Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Wow Katie. The fringe really does suit you and yes, you do look a lot younger!

Hi Katie, you look amazing with a fringe! It makes you look younger and brings out your eyes! Sometimes it's just nice to have a change and be noticed by people in a good way :)

I get bored so easily with everything! Always changing my hair style and colour. Then I look back at pics and think I want to look like that again so I end up going round in a circle lol!

Well done you for taking the plunge and doing it! A decision well made and it definitely paid off :) xx

Hi Katie, you look amazing with a fringe! It makes you look younger and brings out your eyes! Sometimes it's just nice to have a change and be noticed by people in a good way :)

I get bored so easily with everything! Always changing my hair style and colour. Then I look back at pics and think I want to look like that again so I end up going round in a circle lol!

Well done you for taking the plunge and doing it! A decision well made and it definitely paid off :) xx

Thanks Becky, I'm glad I went for it too :) Dread to think what it'll be like when I have to blow dry it myself :eek: Xx

Have a nice day sweetcheeks :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

Have a great sunday x

Good morning all, been good here so far, went with my son taking the dog for a walk so we had a nice play on the field, only did the shorter walk as he's off out soon for a meal as it's his girlfriends mums birthday so we had to get back for him to get ready. Very jealous of my dog this morning and not just cos of his scrambled eggs which is what usually makes me jealous - today it's because of his ease going to the loo and the amount he goes, lol I so wish that was me! That's what I find the worst about the diet, I'd so love to just be regular! Sorry for a bit tmi on a Sunday morning!

No plans for today, hubby is in bed as last night was his first time back in work after his annual leave, he's only in tonight and then that's him done till Friday ---jealous of him too now :)

I bought a load of stuff in the Next sale online while everything was cheap, bought some gorgeous brown trousers for work in sizes 18 and 16, the 18's just fit nice and they were only £10. Bought some jeans in 16 and 14 for the future (these are all petite so the perfect length), I also bought some dresses but I didn't like the style when I tried them on so they are going back. Apart from needing a couple of tops they'll keep me going now on my shrinking journey :)

off now now for a catch up on diaries, hope everyone is having a good day xx

Sounds like a nice Sunday so far Katie! I'm just off to walk the dog now.

Oh today is a fab day, always one of the best days of the year, the start of the MotoGP calendar :party0019:

Just watching yesterday's qualifying with hubby then it's straight onto the live races which I'll mainly watch on my own as himself is off to work - very excited :D

Must say I've never had a problem in that department Katie, lucky there I suppose.

I must have a look on the Next site. I see they are going great guns with their sales over all. There was a feature about them on the news the other day. I don't go in there because I never thought of them as having clothes for bigger people for some reason.

MotoGP, each to her own LOL :p x

:rolleyes:
Must say I've never had a problem in that department Katie, lucky there I suppose.

I must have a look on the Next site. I see they are going great guns with their sales over all. There was a feature about them on the news the other day. I don't go in there because I never thought of them as having clothes for bigger people for some reason.

MotoGP, each to her own LOL :p x

Next are fab Susie, especially if you get stuff in the sales, I think their clothes now go up to size 24 but they used to go up to a 26, they have a really good plus size section which has kept me going in the past :rolleyes: I love their petite section (only go up to size 18) as I can wear their trousers without alteration as long as I wear a bit of a heel :)

Oh I'm def a MotoGP addict, cannot wait to go to Assen to see it in June, worst day of the year is the end of the last race of the season lol xx

Just a quickie! I also love the fringe - its very flattering and does indeed make you look younger :). From the tiddly attachment pic i thought it was Danielle initially - you two are very alike!

I know how you feel about the dog btw - there are 2 males in this house that both go with alarming regularity, and even after Movicol I can't join that club :-(

Just a quickie! I also love the fringe - its very flattering and does indeed make you look younger :). From the tiddly attachment pic i thought it was Danielle initially - you two are very alike!

I know how you feel about the dog btw - there are 2 males in this house that both go with alarming regularity, and even after Movicol I can't join that club :-(

It's a nightmare isn't it Sarah, it's the only side effect I get and I think it's the worst one to have as it's never ending... literally lol - and yep the two men here don't have a problem with it sadly :rolleyes: Xx

Oh my word what an amazing race - put it this way if screaming and getting hysterical burns off calories then I should have lost two stone at least at weigh in tomorrow! Happy days lol :D

Ha ha, I missed it.

Good luck tomorrow, hope its a good one x

Have a good one mrs. Hope u managed to style ur fringe :) x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

Lol not attempted the fringe yet as running late - scared :D

A 4lb loss for me this week which had hit a goal in that I'm under 14st 6lb but I've just realised that I've hit my 199lb goal too .....I'm in the 1's :D :party0019:

Well done on this weeks loss that's fab and ticking off 2 goals woo hoo those 13's are very close. x

Do you drink coffee or have bars? I find that can help with the old potty issue. ;)

That's brilliant news Sarah. Well done x

Well done on this weeks loss that's fab and ticking off 2 goals woo hoo those 13's are very close. x

Do you drink coffee or have bars? I find that can help with the old potty issue. ;)

Thanks Willow :). Yes I have a bar every evening and do drink a few coffees a day, sadly they don't seem to help me though.

Back