using cd products every now and then to keep me on track.

Well done for being 100% especially as you've been unwell. Hope you feel better tomorrow and sleep well tonight hun.

I'll still be on minis, cos Ive sadly come to love the chatter on here. And consider you and Katie friends now. Xx

Fran, Katie just to let you know I'm gonna try and change my profile name and delete my old threads etc. cos my name at the minute is my warrant number. And hubby pointed out that it's not exactly anonymous. And what with those poor wpc's in Manchester getting shot. I'd hate for something to happen to me and some dodgy pics in my undies and all my flab hanging out be put all over the news. So you might find I reappear with a new name.

Morning hun omg lol i laughed at the undie comment but totally understand about everything else.ask admin and theyl delete threads hun.pm me when uve sorted new name etc.plz dont leave us altogether ! Xxx

Right I'm finally back.

I'm also still seeing CDC today as funnily enough I went majorly off the rails. So I need to come off CD in a more controlled way if I'm not gonna pile all the weight back on.

So think I might do the steps properly instead of going mental like I have for the last few days.

What have I missed? How are you both?

Last edited:
Hiya hun so so glad your bak! Loving the new name! Lol.good idea biyt your cdc i think u should be moving up the steps now hun.so u can actually eat but still be losing weight hun.see what your cdc says.ive been ok only blip ive had was i had a high protein brekkie yest morn had bacon mushrooms egg n beans then katie informed me they high carb argh.i jus had two shakea yest to try and even it out lol.got cdc at 10.katie is still away with work i think shea been good :) she hasnt had much time to to text and theyve been making her do all sorts of weird stuff lol .il update after cdc xx

Cool mines at 10am too. My scales said 10st this morning so I'm fully prepared for a 6lb gain.

But like you said might do SS+ so I still lose weight all be it a bit less but I can start eating. I find that SS just makes me crave a hardcore binge. Which isn't good.

Good luck. Hope you do well.

How'd you get on Fran? I gained 5lbs. Could have been worse I guess.

Hi hun i lost 2lb.v v shocked.still lowest i been for years but not low enough to where i want to be.grr.ali hun you will lose that so quickly plus u needed to see cdc bout what yoy are goin to do nxt.i think ss plus or even 810 might be a good idea hun.im off plan til sun now as its ny bday weekend and wedding abniversary.i wil restart sun xx

Ah yeah of course. Well have a fab weekend hun xxx

Il still be on here.it helps me loads.i just had hot buttered toast and tbh it wasnt as great as i was expecting lol amd im obsessing over how much im goin to gain omg not good.xx

Don't. Enjoy yourself!! Any damage can be repaired after.

Yes indeed :).just isnt it weird how when ure ssing u crave these things then when i eat them its like a disappointment lol.so what have you decided to do hun? X

Gonna do 2 products a day and a healthy meal. Plus my exercise and just see how I get on with that for a while.

Might keep me sane and stop me having binges as I hopefully won't feel so deprived anymore.

Little_Ali said:
Gonna do 2 products a day and a healthy meal. Plus my exercise and just see how I get on with that for a while.

Might keep me sane and stop me having binges as I hopefully won't feel so deprived anymore.

A few days away n all changes. How did u change ur name I couldn't do it Ali?
I've eaten rubbish n drank loads of wine when away with work lol. Need to get back to it really ASAP xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I went to the technical forum page and FAQs. There's a link under FAQs but you basically have to start a thread in the forum and just ask to change it to your new preferred choice.

Little_Ali said:
I went to the technical forum page and FAQs. There's a link under FAQs but you basically have to start a thread in the forum and just ask to change it to your new preferred choice.

Oh ok I will try tonight on laptop then. I think your decision to do two packs n a meal with exercise is sensible. Sooo many people try exercising on as or ss+ and they end up being too hungry eating binging gaining so sounds like you've nipped it jn the bud.
Btw the two police officers who were killed one was from the village next to mine and yet were killed about thirty minutes from where we live eeeek xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh dear. It really is sad news.

Thats so sad.:/ whats wrong with people and society .xx

Back