Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Jan 2013 and I've been paying every month since :rolleyes:

I think it was pretty hot, he was busy chopping chillis and all sorts, he's always happy in the kitchen xx

My husband cooks too. He is much better at it than me. Everything comes out full of flavour. My kids are the same, so I'm the odd one out.

Get urself to the gym Mrs! It will be fine. Ul like it when the weight starts sliding off quicker!

Have a nice day :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

:wow: bet you are happy with those numbers Katie!

I am the only cook in our house and i have to say its hard not to taste things as i go, or nibble in a bit off carrot as i chop them etc, but oddly i miss that more than actually eating the meal!! not craving most meals, just random foods like cornflakes!!!! not had them in a year or two so why crave them now!! Lol

Anyway, I digress.... Well done on your determination young lady x

I don't mind cooking if it's doing something a bit different, I'm still occasionally cooking for hubby, son and any extras who are here and enjoy that, I also cook for the dog most days :rolleyes: He prefers his breakfast (scrambled egg sausage and toast) when I make it :)

Just been on a 3.5 mile walk with him and hubby, I so wish I lived somewhere flat! Near killed me but I didn't stop once, at one point of the walk there was a stretch of 0.58 miles with a gain of 111.55ft......and I felt every foot lol!

We are having a clear out day today as it's free listings on EBay so we are going to try and empty the house a bit - that should keep me active :)

Hope everyone enjoys a lovely day and well done again to the monthly weighers for your great losses xx

It's been a really good day, have had a massive clear out of the spare room and feel much better for it, got rid of tons of stuff - I can't put weight on any more as I've not got any bigger clothes left and I refuse to ever buy any so unless I go naked I can't put weight on.

Felt really good getting rid of everything, also got rid of loads of just miscellaneous bits that I've just had stashed in their, can't wait to get it finished now.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll actually make it to the gym.....got to get there at some point :)

Your getting lots of proper exercise then Katie on those walks. That sounds quite steep lol. All flat round here.

A good old clear out is what I need to do. There are so many clothes stuffed into my wardrobe that I don't know half of what's in there. Its the sort of thing that I have to be in the mood for though. No doubt it will happen once spring is in the air. x

A good clear out almost walks hand in hand with these diets doesn't it! Feels so good! I did the same, and the things you find, make you wonder what you ever thought you'd need again for lol.

You're doing really fab xx

Ed embarrassingly I found another 4 items of clothing all still with tags on that are all too big, passed them to hubby to put on eBay so will hopefully get something back for them, very much looking forward to getting it finished tomorrow.

Just back from walking my mum home so that's more calories burned, quite getting into this walking thing now :)

Another early morning roll call courtesy of my dog, hubby got up with him but by then I was awake so just got up, got to say the top of my backside is aching this morning courtesy of yesterday's walk - think I've used muscles that haven't been used in a hell of a long time.

Today is day 56, last day of week 8 so I'm made up with that - only 110 days to go......doesn't sound too bad if you say it quickly :rolleyes: I'm not sure that it's possible but I'm hoping to be in the 12's when I finish, it would be amazing to go on holiday at that weight, in fact it would be unreal! I'm not sure what size I'd be at that weight as I can't remember ever being there but in my mind I'm hoping that that would be a 14??

Going to to finish the spare room today, looking forward to seeing it empty :)

Happy Sunday one and all xx

Yay for sorting - wonderful! :D

Well done for all the walking too - know what you mean about aching though, my ankles are killing me this morning! :eek:

The spare room is a hellhole no more :D That was some workout lol, however it's worth it as it's now sparkling, clutter free and mess free, I've also helped hubby fit a new loft hatch and ladders today so am well and truly exercised out!

Good day then Katie. What are you going to do with the spare room.?

If one of my kids ever move out I want to have a gym in their room. Its so cold in the garage that it puts me off going out there.

You will be able to achieve that amount of loss in time. :). As for the size I haven't got a clue any more. Not been a size 12 since 1988 x

1988 was the last time I was a 12 too Susie, I was 19 and I had my daughter later that year and put on weight from that time though I only put on lots after I had my eldest son the following year.

Spare room will just stay as a spare room, it's got a nice double bed in it and wardrobes full of my stuff :) It's handy when the grandchildren stay and when my son & his wife come home, it's just that they've all been staying in a cluttered mess when ever they visit....I also leave the ironing board up permanently in there which is handy.

Nothing planned for the rest of the day now as I've just done a super fast whizz round with the polish downstairs - that's me done and dusted (literally :))

Looking forward to weigh in tomorrow when I'll hopefully officially see a 14!

1988 was the last time I was a 12 too Susie, I was 19 and I had my daughter later that year and put on weight from that time though I only put on lots after I had my eldest son the following year.

Spare room will just stay as a spare room, it's got a nice double bed in it and wardrobes full of my stuff :) It's handy when the grandchildren stay and when my son & his wife come home, it's just that they've all been staying in a cluttered mess when ever they visit....I also leave the ironing board up permanently in there which is handy.

Nothing planned for the rest of the day now as I've just done a super fast whizz round with the polish downstairs - that's me done and dusted (literally :))

Looking forward to weigh in tomorrow when I'll hopefully officially see a 14!

That's the year my daughter was born too. I was 29 then :eek: & the weight kept going up with each pregnancy so I think by the time I had my 3rd baby in 1993 I must have been a size 18. I have constantly been yo-yoing up & down since then. How time flies eh.

Yes handy to have a spare bed for grand children. I suppose I will get some at some point in the future. Funny enough its my youngest son that I think will be the 1st to settle down.

It would be very cruel if you didn't see a 14 on the scales tomorrow so fingers crossed for you :fingerscrossed: xx

You are doing fab Katie! Well done for sorting the spare room. I really need a massive clear out. Just not in that zone yet!

Think I might eBay some stuff. I usually just chuck it or give it to school (bag2skool) might get baby TH to do that for me :)

Keep up the good work honeybun! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Ed is right, this diet really make you want to have a bit of a clear out at some point :)
The first time I did Exante, I had a massive clear out, everywhere ! And I have already started again this time ;), albeit I am going a little slower this time. But I have more going on, so as long as I get it done, I will be happy.
Well done in getting it done though Katie, I bet you feel very clear now :D
Good luck for WI tomorrow :D
How long into the 14's is the only question I reckon ;)

Back