Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

It's party time :party0019: I'm back to my lowest, my pre holiday weight of 12st 5lb

Hello lovely I have stalked you to your diary thread ;) Bloomin well done, how exciting that you are chartering new territory :) You really are doing rather well Chickie xxx

Nee territory is just down the road Katie, hopefully by tomorrow you will get there :D.

Are you feeling better today x

Hello lovely I have stalked you to your diary thread ;) Bloomin well done, how exciting that you are chartering new territory :) You really are doing rather well Chickie xxx

Hello and welcome to my waffling world - I'm getting there slowly but surely, thanks honey x

Nee territory is just down the road Katie, hopefully by tomorrow you will get there :D.

Are you feeling better today x

I'm much looking forward to travelling down that road :)

Not that much better Susie, still feel like someone's hammering on my head xx

Aw that's horrible Katie. I've never had sinusitis so cant relate to it really. Hope the meds start to take effect soon xx

The Final Leg
Day 12/136
Start weight - 13st 6lbs
Todays weight - 12st 5lbs
Loss since yesterday sts
Loss to date - 15bs

These scales aren't for moving, they've decided they like being on a go slow - no exploring new territory for me today :)

Off for a wet and rainy walk with TH in an hour or so, hopefully we'll avoid the thunder & lightning that is due any time.

Had some of the items that I'd ordered in the Next sale delivered, ordered a really pretty dress for work in a 14 and a 12, tried the 14 on and the chance of wearing it in the next month I'd say is nil! Won't go anywhere near me! So though I fit in their 14's in jeans and trousers there's no way their dresses will fit me....but one day :D

Hope it's a good day for everyone xx

Strange how the garments vary in size. Never mind it will fit in the not to distant future.

Enjoy your walk. Another hot & sunny day here. 3 fans on throughout the room its that muggy.

Fingers crossed for a loss tomorrow x

Hope you enjuoy your walk and don't get too wet. Looks like another storm is brewing here so I'll need to get out with Billy. Hardly got any sleep last night because Billy started howling at th thunder and lightening and I ended up having to sit with him shaking next to me!

We were lucky in that it stayed dry, was very muggy though even though the sky was grey - we are meant to be due another storm.....I slept through the one last night and so did the dog, good sleepers us two :)

The walk was good, we did about four miles, TH as ever looked fab and doesn't look as though she's gained a pound - we are going to go to the fop gym tomorrow too so that'll be good.

As we were walking back up my road one of my neighbours complimented me on my weight loss and said I looked great which was nice, then TH said when we came away that the woman had never seen her before and she could have been anyone and not known I'd lost weight, I never even thought of that ;)

Going to go and pick my mum up now and bring her here for tea, son is eating at his girlfriends so mum can have his, saves there being loads going to waste.

Hope you enjuoy your walk and don't get too wet. Looks like another storm is brewing here so I'll need to get out with Billy. Hardly got any sleep last night because Billy started howling at th thunder and lightening and I ended up having to sit with him shaking next to me!
We were lucky and stayed dry Lynne. Aww for poor Billy, must be awful being scared of the storm :( xx

He's hiding behind the sofa at the moment. I can't hear any thunder but he must be able to!

It's been a mix of a lovely and an awful day today, woke up and my head, face around the bridge of my nose are killing, think it's definitely sinusitis, started on Saturday and has just got worse each day :( Had a lovely walk with the dog, did a different route to the usual ones and really enjoyed it. Then went to mums where I was treated to a coffee and the dog got mackerel fillets (grrr) ;) Came home and about half hour later the dog walker came for him (I'd booked the morning off last minute and it wasn't fair to cancel her), while they were out I slowly tootled round doing bits of jobs. Not long before they were due back I went upstairs and polished our bedroom, while doing it I heard a bark outside (mine very rarely barks), looked outside and her van wasn't there so I ignored it, then there was another bark - I looked down into the garden and there was Marco! Went down, opened the door to see him sat there being petted by the postman who asked was he mine, I said yes and he said 'oh he's got out love' to which I told him he was out with the dog walker! Brought him in and as I did my phone rang, the walker to tell me he'd run off so I told her he was home! She'd taken him as she usually does on the beacon and he'd done the whole hour off lead as usual then at the end as she was about to bring him home, he looked at her over his shoulder and ran over the beacon (in the direction we normally take him)! Little bugger must have thought, I don't want to go in that van, mummy is at home I'll just go to her :eek: Luckily the way we go is only through a housing estate but next to the beacon is a narrow 60mph country road that he could have ended up on - am so grateful that nothing happened to him and if I'm honest glad that he's clever enough to find home. He was well and truly told off and he looked shamefaced, he knew he'd been naughty then the walker came and she told him off too. Pics attached taken just after he'd been told off, he's all wet and has seeds off the field all over his face. Food wise I've got my chilli soaking, will have a bar and shake later and will keep popping the painkillers, hope they're calorie free!

Marco cracks me up. He could get away with murder with that wee face! X

We were lucky in that it stayed dry, was very muggy though even though the sky was grey - we are meant to be due another storm.....I slept through the one last night and so did the dog, good sleepers us two :) The walk was good, we did about four miles, TH as ever looked fab and doesn't look as though she's gained a pound - we are going to go to the fop gym tomorrow too so that'll be good. As we were walking back up my road one of my neighbours complimented me on my weight loss and said I looked great which was nice, then TH said when we came away that the woman had never seen her before and she could have been anyone and not known I'd lost weight, I never even thought of that ;) Going to go and pick my mum up now and bring her here for tea, son is eating at his girlfriends so mum can have his, saves there being loads going to waste.

Your neighbour was astounded by ur loss. She really was :) x

Sounds like you both had a lovely walk. Aside from my best friend no one has commented on my weight loss! My mother in law didn't say anything!

Sounds like you both had a lovely walk. Aside from my best friend no one has commented on my weight loss! My mother in law didn't say anything!
They probably think you always looked slim :) x

You must have very polite friends and relatives who think it would be rude to comment!

Morning Katie. What are your plans for today?

How's your head this morning Katie?.hope its a bit better and you are managing to get those legs pedalling ?x

Back