Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

See you later Katie! Roller skating and 600 cals to be burned, I do believe?!

We'll see :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Lol yep you can skate round me when I'm flat on my bum - strangely looking forward to it :D xx

Ha ha, you will have to tie a cushion around you bottom Katie.

Lets hope the medications does the trick & keeps the symptoms at bay for Nathan. Its good that he isn't worrying about it all the time.

Oh to be footloose & fancy free.

Enjoy your evening with TH. You will have to get some photo's & impress us with your fancy moves :D xx

Well done on your restart Katie, worst part almost over already. Sorry to hear about your Son, glad he is getting treated and isn't worried!

Have a good day xx

I hope you have a fab time tonight - don't forget to take a coupla plasters incase the boots rub! xx

Enjoy :D

So jealous!!
I wanna come haha ;)

Have had simply the best night, TH is even nicer in person than on here lol, she's lovely :) we both skated like cough professionals and TH was even going backwards! She was much better than me and didn't fall once, whereas I did land flat on my backside just the once!

we have even booked our next session!!!

Excellent :D

Sounds like you had a great time, hope you dont feel too stiff and sore tomorrow :)

Sounds great. I wish I could have seen you both!

Have had simply the best night, TH is even nicer in person than on here lol, she's lovely :) we both skated like cough professionals and TH was even going backwards! She was much better than me and didn't fall once, whereas I did land flat on my backside just the once!

we have even booked our next session!!!

Awww thanks sweetpea :) you are very lovely too. You are younger than I thought you'd be and (you'll like this bit) you are a lot smaller/slimmer than I thought you'd be. I imagined, by the way you describe yourself, that you would be bigger but you're only little and you're the perfect height too :)

I might not have fallen, but I grabbed some awkward body parts of those poor instructors. I'd have died if someone grabbed me like that, but I suppose they are used to it!

Another few sessions and we'll be marshalling the disco :)

Thanks for the coke zero (rock and roll eh?!). Ill push the boat out next time and get the sparkling waters! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Glad you both had a lovely time :) Losing calories and having fun at the same time!! x

Hurray to being smaller and slimmer than you thought, you've just made my week lol xx

Same goes for you by the way, I'd never have looked at you and thought that you needed to diet (in the nicest way of course) - and yep we will be the queens of the roller disco at some time!

I've got my fitbit on, I wore it last night in bed and it monitored that I had 7 restless periods totalling 17 minutes - am so happy that I can start logging my steps again :)

A sneaky peek on the scales shows that I'm back in the 14's hurray! Only 1lb up on where I was before I went away, feel happier now :)

Have a great Friday everyone xx

Sounds lovely! Must be the year for meet ups! Marge & Carrie are catching up soon and then Carrie and I are! :D

Yay for 14s!!! xx

Sounds like you both had a great night. Nice meeting new people.

Well done with getting back to 14's Katie xx

Sounds like you two had a fab time - good on ya!! At my weight I would be scared of leaving grooves in the floor! lol

Well done on getting back to where you were virtually - tis all good :)

Back