Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Hope it all goes well Katie. You sound like you are well prepared x

I survived! And I got an 'I survived the challenge' medal :) It was a brilliant event and the people who took part did amazingly well!

I also survived it without eating anything other than my three bars, had one at 4:30, one at around midnight and one at about 2:30 am - avoided the hotpot and the packed 'lunches' that staff were given that included my beloved Cadburys chocolate!

Just got in now and am off to the vets in half an hour but luckily my son is driving us there. Am not weighing in today as I've drank coffee and water all night so will save weigh in till tomorrow - can't wait to visit my bed :D

Only downside was that as I got to the activity centre and sat down for the briefing I realised I've lost a diamond earring, could cry about that :(

Wow that's some willpower hon. What was the challenge? Hope Marco is ok.

Sorry about the earing. If you ask Saint Anthony to help you find it then listen to your inner voice you might find it :) he's the patron saint of lost things. It's worked for me quite a few times!

Just caught up on your diary....the challenge sounds interesting. Well done for completing it without food!

i would be ill losing a diamond

It's a fabulous day - weigh in this morning showed 12st 2lbs, my official all new low in 26 years - am overjoyed lol xx

Last edited:
Hi Kate. What was the challenge? Well done on your weight losses - you're doing brilliantly!

You are doing brilliant katie! So chuffed for you :)

Lol, Katie I nearly fell off my chair when I saw 11st something - I was like, omg, how long had I been away from the forum!! ;-)
Lol 12st 2lb, best edit my post - 11 must have been very wishful thinking :D x

It's a fabulous day - weigh in this morning showed 12st 2lbs, my official all new low in 26 years - am overjoyed lol xx

Yey! Well done hon. Those 11's are just around the corner :)

Fabulous Katie but gutting about the earing. Was it something sentimental x

Well done with the weigh in and I hope your earring turns up xx

Wow that's some willpower hon. What was the challenge? Hope Marco is ok.

Sorry about the earing. If you ask Saint Anthony to help you find it then listen to your inner voice you might find it :) he's the patron saint of lost things. It's worked for me quite a few times!

Thank you yoyo and thank you St Anthony :) I read your post and thought I'll do that then later thought I'll tell yoyo that I think I'd be better praying to St Jude (patron saint of hopeless cases) - about 1-2 hours ago I was sat quietly and said a prayer to St Anthony then about ten minutes ago I was in the garden with the dog, when I came in hubby pointed to the tv unit and asked if that was the back off my earring? It was! We pulled all the sofa out and tipped it up, found nothing (but two £2 coins) then hubby sat on the other sofa where he never sits and asked was that it glinting between the skirting board and the floor....and it was! He got a knife and slid it out - can't believe it, I'm so happy --- thank you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

WOW! I'm so going to remember St. Anthony! Pleased you found it xx

Fabulous Katie but gutting about the earing. Was it something sentimental x
Luckily it wasn't sentimental but I do love them - I was in the Trafford Centre with my youngest once and decided to go in and get my other diamond earrings that hubby had bought me cleaned - the wait for them to be cleaned cost me a fortune as while waiting I saw these earrings and bought them for myself which is something I never usually do :D I've never been a jewellery person, I literally own two pairs of earring lol xx

Lol, it's coz you are so close to the 11s Katie :) whoop whoop! How far away is goal? Can't be far now? :)

3stone 2lb to go to what is my current goal though I'm happy to change it up or down depending on how I look and feel nearer the time :)

Back