Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

A big difference :D
Well done :D

Blue eyes are my favourite ( mine are brown). When I was a child my Mum took me to the picture to see a Tony Curtis film. Apparently as soon as he came on the screen I stood up & shouted " blue eyes I love you " The name stuck so he was known in our family as ole blue eyes rather the Frank Sinatra. By the way my husband has blue eyes, no surprise there then :rolleyes:

I've always wanted brown eyes and curly hair but blue eyes and straight hair is what I got :)

I've always wanted brown eyes and curly hair but blue eyes and straight hair is what I got :)

Blue eyes and curly hair here!!

Genetics are amazing aren't they?

I have 3 siblings, 5 nephews and a niece - they are all blue eyed blondes

......I am the only one in the family brunette!! Yet, facially we are all peas in a pod :)

You can really see a difference in those pics, your face is so much more defined and your complexion looks very healthy. You are doing so well I hope you can see it in yourself as it can be hard to get your head around it as the weight comes off so quick. x

I hope your daughter comes to like Exante more as it definately takes some getting used to! I have some new pouches to try and keep putting it off and going for the ones I know I like, but likewise have had some odd meals at odd times! lol x

You can definitely see a difference in your photos well done! You're doing fab :) xx

Hope your day is going well Katie & the sun is shining like here xx

Sarah she's a lot happier with it today thanks, she had a shake at lunchtime and enjoyed it and she's contacted me about getting a second months worth of packs so it's all looking positive :)

I went to work today wearing my new size 18 jeans for the first time :D It felt great, only problem was that I wore heeled shoes that I've not worn for a long time, went for a 2 mile walk around town at lunch and have a blister now on my little toe and a very sore right foot - had to drive home with my shoe only half on lol.

Definitely happy to be in the 18's, especially as they wouldn't go near me when I first bought them - got to be loving this diet!

Today in work all talk was about our roller skating trip and it made me think that had this been planned before I started the diet that there was no way I would have gone, I'd have made any excuse possible not to go whereas now I can't wait and have been going round our offices asking people are they coming!

Made me think of all the other things that I've missed out on in the past, declined invitations to things and occasions that I really would have wanted to go to, pretty sad really that I know that I've let weight rule my life like that.

Hmm think it's a mind pondering day today :rolleyes:

That's great Katie that you are reaping the rewards for all your efforts roller skating eh!!!! good luck and hope you enjoy it.

Today in work all talk was about our roller skating trip and it made me think that had this been planned before I started the diet that there was no way I would have gone, I'd have made any excuse possible not to go whereas now I can't wait and have been going round our offices asking people are they coming! Made me think of all the other things that I've missed out on in the past, declined invitations to things and occasions that I really would have wanted to go to, pretty sad really that I know that I've let weight rule my life like that. Hmm think it's a mind pondering day today :rolleyes:

I have done that too katie!

For almost 2 years i made excuses not to go to various different things that i really would have liked to go to. All because of my weight!

That was one of the big motivations for me this year. I didnt want to have to turn down another thing because of how my weight made me feel.

I am now like you, at a weight that i would say yes to events!! I am no where near goal but i am a lot happier with my weight and more comfortable about me :)

Big difference in the pics Mrs! U look lovely :) well done fir the roller skating too. Loved that when I read it! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Big difference in the pics Mrs! U look lovely :) well done fir the roller skating too. Loved that when I read it! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Are you any good on skates? If I like it and don't die I might be looking for unwilling victims to drag along with me :D

I'm pretty good on skates (well I was when u was 10!) yes, give me a shout if u want a practice run :) x

Are you any good on skates? If I like it and don't die I might be looking for unwilling victims to drag along with me :D

Wish i lived near you!

I have a pair of roller boots but no one to go with :(

Wish i lived near you!

I have a pair of roller boots but no one to go with :(

Aww Miss M that'd be fab! We'd have a great time :) Is there a rink close to where you live?

I'm pretty good on skates (well I was when u was 10!) yes, give me a shout if u want a practice run :) x

Really? I was thinking of going next Thursday at 5:30 lol, they do an hour skating lesson and I thought that might come in handy seeing as I've not skated in over 30 years! If you fancy it let me know, I'm def up for it!

This is what it says on the website, love the calorie burning/exercise bit! I'm hoping that I love it and can use it as a form of exercise :)

If you’ve always fancied learning to roller skate, then you’ll love our awesome 50 minute Taster Lesson, which is the perfect starting point to get a feel for roller skating.

Our friendly, fully qualified instructors will help you find your legs before you move on to the rink on your own. Taster Lessons are ideal for individuals who have never roller skated before. Wrist, Knee and Elbow Pads are also available for hire.

Roller Skating is….

1. A fun way to increase muscular strength and cardio respiratory endurance.

2. A way to burn anywhere from 330 to 360 calories per hour.

3. A great way for improving balance and flexibility.

4. A key to weight control.

5. Easy to learn.

6. Great source of aerobic exercise.

7. A fantastic way to help maintain good health.

8. An excellent tension reliever and enthusiasm builder.

Aww Miss M that'd be fab! We'd have a great time :) Is there a rink close to where you live?

Yeah there is. I tried to rope my sisters in but they were having none of it!

Went skating out and about with my son a couple of years ago but he wouldnt be seen with me skating now hes 14 :) lol

Back