Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Hi Katie, how has your day been x

Today's been good up to now thanks Suzie, went for another two walks while at work totalling 4.27km, I've got myself a bit of a course going now where I need to go up and down hills. One of my friends has now joined me to do them and another is joining us on Monday.

Had a couple more 'you've lost weight' comments today so that was very nice :)

Got carbonara for tea tonight and am looking forward to that, feeling hungry today for some reason - just nipping taking the dog for a walk first :)

Sounds like a lovely day. Just been playing football with the dog. Its got me a bit puffed out x

Love that u weigh less than the hubster but ur not telling him!

Well done for walking at lunchtime. Every bit helps. Once u get into the gym ul become more willing! Think the belly dancing classes aren't bad? Good mix of ladies go... X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Another walk done - dog is very happy, he's loving these spur of the moment extra walks, he's now collapsed at our feet :)

Going to the gym on Friday afternoon TH, think the alarms will go off when I walk in lol - I think I'll have to pass on the belly dancing class, my belly would knock down the person stood next to me :D

I used to love the Pilates classes there so need to get back into that - I'm just looking to the steam room afterwards!

Katie you are doing so well, and its great when you feel good about yourself and people notice your weight loss, it makes what we are doing worthwhile, you are doing well on the walking front, as well. Good luck at the Gym.

You are doing great katie, well done! :)

And pleased people have started to notice your efforts :)

Now happily fed and watered, jama's on, feet up and watching the first episode of the series Vera, lazy evening ahead.

Tried a shirt on earlier that I found when I was having my tidy out (brand new with labels), when I tried it a couple of weeks ago it was too tight, I've put it on today to show hubby and he doesn't like it lol. Said it wasn't as nice as things I've been wearing lately, looked too big and shapeless - he's my new fashion guru :)

Think that's another item to go on eBay!

Whit-woo! Get you wearing lush clothes ;) Good on ya girl :)

Hi Katie. You're still doing so well. Amazing!

Cheers Lynne, I daren't stop lol, I know me and one bad choice will lead to an 8lb gain in a day or something....oh the wine :D xx

I cant see the pics on my phone :(
But 5lbs is fabulous :D
Well done :D
For some reason, I always think people notice more, including myself of myself, when your in the lower half of the stone :)

Katie have tried to private message you but it says your box is full (ooh-err missus!) I have an ebay item number of something for you to look at :)

Here to subscribe! Wow you've done fab Katie well done xx

Hi Katie. Hope you are enjoying your walk & day going well x

JB I've deleted some messages now so hopefully you'll get through :)

Well I think I'm officially dying of hypothermia, absolutely freezing - my poor hands feel like they are going to drop off! There's not even anybody in the house that I can heat steal off, hubby has gone to work on nights and horrid son hasn't even come home from work to let me steal it from him :( They are both now quite accustomed to me shoving my hands up their tshirts while I do my 'I need heat' shout, think they're both mad cos I wouldn't let them put their cold hands on me lol.

Today has been okay, have had to give in and have a Movicol though as I need help with that - have drank quite a bit of water and coffee so been okay on the fluids. Was going to take the dog for a walk but am way too cold (have I mentioned that??) so am going nowhere.

Think I'm having chilli tonight which is always good.....just a shame it doesn't come with rice! I went in to somebody's office today and they had a tub of grapes and strawberries open on their desk, the smell of them was amazing - bad when I'm jealous of someone eating fruit :D

I know what u mean Katie... Sometimes carrots smell lovely when I dish them out to kids!

Hope u heat up soon :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Back