Banana
Orange

Dinner:
Mash
Chicken casserole with lots of veg

2 fruit shortcake biscuits

KJX

Hi KJ,

with regards to the 1lb loss, my consultant always says when u start to introduce a bit more exercise, the body sometimes takes some time to adjust, so ur metabolism might take time to catch up? if that makes sense?

so it can be slow for a week or a few then if u keep persevering ur loss will just really catch up with u one week.

Also to bear in mind that our weigh naturally fluctuates up to 3lbs per day, could just have been a bad day for you, have u taken measurements?

Thanks Sazzler, hopefully il have a better loss this week! :)
I did weigh myself at home yesterday and the scales say I haven't lost any, which sucks but I'm still feeling healthier and almost slimmer in myself for doing all the walking so I will carry on, even if the loss is small.

KJX

Oh and no I haven't don't my measurements again yet, think il do it the start of feb, hopefully there will be abit of a difference! Have you?

Last edited:
Week 3:
Day 3: EE

Breakfast:
Weetabix choc crisp (very yummy but 28g is nothing!!)
Semi skimmed milk
Orange

Lunch:
Ham & squash risotto

Dinner:
Leftover casserole from the day before
Mullerlight yoghurt

1 & 1/2 walking

KJX

Week 3:
Day 4: EE

Breakfast:
Weetabix choc crisp
Semi skimmed milk
Banana

Lunch:
Bacon and squash soap
Yoghurt
Apple
Orange

Dinner:
Pasta & sauce with added peppers, mushrooms & ham
Salad
Orange

Options

45 mins walking

KJX

Week 3:
Day 5: EE

Breakfast:
Weetabix choc crisp
SS milk
Orange

Lunch:
Yoghurt
Apple x 2
Banana

1 x fruit shortcake biscuit
Options

Dinner:
SW lasagne
Salad
Orange

Packet of WW bacon crisp things (4 syns)

45 mins walking

KJX

Week 3:
Day 6: EE

Breakfast:
Weetabix choc crisp
Orange

Lunch:
Mullerlight yoghurt
Banana
Apple x 2
Orange

Options x 2

Dinner:
Stir-fry with noodles and veg
Hot chilli sauce (syns ?)

1 1/2 brisk walking

KJX

Week 3:
Day 7: EE

Breakfast:
Weetabix choc crisp
Milk
Banana

Options

Lunch:
Mullerlight yoghurt
Banana
Orange x 2
Apple

Options

Dinner:
Lasagne
Salad

Weigh day today! I lost 1 1/2 lbs which I suppose is ok, however I feel abit disappointed! I feel like I'm putting so much effort and discipline into this and I'm walking loads which I never did, however the loses don't seem to reflect this. I am still happy with the loss but would feel alot happier if it was 2/3 lbs a week.
Some of the girls at class say that maybe it's because I'm not eating enough? I'm doing alot more exercise but that I need to eat more to make up for it?! What does everyone think?

KJX

Well if it isn't already obvious I was naughty this week, haven't bothered to keep a diary, ate lots of naughty things and it's no surprise that I didn't lose any weight. I stayed the same which I'm ok about, I ate all the wrong things so it's good I didn't have a gain. I'm disappointed that I let myself slip but am determined to get back on track! :)

KJX

Back