Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Apart from cooking some meat and rice for the dog and playing fetch in the garden I've done nothing but sit, chill and read and it's been blissful :) It's the first evening this week that I've not been busy and with hubby at work and son at the football I picked a good night :D

Apart from walking the dog I've got nothing planned for tomorrow either though will need to spend some time doing a clean up but I'll wait till hubby is awake and then play some music to dance along to while tidying....it's all extra calories burned!

Off to catch up on diaries now, hope everyone's had a good day xx

That's a lovely compliment :) hope you have a great weekend x

Compliments are great, so motivating. Have a good weekend.

Day 19/59
Start weight - 14st 8.25lbs
Todays weight - 13st 2lbs
Loss since yesterday - 3lbs
Loss to date - 20.25lbs

Todays loss is 3lb - I did get on mad off the scales about 4 times and move them around to check but it didn't change!

Though I am grabbing on to this and updating my stats and goals (desperate times call for desperate measures!) I do think it's wrong and it's only because my weigh in was later than normal - when I got up at 5am with the lovely dog of mine I was heavier but that was earlier than I'd normally weigh.

Hope everyone has a good day xx

Lol I couldn't wait - weight tracker, goals and stats all now updated to show that I'm over my half way mark, I've got less weight to lose than I've already lost - yippee :D xx

Great loss and fab to be over the half way mark. Only just realised you've lost almost four and a half stone since January. That's a fantastic achievement. :clap:

That's some achievement there Katie, over half way!!:woohoo:. Just think how good its going to feel to be getting into even smaller size outfits. Have you saved one of the larger sizes so that you can use as a comparison once you hit target xx

Forgot to say your son is going to be so chuffed & happy for you when he sees you xx

Thanks ladies :)

Susie I've got a pair of 24 trousers and a few bits in a 22 - I think somewhere I've got some bits of size 26/28 as I remember putting them away to save. xx

Thanks ladies :)

Susie I've got a pair of 24 trousers and a few bits in a 22 - I think somewhere I've got some bits of size 26/28 as I remember putting them away to save. xx

Think I will get rid of all my clothes but save one of my older uniforms as a comparison as I will then have a daily reminder every time I go to work xx

Had a very lazy day today, all very relaxed - just been down to my mums for a couple of hours which was lovely, now home and watching the Eurovision with my mate as attached

Didnt do the housework I'd planned either, most I've done is fill the dishwasher :)

Had all my packs for the day, TH kindly gave me a few soups so I made a load of crisps out of a whole pack of the tomato one, they were gorgeous mmmmm.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    359.8 KB · Views: 39
Had a very lazy day today, all very relaxed - just been down to my mums for a couple of hours which was lovely, now home and watching the Eurovision with my mate as attached

Didnt do the housework I'd planned either, most I've done is fill the dishwasher :)

Had all my packs for the day, TH kindly gave me a few soups so I made a load of crisps out of a whole pack of the tomato one, they were gorgeous mmmmm.

He's gorgeous!

Back