Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

High 5 for you honeybun! That's great news ;-) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

A sneaky peek on the scales shows that I'm back in the 14's hurray! Only 1lb up on where I was before I went away, feel happier now :) Have a great Friday everyone xx

Brilliant katie!!

Well done getting back on it and getting back in the 14's :)

For info.... I hate ketosis! Blinking freezing lol xx

Ha, you will soon start to love it again. Well done for getting back into the swing of it Katie xx

Thanks Susie, I've got a 14 week stretch now until my holiday and the only two occasions I may need to come off being TS are one day in April (definite) and one weekend in May (tentative up to now) - hopefully the plan is to be TS the rest of the time --- my big hope is to lose 3 stone in that time and be in the 11's when I go away :fingerscrossed: :faint2:

11s stone, how good will that be Katie. Its achievable in that time too.

I cant wait to get back to TS. Makes it all so much more simple.

After next weekend I will be clear till 6th May when my husband has got tickets to see Robert Cray. The next occasion should be my daughters graduation on 14th July so will have to make sure nothing else gets booked in addition cos I want to be close to target by then & hopefully will fit into something nice.

Not sure what I am going to do about Easter & relatives cos they usually come round to me for dinner, never easy eh xx

Hi Katie. Well done on getting back into ketosis. You'll get down to 11st if you stick at it.

Well done on getting back to the 14's hoping I will be there soon, roller skating sounded a lot of fun always enjoyed it when I was younger. :)

It was fab, I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it - now even considering going at 9:30 on Sunday morning seeing as there's no way I'll have a hangover......not told TH yet :p

Sounds lovely! Must be the year for meet ups! Marge & Carrie are catching up soon and then Carrie and I are! :D

Yay for 14s!!! xx

I'm super excited about it :D

Well done Katie :D
I hope to join you in the 14's very soon;)

It was fab, I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it - now even considering going at 9:30 on Sunday morning seeing as there's no way I'll have a hangover......not told TH yet :p

Ha! Do you remember my response when he said 9.30 on a Sunday... Was along the lines of 'oooft, u would never get me out of bed at that time on a Sunday!'

Good for you. You'll be going backwards and criss-crossing on corners by Monday! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till 12 March

Hope you have a nice day chick.

I'm heading to the gym :-/ what you up to?

OH text to say he has hired an old Honda C90 for 73p an hour and is razzing around the coast somewhere in Vietnam! Lucky so and so :)

Have a good one whatever you do! X

Attachments

• image-3443711369.jpg
    image-3443711369.jpg
    469.1 KB · Views: 20
Good girl you heading to the gym, little miss focussed :) Very jealous of your hubby, how fab is that!

I'm sat with a crying dog as he wants to go for his walk, he's mr impatient and looks at me as if to say 'I'm up, take me out'. Going to a DIY shop or two later to get bits for the jobs hubby is doing while he's off and we are going to the gym at some point. Got my mum coming up later for tea so that'll be nice.

Son has left at 5am this morning, now on a coach headed for Ipswich to watch Wigan - not sure if and when Dan and the little people are visiting....Dan? Xx

Sounds like a great day :)

I get shivers down my spine when I go into DIY shops. We practically lived in them when I first moved down here. I don't like shopping. I act like the bloke, sitting at the doorway!

Hope you find the bits you are looking for. Enjoy :) x

Attached my fitbit stats for so far today - we did the 'big' walk that used to leave me wiped out and today after the hill climb I was surprised that that bit had finished as I didn't feel bad :D When we came home hubby was saying he felt knackered and I felt okay - best feeling of achievement ever!! :party019:

TH I'm only going so that I can look for wallpaper for the bedroom.....hubby doesn't want me to go cos that means he's got to look for wallpaper for the bedroom :p

Happy weekend one and all xx

p.s. I don't know why I only got 21 active minutes as the walk took an hour :confused:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    183.1 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Well done for the walk. Sounds really impressive! I'm thinking of getting a fitbit but I'm going to have to buy a decent phone too if I get one. Enjoy your day today.

I would have more chance of getting your dog to decorate than my husband! lol

When is your skating thing from work by the way? at this rate you'll be like 'strictly come skating' when you go!! ;)

Skating is next Thursday, everyone is now going for a lesson first - I'm thinking of going in the morning too, get a bit steadier and get a bit of additional exercise :)

Did you find any wall paper you liked. We just finished the hall way. Got an estimate from a decorator & it cost the same as a hoilday would so did it ourselves in the end.

The fitbit looks interesting. I take it the steps equates to hill walking x

Back