Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

That's brilliant Katie. You must be feeling so much better for it especially with all the exercise you are getting used to.

I want to find an exercise that works the back of the thighs cos I caught a glance in the mirror in my dads bathroom & it wasn't pretty xx

That's brilliant Katie. You must be feeling so much better for it especially with all the exercise you are getting used to.

I want to find an exercise that works the back of the thighs cos I caught a glance in the mirror in my dads bathroom & it wasn't pretty xx

Squats !!!! I believe :p

I lost 8.5lb which takes me to exactly 3 stone lost, am so very happy :D
Really didn't expect to do so well this week after last weekend!

Good luck to everyone else weighing in today xx

I lost 8.5lb which takes me to exactly 3 stone lost, am so very happy :D Really didn't expect to do so well this week after last weekend! Good luck to everyone else weighing in today xx

Thats brilliant katie, very well done!
And well done for getting straight back on it xx

Thats excellent Katie :D
Well done :D
You have obviously give your metabolism a kick in the bum ;)

Wow that's great Katie that's loads :)

:wow: Thats brilliant!! This roller skating malarky must work! Where do I sign up?! lol

Excellent loss Katy, you came off plan and controlled it well and got stuck back in so you totally deserve it! :D

Thanks everyone, well that loss has definitely given me a boost, onwards and downwards I go :)

Wow... Superb loss mrs! That's great news :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

Cheers Hun, that's less of my backside cushioning next time we go skating :) xx

Crickey that's am amazing loss Katie. Well done you :D.

So that's 3s down!! whoop whoop xxx

Wow, that's amazing Katie well done you!!! You must be well chuffed :-D

I am thanks Becky, totally made up, didn't expect anything like this loss this week xx

Have a nice day skinny minny! :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

Cheers honey you too, I've got meetings across the county today, first in Thornton Cleveleys and then in Haslingden so hopefully it's a nice driving day xx

I think you are stuffed for a nice driving day as its wet n 'orrible out there, but on the upside, you have lost 3 stone now so I doubt you care that much about the weather! lol You are over a third of the way to your target!! whoop!

Hope the weather has improved. My geography is improving since starting this diet, looking up all the different areas that people live & travel around :fyi:

Have a good day Katie xx

Back