Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Lol good job I've lost weight, I've just been tagged and caught in the bare faced selfie for breast cancer on F'book :eek:

Lol good job I've lost weight, I've just been tagged and caught in the bare faced selfie for breast cancer on F'book :eek:

Me too Katie, hopefully doing it this time of night will push us far down the newsfeed for the morning :)

Me too Katie, hopefully doing it this time of night will push us far down the newsfeed for the morning :)
That's what I'm hoping too Willow :) xx

Best fb selfie i have seen so far is my mate Sav, he is a large stripper around the north west and his make up pic was hilarious! If I remember (and he doesn't mind) I will post it on my feed tomorrow ;-)

Glad you've had a good day Katie and good luck for your not as padded bum tomorrow! Lol x

Ha! I laughed at your comment on ur wee high vis jacket. Bless you :) love it that ur buzzing!

I will miss you tomorrow too. Ul be doing triple toe loops by the time next Thursday comes! Was thinking of a canal walk sat afternoon. Give me a shout if u fancy joining me :)

Hope tomorrow goes by quickly x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

I'm hoping to get in the hairdressers on Saturday afternoon to get my hair done, the grey needs to go - if I can't then I'd love to meet up xx

Enjoy the lesson and roller skating afterwards! Ill check the CCTV footage to count how many times on went on ur bum! I'm guessing nil :) enjoy x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

I'm hoping to get in the hairdressers on Saturday afternoon to get my hair done, the grey needs to go - if I can't then I'd love to meet up xx

Cool ;)

I'm going to gym in morning then I have appt at 11.30. Should be free from 12.30 onwards. I'm flexible thereafter :) x

Enjoy the lesson and roller skating afterwards! Ill check the CCTV footage to count how many times on went on ur bum! I'm guessing nil :) enjoy x

I'm sure I'll be on the fail cam xx

Have worn my very fitted size 18 dress to work today, first time wearing it arghh! When I bought it I couldn't put it on as it wouldn't go over my boobs - result :)

Have a great day one & all xx

Have worn my very fitted size 18 dress to work today, first time wearing it arghh! When I bought it I couldn't put it on as it wouldn't go over my boobs - result :)

Have a great day one & all xx

Bet you look gorgeous. Still don't believe ur an 18! X

Get you in your smaller fitted dress! :D bet it felt great :)

Have posted that pic of mate by the way - be warned, it may hurt your eyes!! lol

What a great way to start the day Katie.

Have a great afternoon. I'm sure all your workmates are going to be impressed xx

Now sat outside roller rink all happy - TH I'm early!! Waiting for my friends to turn up, they're all excited and I'm hoping the night goes well and injury free for all :)

Will be back to catch up later xx

Great about the dress.
It feels so good getting into smaller clothes and especially those that we couldn't fit into before as it kind if gives a guide as to how well we must have done even if we cant see it so much.

Have fun roller skating :)

Great about the dress.
It feels so good getting into smaller clothes and especially those that we couldn't fit into before as it kind if gives a guide as to how well we must have done even if we cant see it so much.

Have fun roller skating :)

Was fab wearing it Miss M, I even looked in a full length mirror in work and didn't hate what I saw lol xx

Skating was great, can feel it in my legs and the top of my bum :)

Great news about the dress - how lovely :)

Enjoy the skating - but please stay out of A+E :D

Thanks Darcy, it was a great feeling, even when I bought it I never really thought I'd get to wear it!

Home after great fun skating and all in one piece :) xx

Thanks Darcy, it was a great feeling, even when I bought it I never really thought I'd get to wear it!

Home after great fun skating and all in one piece :) xx

Phew.........plastered limbs would not be a good look with your fancy frock! :D

I would be able to feel my bum if i went skating - cause it'd be covered in bruises afterwards!!

Sounds like a fun night. Always better when combined with a bit of exercise.

Have a good day Katie xx

Back