Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Have a good day Katie :)

I absolutely agree it takes ages for the brain to catch up with the body - even when I lost a significant amount on Exante before I could never see the difference myself :rolleyes:

I'm liking your daily weigh in, you're doing great xx

Thanks hun, I have to admit that its really helping me along right now. Seeing something change is a great way to getting through the first few naff days where the pocuhes taste yak cause you aren't in ketosis yet..... I have to admit that I did not expect to see it dropping this fast this time around though! (NOT that I am complaining!!).

You are doing fab having lost 3 stones - I am with you completely on the not seeing it though. I was really suprised when peeps at work mentioned it yesterday - even my boss did and he is NOT one to say something like that! I can't see or feel much change, but then a majority of my clothes have been elasticated for a good long while! I am happy to take their word for it though! Its right too, I bet you wouldn't have skated 3 stones ago!

Keep it up lady - you don't realise what a huge inspiration you are xx

Hello :) --- you look amazing! your tiny!! You can really tell even just by hugging you! I saw uncle Mike today :) He is good! xx

Oh that will be a nice surprise for them when you do go out :D

I kept the largest pair of my works trousers and top. That was the only items of big stuff I kept. I guess I just wanted to be able to do the classic picture of ne wearing a size 24 trousers when im a 14 to see how far I have come.
Do you have a pair of your bigger trousers to try on to see the difference ?

I've kept a pair of size 26 black work pants that I used to wear, that was last summer though and I had lost weight before starting on Exante this time - can't wait to be small and put them on :)

Thanks hun, I have to admit that its really helping me along right now. Seeing something change is a great way to getting through the first few naff days where the pocuhes taste yak cause you aren't in ketosis yet..... I have to admit that I did not expect to see it dropping this fast this time around though! (NOT that I am complaining!!).

You are doing fab having lost 3 stones - I am with you completely on the not seeing it though. I was really suprised when peeps at work mentioned it yesterday - even my boss did and he is NOT one to say something like that! I can't see or feel much change, but then a majority of my clothes have been elasticated for a good long while! I am happy to take their word for it though! Its right too, I bet you wouldn't have skated 3 stones ago!

Keep it up lady - you don't realise what a huge inspiration you are xx

Oh that's lovely thank you xx

You're loss this week so far is fantastic, keep going xx

Hello :) --- you look amazing! your tiny!! You can really tell even just by hugging you! I saw uncle Mike today :) He is good! xx

Cheers lovely, I always want your hugs xx Glad he's ok, give him a kiss from me when you see him :)

I just pray it carries on!! Still at a loss re ketosis though :confused:

If you were a size 26 last summer its no wonder you are feeling great now! I have only ever made it to a 24/26 in trousers and 26/28 top, but I know how hard it can be to buy clothes in those sizes on the high st unless you go in Evans, or Evans, or hang on, there is always Evans! lol

Keep it up chuck -I promise you its not just me you are inspiring!! :hug:

I just pray it carries on!! Still at a loss re ketosis though :confused:

If you were a size 26 last summer its no wonder you are feeling great now! I have only ever made it to a 24/26 in trousers and 26/28 top, but I know how hard it can be to buy clothes in those sizes on the high st unless you go in Evans, or Evans, or hang on, there is always Evans! lol

Keep it up chuck -I promise you its not just me you are inspiring!! :hug:

How do you know you're not in ketosis? I don't find any change in the taste of the packs whether I'm in it or not! Also I don't trust the pee sticks, to be honest I don't trust pregnancy pee sticks either lol xx

That sounds dubious! lol My ketasticks are still beige but weren't before when testing. Your tastes do change slightly in ketosis - I found that when I was pregnant too as I spent most of my pregnancy dehydrated in hospital being stuck on drips to rehydrate me and piddling on ketasticks there (all be it on a commode as the ******* wouldn't let me go to the proper loo!). Its not a huge amount but your sweet and salty taste buds are affected. I currently find the double choc bars salty as owt and the plain porridge is swweter than normal, when I go back into ketosis they taste normal! lol

My dad is currently ill and not eating so I gave my mum some exante to get some decent nutrients into him, she said they tasted vile yet he thought them ok - same reason! At least my double choc bars have come to some use this week! lol

apparently it doesn't like the word bug**rs - just wanted to point out I hadn't said anything worse! lol x

Busy day then Katie. I'm saving my largest Nurses uniform but apart from that the rest is going out as soon as they don't fit. That way I can't use them as back up in case the weight goes back on. x

I've kept a pair of size 26 black work pants that I used to wear, that was last summer though and I had lost weight before starting on Exante this time - can't wait to be small and put them on :)

Of never have thought you were anywhere near size 26 last year. Ud never know! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

U are doing so, so, so well honeybun. I'm so pleased for you. Hope session went ok! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

Busy day then Katie. I'm saving my largest Nurses uniform but apart from that the rest is going out as soon as they don't fit. That way I can't use them as back up in case the weight goes back on. x

Can't wait till we can do those photos Susie xx I've got rid of all of my bigger clothing and underwear and as I shrink out of these then they are going too :) xx

Of never have thought you were anywhere near size 26 last year. Ud never know! X

Lol oh I was, I'll have to post some pics at some point xx

I don't post often but you are inspirational to all of us on here all of you

Oh thank you that means a lot xx It's even nicer because I'm so inspired by people on here on a daily basis, those that lose lots, those that struggle and persevere nonetheless, those who are at the beginning of their journey with it - I take inspiration from them all and I know that I couldn't do this without all the friendship and support I get xx

Btw you're doing fab, well done xx

Hurray home and food lol - worked from 8am - 9pm including travel, couldn't get the kettle on quick enough for my spag bol though in my excitement I've overdone it with the seasoning, tis a bit chilli :)

Work today has been great, had a brilliant day, one highlight being that I've gone down a size in my high viz jackets! I had a large one to wear with my hard hat when I go on site (building site)!and it never fastened and that made me self conscious, as though being my size in a high viz wasn't enough to make you self conscious! Anyway at an event in January I sneaked an extra jacket in xl and I've been wearing that - today when I got to site I put it on and it was really big so I got the large out of my boot and it fitted and fastened whoohoo :D I felt bloody fab in my totally unfashionable jacket & hard hat walking on site :)

Session this evening was wonderful, the people we are doing the building for (different one to this morning so no bright yellow to be seen) loved the plans and the 3d drawings that the interior designer has developed so I came away happy.

Tomorrow is another long day as I'm in Morecambe in the morning, then Haslingden then it's off I go for a skating lesson before the works evening out on the roller rink - hopefully I'll be back in one piece! Will def miss my skating buddy TH though and am very much looking forward to our next session xx

Glad you had a good day hun. Well done with the high vis :) it's fab when things start fitting xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ha! I laughed at your comment on ur wee high vis jacket. Bless you :) love it that ur buzzing!

I will miss you tomorrow too. Ul be doing triple toe loops by the time next Thursday comes! Was thinking of a canal walk sat afternoon. Give me a shout if u fancy joining me :)

Hope tomorrow goes by quickly x

Back