Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

My dog would love to come and live at your house!

Hows it all going katie? x

Lol yep the scrambled egg is for the dog, got to look after my boy!

Well I def won't be getting on the scales tomorrow, having a great time but it has involved food & drink.....on the plus side I have walked for miles! Just been around the museum of Liverpool which was really interesting but now lowered the tone and am in the pub!

Will try and catch up on diaries later, hope everyone is having a good weekend xx

In the beer garden lapping up the sun I hope. x

Have you been to The Beatles Story and The Black History Museum. I like them both AND the statues at Crosby Beach!

This is what I'm going to need to do! xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 30
Lol yep the scrambled egg is for the dog, got to look after my boy!

Well I def won't be getting on the scales tomorrow, having a great time but it has involved food & drink.....on the plus side I have walked for miles! Just been around the museum of Liverpool which was really interesting but now lowered the tone and am in the pub!

Will try and catch up on diaries later, hope everyone is having a good weekend xx

You are enjoying yourself - thats the main thing :) You can get back on plan very soon..... x

Yes, enjoy yourself. You deserve it!

See you bright and early for a TS day tomorrow :)

Sounds like uv had a great weekend. I'm glad! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Today hasn't been too bad, at breakfast I had fruit followed by scrambled egg, mushrooms & bacon and didn't have toast or anything, then lunch I had a 600 cal pasta with chicken breast. I've only had one pint of beer and all other drinks have been vodka & diet coke. Not fab but a lot better than it could have been.

Jack Whitehall was brilliant, loved him and I was almost close enough to grab him, we had excellent seats - after the show we went to Mathew St for a couple of drinks and are now collapsed back in the hotel.

Good luck to all the Monday weighers, I'll be back with you next week :) xx

Excellent for a lovely time Katie :D
That's what life is all about :D

Glad you had a lovely weekend! :) xx

I am really glad you have had a good weekend chuck :) You deserved a break after your marathon TS run and will be back on it as soon as you are right. Who knows, it may boost your losses in the long term :) x

Well I'm now back TS, have sent hubby down for the joys of the gorgeous hotel brekkie on his own, decided there was no point making two bad days onto three.....it's back to the beginning of the 50 day challenge for me lol.

Hope everyone else is doing okay :)

Hi Katie. Good luck with your restart!

Wow that takes some willpower! Well dond Katie! :D

Knew you would be straight back on it! Otherwise there would of been trouble :p xx

Back