Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Wow Katie thats fantabulous!!! Well done chick - am so chuffed for you! :bighug:

Whatever you did this week, I want to do it every week! lol

Thanks Twinkle but sadly today is only day 49, day 56 will be next Sunday, thats when I'll be 1/3 of the way through :)

Have no plans for today up to now apart from having a good clean up of the house, oh the joys of housework. I did get my lie in so I'm grateful for that, I do love a good sleep :D

Today is my last day of week 7 and tomorrow I enter the 50's - when I started in January I really didn't think I'd do as well as I have, now I'm just hoping that I can keep going. Am looking forward to weigh in tomorrow, 1lb would see me hit my next mini goal but I'd be very happy with a 2 or 3lb loss, any loss really!

Sorry hun, I must have misread somewhere, day 56 isn't far though lol :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done hun! 5lbs is a fab loss, keep the party going ;-) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's a brilliant result Katie, well done.

14's next WI xx :D

Thanks everyone, still smiling :D

It's a great day 50!

A big thanks to all of you as without you all keeping me going I'd have well given up! xxxxxx

Thanks everyone, still smiling :D

It's a great day 50!

A big thanks to all of you as without you all keeping me going I'd have well given up! xxxxxx

Shows how fast we can get through this diet if we stay on track xx

Excellent loss katie and excited for you to see the 14's next week :)

I 2nd Miss Mac's comments :wavey:

While everyone else is posting pics I thought I'd give it a go....

Before
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Today
image.jpg image.jpg

Well done, You have something to compare with now.

I'm going to try & do mine monthly as long as my son is willing to keep doing it for me.

Your dog looks like mine, just a little bigger. Is he bonkers too xxx

Actually they are about the same size x

Ha ha Katie in the photo where you are looking glamorous in an evening dress your dog looks like he wants to go out too. He would look good in a bow tie LOL x

Great pics katie.

You will be seeing a difference in them in no time!

Go you! Looking at those pics you are certainly succeeding!! :)

Just shows how much can be achieved in a relatively short time. Love the way your dog manages to get in the pics!

Lol that dog of mine gets everywhere, he's a (not so) little monster :)

Had a good day, got out of work a couple of times for walks around the park, one for fifteen minutes and one for thirty so I'm happy with that.

Still very happy with the weight loss and I've realised that I now also weigh less than the hubby so that put a big smile on my face, though I'll not share that bit of info with him :)

A couple of people commented on my loss today so that was very nice, it is lovely when people notice - I've got to say that I do feel better about me and that I don't regret starting this one bit.

Hubby is at the gym at the moment, I've still not managed to get there yet but I think we are going together on Friday so that'll be nice - it is about time I dared to cross the threshold :D

You are steaming on lady! Excellent :)

I love it when people say they think I've lost weight. I am unable to exercise after an accident a few years ago, so envy you the gym

Its nice to be able to pop out for a walk now that the rain has stopped.

Feeling better about ourselves is what its all about, I'm not quite there yet on going th the gym. Think I am going to wait till I am in the 11s.

Good about the compliments Katie x

Back