Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Lots of walking planned for the weekend then Katie. Mine will be a pub walk with the dog if Dave agrees to come. There is a nice one near Hadleigh so will try & give it a go xx
Ooh I like the sound of yours, especially if I could have a real ale at the end :D xx

Real ale....love it but the calories?!?!

Real ale....love it but the calories?!?!
I know, that's the downside :( I'm going away at the end of June and part of the trip is in Belgium, I am eating on holiday but drinking too much will be a constant temptation!

Fact..Belgium produces more types of beer than days in a year! Happy holiday!

Day 26/59
Start weight - 14st 8.25lbs
Todays weight - 12st 12.5lbs
Loss since yesterday - 0.75lbs
Loss to date - 23.75lbs

3/4lb loss this morning :) My dog needs training to know when it's the weekend and you don't have to get up out of bed!

It's a gorgeous sunny day, just right for a ten mile walk :D

Day 26/59 Start weight - 14st 8.25lbs Todays weight - 12st 12.5lbs Loss since yesterday - 0.75lbs Loss to date - 23.75lbs 3/4lb loss this morning :) My dog needs training to know when it's the weekend and you don't have to get up out of bed! It's a gorgeous sunny day, just right for a ten mile walk :D

Well done on the loss and have a lovely walk today! :) x

Lovely day for a 10 mile yomp!! :)

I'm even braving it and wearing shorts and a vest, grabbing as much of that sun as I can! :D

I've put on a bigger pair but they are brand new and fitted so are okay.....bet your 14's would fit you no problem x

Never thought I'd say this so I'm writing it for posterity - I've done a hard slog 11 mile walk today and I really really enjoyed it! All thanks to TH as I never would have done it before, we laughed and chatted the whole way round, even through, especially through, the harder bits :)

some highlights included
- getting lost on step 3 of 40 on the guide, didn't bode well
- getting lost we thought after a few more steps when we'd just gone up a steep muddy incline, walked(!!!) back down only to find out we'd been right and up we went again
- 1.5 miles into the walk there was a barn with cows in it, TH wanted a closer look to take a photo and stepped her foot up to the top of her ankle (above trainer & sock) in a sludge of cow pee & poo and then did the same with her other foot (I near peed laughing)
- TH attempting to steal lily pads out of a lake.....I walked off and left her
- sitting in a graveyard enjoying an ice cold coke zero (highlight)
- walking along canal and a couple heading towards us with bottles of beer, TH whispers to me that we should push them in, I nod my head (they think at them) saying good idea - she walks past us and says it is thinking we were on about their beer and not aware of what we really wanted to do
- walking along the river bank I attempted to walk down a steep muddy bit, went flat on my backside at the bottom
- meeting the lady who showed us the way the last half mile or so back to the car
- taking our shoes off, TH with a carrier bag on each foot, sitting in the car swigging a bottle of water!

lowlights
- going up that damn slope twice!!
- the last couple of miles along the river looking for a driveway that didn't exist, thinking we were lost but not knowing where we'd gone wrong and the ground being horrible underfoot!

All in all it was a winning walk :D image.jpg

That is amazing and sounds like a really fun filled day! How are your legs tonight?

A little achy but again it's my back that I feel it in most....though tonight that could have something to do with me landing on it when I fell down the slope ;)

A bit of deep heat is in order...if you have some

Day 27/59
Start weight - 14st 8.25lbs
Todays weight - 12st 12lbs
Loss since yesterday - 0.5lbs
Loss to date - 24.25lbs

Yippee!!! Today I'm spot on 12st 12lb and I really do think that this is the lightest I've been in about 24 years - well that's put a smile on my face for today :D

Tested my new fitbit scales against my old ones last night and this morning and they both say the same weight so I'm happy with that - was hoping I wouldn't gain on the new ones.

Not much planned for today, hoping to spend most of it relaxing in the garden - hubby has just come in and gone to bed and I'll take the dog for a walk soon.

Have a lovely sunny Sunday xx

Katie...that is an amazing loss in 27 days..you must be so happy?

have a lovely sunny day. It is cloudy but warm here. Fingers crossed the sun comes out. Still think breakfast in the garden might be nice x

Woo hoo! That's great news, well done! You are storming! :)

Back