Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Very good plan Katie!

Nothing like a plan when it all comes together :D

Glad you enjoyed your trip to Boots :)

I'm not a fan of hairdressers either - for me it's sitting in front of a mirror for so long looking at myself, something I otherwise hugely avoid! :eek:

Last edited:
Nothing like a plan when it all comes together :D

Glad you enjoyed our trip to Boots :)

I'm not a fan of hairdressers either - for me it's sitting in front of a mirror for so long looking at myself, something I otherwise hugely avoid! :eek:

Sadly that's the bit I'm up to now Darcy, even worse when your roots are covered in dye and your hair is stuck out all over - I look scary lol xx

Ooo i hope you like your new hair :D

Bet you feel great when it's done!

Have you gone for the fringe. Go for it. It will grow back if you can't get use to it.

I'm the opposite, my sister keeps nagging me to get rid of my fringe but its something I treasure LOL.

So much better that your meals out fall over the same weekend. No mucking about just off & straight back on again x

I went for the fringe! And I love it, was scary as hell though - attaching 3 pics, one was my bare faced selfie (just to show how I've had my hair for 20 years lol) and the other two are with new fringe :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    344.2 KB · Views: 55
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    478.1 KB · Views: 52
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 55
Looks lovely katie!!

You look really nice Katie, a few weeks ago you posted some pics of yourself before and hope you don't mind me saying you look a lot younger in your picture today. x :D

Lovely fringe honey :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

You look really nice Katie, a few weeks ago you posted some pics of yourself before and hope you don't mind me saying you look a lot younger in your picture today. x :D
Aww thanks Willow that's lovely, still got the 45 yr old wrinkles but my new hai hides them :D xx

Lovely fringe honey :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

Cheers honey, glad I went for the chop now :) xx

Knew it would suit you Katie, you've got the right shaped face for it. And yes it definitely makes you look younger. x

Knew it would suit you Katie, you've got the right shaped face for it. And yes it definitely makes you look younger. x
Thanks Susie xx

Having a new hairstyle really helps to boost the confidence doesn't it. You can look forward to all those compliments you are going to be getting from everyone when they see the new you :D

Back