Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Been a good day today, I wore a new pair of fitted brown trousers to work with a fitted tshirt style top and I got loads of comments and compliments, the girl I sit next to was walking down the corridor and didn't realise that I was me even though we'd been chatting all day. I was told that I'm melting, that I'm fading away, that I am shrinking and tiny (at 14st and size 18!!) however I just said thank you to everyone :D

Took the dog for a walk before work this morning and then did two walks while there so I've met my 10,000 steps for the day so I'm happy with that.

When I got home I tried on a skirt from the last time I was this weight and it fitted - now it's only a couple of weeks since I last tried it (when I was doing the spare room clear out) and it wouldn't go near me then - and Dan if you read this then that black & white dress I wore in that photo of me and you that I love fits me :D :D

Nothing planned for this evening apart from a bath and snuggling into my jama's :)

That's brilliant news Sarah. Well done x

Ooops, not only do you have a new hairstyle you have a new name too LOL.

Sorry Katie, headache is effecting my brain waves :eek: x

Well done katie!

Its fab that you are hitting all these goals and getting into smaller clothes too!

Go you xx

That is a really inspirational post Katie, You will keep everyone motivated with all these successful milestones you have achieved.
All the hard work is paying off now.:D

Bet they all loved the new hairstyle x

Well done Katie :D
Your new hair do is very lovely and does indeed take years off of you :D

I'm made up for you chick!

You are doing do well. Plodding on whilst the pounds melt away. Walking eill def be helping. Delighted fir you :) glad the comments are flowing and that the clothes are fitting! Have a lovely day x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

I'm made up for you chick!

You are doing do well. Plodding on whilst the pounds melt away. Walking eill def be helping. Delighted fir you :) glad the comments are flowing and that the clothes are fitting! Have a lovely day x

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

Thanks honey, does make me laugh though as I'm not even halfway through, still got over 5 stone to go :rolleyes: xx

Good morning all, hope today is a good one for everyone.

I've got a day of meetings today so hopefully it will pass quickly and I'll soon be home - weather out there is horrid, grey and rainy with not much chance of it brightening up :(

It's a nightmare isn't it Sarah, it's the only side effect I get and I think it's the worst one to have as it's never ending... literally lol - and yep the two men here don't have a problem with it sadly :rolleyes: Xx

Sadly for me its not the Exante that gives me that problem, its anything that goes in my mouth! lol

Well done on your dress by the way - you are really flying at the moment :)

Ooh well done Katie, all those compliments must have you grinning like the Cheshire Cat, so nice all your clothes are fitting as well as the new ones :rolleyes:

Am so so tired today, it's mad, even had a twenty minute nap and I don't feel any better for it lol.

Am feeling hungry too which I don't normally do, must just be one of those days!

Feeling much better now I'm sat eating my bowl of chilli :D

That's good. You must have needed a power nap Katie x.

I wa so tired last night and it showed on my fitbit reading - for the first time ever I didn't have any disturbed sleep moments, think I just collapsed and didn't move once all night - feel much better this morning.

Am working from the local office today so only have a three minute drive to work - yippee :)

Hope a good day is had by all xx

Glad you managed to get a good nights sleep Katie. Things have a tendency to catch up at times.

Hope your day is going well x

Back