Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

No didn't find any Susie, going to go to Taskers in Liverpool at some point.
The fitbit counts normal steps walked and then the stairs are made up of the number of floors you walk up the stairs/the number of times you go up a floor and then also the height of hills we walked in floors xx

Think we will get someone in to wallpaper, hubby hates it with a vengeance - he's fitted a new false wooden ceiling on the landing and stairs with new down lights in I it that work on a sensor when people walk up the stairs -- looks fab :)

Ooh that sounds fab. More economical too if they work on a sensor. I'm forever going around turning off the lights that everyone likes to leave on for no reason!!

Attached my fitbit stats for so far today - we did the 'big' walk that used to leave me wiped out and today after the hill climb I was surprised that that bit had finished as I didn't feel bad :D When we came home hubby was saying he felt knackered and I felt okay - best feeling of achievement ever!! :party019:

TH I'm only going so that I can look for wallpaper for the bedroom.....hubby doesn't want me to go cos that means he's got to look for wallpaper for the bedroom :p

Happy weekend one and all xx

p.s. I don't know why I only got 21 active minutes as the walk took an hour :confused:

Stats look good my fitbit didn't come today :( So will have to wait till Monday. Have you tried the alarm function?

Stats look good my fitbit didn't come today :( So will have to wait till Monday. Have you tried the alarm function?

Lol yes Willow, only yesterday and I ended up getting up earlier as the dog woke up - I had then put it into my front pocket in my jeans and later felt this pulsing in my groin, I ignored it at first and then it kept happening and I panicked thinking I had some kind of spasm.....I then shoved my hand down my jeans and felt it on my fingers and realised what it was! I was almost ready to dial 999 :D xx

Skating is next Thursday, everyone is now going for a lesson first - I'm thinking of going in the morning too, get a bit steadier and get a bit of additional exercise :)

What you like?! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

I want a fit bit.... but I doubt Brad Pitt would want me back :(

Did you go roller skating this morning? I'm lazing in my bed, wondering if you're getting ready now! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

Very impressive if you are actually skating this morning! I'm still in my dressing gown at 9.15 am. Enjoy the lovely sunshine.

Nope, I had my only lie in of the week, woke up at 9:15!

I've had a sneaky weigh in today and I'm at my lightest since 2007!!! I've lost the gain from last week and more so I'm made up - showing today at 14st 8lb, would love to lose another pound as that would have me 3 stone down but even if I don't lose it I'm really happy :D

I've been on a nice long walk with the hubby and the dog, we walked 1/2 mile to hubby's allotment and left him there then me and the dog did an extra 3 miles and then met hubby and walked home so according to my fitbit I've done over 5 miles in total today. I actually feel like I'm getting there with this exercise and walking, am now enjoying it.....just hoping it does my horrid thighs some good!

Well done with the walking Katie. I'm going to be taking Billy out soon. I'm sure lots of walking must be good for the thighs!

Lol yes Willow, only yesterday and I ended up getting up earlier as the dog woke up - I had then put it into my front pocket in my jeans and later felt this pulsing in my groin, I ignored it at first and then it kept happening and I panicked thinking I had some kind of spasm.....I then shoved my hand down my jeans and felt it on my fingers and realised what it was! I was almost ready to dial 999 :D xx

How funny is that Katie, were you doing some sort of involuntary dance around the room lol. Would be interesting to explain that to the operator if you had dialled 999 " operator I need an ambulance, my pants are vibrating". He he :D

Brill loss as well back on track!

Last edited:
Well done with the walking Katie. I'm going to be taking Billy out soon. I'm sure lots of walking must be good for the thighs!

Thanks Lynne, have just read that roller skating is good for the inner thighs, can't wait to go again now lol x

Enjoy your walk with a Billy :)

How funny is that Katie, were you doing some sort of involuntary dance around the room lol. Would be interesting to explain that to the operator if you had dialled 999 " operator I need an ambulance, my pants are vibrating". He he :D

Brill loss as well back on track!

I know, I'd have died of shame had I not realised what it was lol - I'm blaming the dog for getting me up before I was due to be gently woken :)

Hope you're having a good weekend xx

How brilliant katie being at your lightest since 2007!
Well done you :)

Thats great Katie :D
More lightest points to come :D

Back