Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Good luck for weigh in xxx

A 4lb loss this week taking me to 37lbs in 8 weeks and officially in the 14's woohoo :party0019:

Hurry now running off to update stats and charts :)

Good luck to everyone else with weigh ins today and happy Monday everyone!

Well done Katie :D
Thats a great loss :D

Katie that is wonderful I bet you are over the moon, and with regard to your clearout - clear room clear mind or something like that.... ;) lol

That's a great loss today & overall Katie, well done.

Lower stone brackets are the bees knees :D xx

Thanks all, am very happy with it, it's fab to be in the 14's :D

A woman at work today who's been off since early Feb said loudly across the room 'you've lost loads of weight' - I think I went red, I just laughed and said "I'm trying" - I was really embarrassed lol.

I've done three walks today which totalled 462 calories so I'm still on the move, just walked the dog down to the allotment to meet hubby and have come back home and the house smells gorgeous as he's made a chicken casserole....shame I'm on a diet :rolleyes:

Well done katie, thats an excellent loss and fantastic 8 week total too :)

I feel so ill :( Had a headache today in work and it's just getting worse, now also sore across the top of my nose, think I've got the start of sinusitis and to top it off I got totm today so now have period pain as well.....cannot wait for bedtime!

What a rotten end to such a good day. Hope it clears soon x

Thanks :) Currently lay in a hot bath full of eucalyptus bubble bath in the hopes that I can shake it off.

Got really happy before when I realised that at our last building launch at work at the beginning of Feb I was a stone heavier than I will be at our launch of the next one on Friday....that was enough to make me smile despite the headache :)

Glad you are still smiling Katie.
I hope you feel better tomorrow :)

Oh chuck you aren't so good at the mo are you!? well health wise.... Mentally you sound top if the world and who can blame you!?

Keep facing the sun and all the shadows will fall behind you.

I might delete these at some point but thought I'd attach a couple of face photos to see whether you can see much of a difference. The first was taken last November / early December and the second one was taken last week.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 41
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 43
Yes I can see a real difference - particularly around the cheeks and chin! It i great to have a visual of your achievements. Keep at it you are doing so well!

Wow Katie, there is a big difference. Looking in the mirror you may not be able to tell so much but the photo's clearly show how the shape of your face is changing. Well done xx

Wow Katie, can definitely see a difference. Much slimmer in the face. Oh and you have the most gorgeous blue eyes hun.

Well done with the weight loss, 37lbs in 8wks is just amazing xx

Katie you are looking fabulous! Can see a real difference and thats brilliant - well done :)

Thanks everyone :D Just showed it to hubby and he was shocked lol.

Well you might not have me here for long, have just agreed to go to the roller rink with some friends from work in a couple of weeks.....might be hard to type when in traction :D

My daughter started on Exante today and she's joined this group (Mrs DKT), can't say she's loving it so far, she had the apple porridge and didn't think that much but thankfully she loved the spag Bol......said she's having it for breakfast lol :)

Back