Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Yes the weather is horrendous, could hardly see on the M6 earlier - Susie I'm now in Rawtenstall, called in to work from the office here before going to Haslingden so just spending my lunch break catching up on posts :)

Drive safely xxx

Oh, its sunny here.

Be carefully Katie, there are some mad drivers out there that seem to get worse with the weather x

Oh, its sunny here.

Be carefully Katie, there are some mad drivers out there that seem to get worse with the weather x

Home now thanks Susie, but you're right there were a few nutters out there :rolleyes: Xx

Today has been a good day and has passed quickly, think being around and about helped with that.

Was lovely as I had lots of compliments today as I saw lots of people that I haven't seen for a while and a good few of them commented on my weight loss and said that I looked good / I'm melting away / amazing weight loss / look gorgeous and younger --- I just smiled happily at each one and said thank you - was lovely :)

Not had a good day step wise due from driving from one place to another but I don't mind having a low step day every so often.

Ooh how lovely getting all those comments! Obviously it doesn't matter what others think lol cause we are doing it for ourselves but the old ego can take a bit (lot) of compliments. You def earned them. :D

Great to get all those compliments. Does wonders for your confidence & determination to succeed.

That's what I like about driving around for work. The time goes by so quickly. Don't think I could go back to working in one place all day now xx

Ooh how lovely getting all those comments! Obviously it doesn't matter what others think lol cause we are doing it for ourselves but the old ego can take a bit (lot) of compliments. You def earned them. :D
It was lovely Willow, and I was good and didn't bat any of them away, just took them gratefully xx

Great to get all those compliments. Does wonders for your confidence & determination to succeed.

That's what I like about driving around for work. The time goes by so quickly. Don't think I could go back to working in one place all day now xx
You're right Susie, it does press you on to succeed xx

See I said you wouldn't care too much about the rain! ;) x

How lovely - and what a nice reward for all your hard work :D

It was Darcy, the funny thing is that I can't see it in my body even though I can tell in my face. I used to be based at the building in Rawtenstall where I was today and when I went to the loo and looked in the same full length mirror that's always been there I still couldn't see a difference to how I looked before......I think I've lost 3 stone off my face :eek: Xx

Katie, you must be smaller with 3st loss! You must have felt so good with all those compliments! I bet you couldn't have gone skating 3 stones ago!

It was Darcy, the funny thing is that I can't see it in my body even though I can tell in my face. I used to be based at the building in Rawtenstall where I was today and when I went to the loo and looked in the same full length mirror that's always been there I still couldn't see a difference to how I looked before......I think I've lost 3 stone off my face :eek: Xx

I cant see much difference in my body or face but i do feel the difference and see the difference in my clothes. Isnt that strange?
You must notice 3 stone gone in your clothes too do you?
You have done fab to get this far xx

I cant see much difference in my body or face but i do feel the difference and see the difference in my clothes. Isnt that strange?
You must notice 3 stone gone in your clothes too do you?
You have done fab to get this far xx

That's what's so strange about it as I'm wearing clothes 2 and 3 times smaller, jeans, dresses, everything but I really can't see the difference apart from knowing that my belly and boobs look as though someone has let the air out - I still see the same shape.

Also I know I still think big, ie in a room I'll go where there is space for people behind me, plan routes to the loo where there is space, I think it must be a case of body first and head will follow!

Bless you! Glad lots people noticed. Great when that happens :)

Have a nice day mrs x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

Good morning all, going to be a long workday for me today - am working from the local office today and working straight through to this evening where I'm doing a session in Fleetwood giving feedback on building designs so I'll likely only be home at around 9pm - ahh well the joys of working flexi time means that at least I can take the hours back at another time.

Now on day 8 diet wise and all going well, back into the swing of it - have not heard yet what date we are going out in April for brother in laws birthday but I haven't seen them since just after Christmas so they'll probably be a bit surprised when they see me going off people's reactions yesterday.

Hope you all have a good day xx

Oh that will be a nice surprise for them when you do go out :D

I kept the largest pair of my works trousers and top. That was the only items of big stuff I kept. I guess I just wanted to be able to do the classic picture of ne wearing a size 24 trousers when im a 14 to see how far I have come.
Do you have a pair of your bigger trousers to try on to see the difference ?

Back