Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

More roller skating you will be a pro in no time. Hope you've had a good day today! :)

Today is good so far thanks, only worked half a day today so have the afternoon off - did the nice long walk this morning with hubby and the dog, could feel the muscle ache from the skating yesterday evening. The friends I went with really enjoyed it and one of them wants to go again so that was good.

I've decided to buy a pair of skates so that I can have a go at home too, I would have bought them last night but the only ones they had in my size were the boot style that come mid leg and I want the ones that are lower - there's a shop in a skate world place in Aintree so I've left them a message on their answer phone to ask what stock they have and might nip down this evening......then I just have to find somewhere flat to practice :)

Looking forward to this evening as Danielle is coming to stay over and bringing my best girl (she'll kill me for that :)) my granddaughter Kaitlyn - Kaits has been walking a mile for Sports Relief today and Dan got her a tennis outfit to wear for it, she looks so cute - I'm attaching a photo of her.

I've got a consultation tomorrow with a make up person at Boots around my eyes and eye creams etc, in order to stop me buying things I don't need I did an audit of all my creams and potions by this brand and I admit I'm an addict - I've so far logged 43 items and I've still got one big shelf to add to the list eek! I'm also having a check while I'm there on the tinted moisturiser I use (I don't use foundation) she's going to check I use the right shade. Dan and Kaits are coming with me and there's a Hobbycraft next door so I'm sure we'll end up having a good mooch round there :)

TS wise all is going well, one day much the same as the next, tonight is a good night as I'm having a chilli for tea and that's always a good thing lol - great how the food can still make me happy. Am not expecting a good loss on Monday as I've been having a daily look and there's not much happening on the scales, so it's keep trying and one day in the next few weeks I should make the joys of the 13's :D

Hope everyone is enjoying a lovely day and am hoping we all have a good weekend xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 35
Aw bless, how cute is your granddaughter. She looks really pleased with her outfit. Tell her I think she is marvellous for doing such a long walk. :D

The only cream I have for my face is Nivea. Must admit I am a bit neglectful in that area. Should make more effort really.

You never know Katie, the scales may surprise you on weigh in day :).

You are becoming a dedicated skater by the sounds of it. All good x

I bet your scales move more than mine have been doing the last few days! lol

Your granddaughter is a lil cutie and looks like butter wouldn't melt in that pic! You will have to take her skating and show her how good you are!! ;)

Have a lovely day tomorrow and me thinks I am going to have to try my chilli this weekend - more than one person has said its lovely but I keep going back to my faves of porridges and carbonara!

Granddaughter is gorgeous! What a wee button :) x

One of my parents have me a sticker for going roller skating!

Enjoy ur chilli :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

Attachments

• image-3092102281.jpg
    image-3092102281.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 21
Aww how lovely is that, so nice!

We are reading (or Kaits is) Put It Back, a Biff, Chip and Kipper book, she was great at it :)

Aww how lovely is that, so nice!

We are reading (or Kaits is) Put It Back, a Biff, Chip and Kipper book, she was great at it :)

Bless her. What year is she in? X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

Wow - that's a lot of potions and lotions :D

Ooh, ooh Hobbycraft - love that place, but I've banned myself for a while ;)

Enjoy your weekend :)

Bless her. What year is she in? X

Reception, she's the youngest in the class as she was born on 31st August, she is so funny. I said to her earlier that I've got a doer knee and she said 'oh', I told her Marco has a sore knee and she said 'awwww' hmph! Later on I was explaining about hearts beating etc and told her to listen to mine, she did and I asked could she hear it, her response 'yes......it's running out!' --- needless to say we may not be best friends anymore after that lol xx

Wow - that's a lot of potions and lotions :D

Ooh, ooh Hobbycraft - love that place, but I've banned myself for a while ;)

Enjoy your weekend :)
me and Dan love it too Darcy, I'm hoping not to buy anything! Xx

Get ideas in Hobbycraft and then buy in Poundland/Poundworld -much cheaper! Lol

I use to love the kipper books. Think I enjoyed them as much as the kids did.

Have a good day tomorrow Katie x

Have a good day. Hope ur greys get covered nicely! X

Just me and the dog up so far, hubby, Dan & Kaits still asleep - lucky them!

Off to Preston this morning with Dan & Kaits and then this afternoon I've got a hairdressers appointment, I hate going to the hairdressers but needs must and I need to get my grey roots turned brown! I've had the same hairstyle for about 15 years as I'm too scared to dare anything else even though I really want to :eek:

Tonight hubby is is back at work after two weeks off, it's not too bad as he's in for two nights and then on his four days off - spoilt he is! He finished our bedroom ceiling yesterday so three years later he did finish the DIY he planned to do... not too bad going :)

Have a great Saturday everyone xx

Hope you have a nice day out today. I'm glad I'm not the only woman who doesent like going to the hairdressers! You should be brave and go for a different style, you might love it and a change might do you good. :) I work with the public and recently dyed the front of my hair from red to blue hoping I wouldn't get told off by my boss, but instead I had so many compliments from people I couldn't believe it. Even little old ladies were saying how nice it was! I'm not saying you should dye your hair blue or anything but 'daring' to be different can be fun!

Hope you have a lovely weekend anyway!

Hope you all have a good day :)

It's been good so far, we went to the Next sale I just bought a size 16 (for the future :)) grey kilt and a tshirt for skating / exercise etc - Dan bought almost the whole of the kids section lol :D

Then I went to Boots and had my treat, the girl was great, I got fully cleansed, oiled, eye treatment creams and eye make up done - she swapped a tinted moisturiser that I'd bought and not opened for a new cream that gives more cover but not as much as foundation so that only cost me £1 difference and I bought an eye treatment cream (that I didn't have lol) and some eye makeup --- a good morning had by all.

Dan & Kaits are heading home now, and I'm psyching myself up for stress at the hairdressers, I'm kind of tempted to go with a fringe!!!!

Hi Katie. Just catching up. Your diary is very inspirational at the moment. I hope your enthusiasm influences me! Your grand daughter is so cute! I love the way you've taken to skating. Well done!

Just thought of something, my next planned day off was meant to be early April for my brother in laws 40th however his daughter is having her tonsils out around then so it's now planned for 19th April which is ideal for me as we've been invited to my friends sons 18th party the next day (Easter Sunday) so I will hopefully stay TS till then and take the two days off and then hopefully stay TS till mid June when I go on holiday ---- oh I do like a plan, now I've just got to make that a reality :eek: xx

Back