Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Oh I love that feeling after a fabulous nights sleep! I wish I could get one but with all thats going on he isn't sleeping too well as his head is ticking too much!!

Hope you have a great day today and that you are smiling after a definate lack of traffic! :)

Glad you managed to get a good nights sleep Katie. Things have a tendency to catch up at times.

Hope your day is going well x

Was fab Susie, feel so much better today for it - think year end at work is stressing me out :rolleyes: Xx

Oh I love that feeling after a fabulous nights sleep! I wish I could get one but with all thats going on he isn't sleeping too well as his head is ticking too much!!

Hope you have a great day today and that you are smiling after a definate lack of traffic! :)

Rubbish when your head is like that, I think that's been my problem but I don't seem to keep hubby awake :rolleyes:

Yep the the commute today was fab :D

Are you all excited for Monday? xx

Rubbish when your head is like that, I think that's been my problem but I don't seem to keep hubby awake :rolleyes:

Yep the the commute today was fab :D

Are you all excited for Monday? xx

I am VERY excited but I also have to admit to some total dread too! lol

Que Sara.... its all good :)

Fingers crossed for a good nights sleep tonight for all of us! x

It's been a mental struggle of a day, well this evening at least - the day in itself was okay even went out this morning to a cafe that sells hot breakfasts while my friend got a bacon & sausage barm and it didn't bother me at all, then went out at lunchtime while people got sandwiches and that didn't bother me. Then came home and said to hubby could we go out for tea and a couple of beers! I really did want to go - he said yes and then I thought about it and said I didn't want to go. I quickly made and ate my pack and then took the dog for a walk to my mums for an hour as a distraction.

I don't know why I felt like this, it literally just came over me, I so wanted to be normal, go out and have fun with hubby - I really hope that I don't get a day like this again for a long time, I really don't do resisting stuff!

I do feel better now and I'm really glad that I didn't give in to it - now I'm just hoping that the scales on Monday will make me glad I didn't!

This is my struggle time on every diet I do - I so wish that I could bypass the dreaded 13's and go straight to the 12's -- I always end up giving up at the 13's :(

Oh katie you sound so much like me and my 14's struggle!!!
I hope the food urges pass for you to make it a bit easier at least!
Keep going and you WILL get through it, i am living proof ;)
And the support off the likes of you was amazing so give yourself a pep talk like the ones you gave me.
Really hope tomorrow is better for you xxx

Well done for not giving in this evening. I know what you mean with wanting to have some 'normal' time with family. I have this struggle on my nights off, as I want to enjoy the time I have with my family.
You are doing great hun!

I just saw the pic of your granddaughter in her tennis suit and she looks absolutely gorgeous!

Take care hun and I hope tomorrow is easier for you xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Text me if you feel like that again!

Glad you didn't go out for tea. U are doing so well honey. Can't wait to see you tomorrow at the roller rink. You'll be blending in with the wee lassies!

Stay strong. Don't buckle now. I'm in the buckled corner and it's not a nice place to be. Stay where u are! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

Well done for resisting :)

Stay strong - you can do this!

Short term pain for long term gain ;)

.....plenty of tea outing opportunities when you're at goal weight :D

Oh katie you sound so much like me and my 14's struggle!!!
I hope the food urges pass for you to make it a bit easier at least!
Keep going and you WILL get through it, i am living proof ;)
And the support off the likes of you was amazing so give yourself a pep talk like the ones you gave me.
Really hope tomorrow is better for you xxx

Thanks Miss M, I have spent the evening since coming home giving myself a facial and rereading the list I've written of things I want to do 'when' I'm slim, do feel a bit better now xx

Well done for not giving in this evening. I know what you mean with wanting to have some 'normal' time with family. I have this struggle on my nights off, as I want to enjoy the time I have with my family.
You are doing great hun!

I just saw the pic of your granddaughter in her tennis suit and she looks absolutely gorgeous!

Take care hun and I hope tomorrow is easier for you xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Twinkle, I def don't want you to suffer like I have but it does help knowing I'm not the only one with this struggle xx

Glad you liked the photo of Kais, she is a little star, I'll have to post a pic of her two gorgeous little brother too :)

Text me if you feel like that again!

Glad you didn't go out for tea. U are doing so well honey. Can't wait to see you tomorrow at the roller rink. You'll be blending in with the wee lassies!

Stay strong. Don't buckle now. I'm in the buckled corner and it's not a nice place to be. Stay where u are! X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

Thanks for the offer of support honey, means a lot and next time I will do :) You'll soon have yoursel out of the corner and back on the right path - we'll suffer it together lol xx

Well done for resisting :)

Stay strong - you can do this!

Short term pain for long term gain ;)

.....plenty of tea outing opportunities when you're at goal weight :D

Thanks Darcy, love the 'short term pain for long term gain' quote - I'm so going to remember that one xx

Last edited:
Well done for not giving in tonight Katie! You have done really well to resist all the temptation put in arms way today!

You definitely made the right decision to not go with hubby for meal tonight! You have the rest of your life to do fun things like that after you've got this little stretch done and dusted, out of the way for good!

Hope tomorrow is a little kinder to you! You'll wake up in the morning and will feel sooo relieved that you didn't go for that meal xx

Have a nice day ;/) see ya later! X

Well done for not giving in tonight Katie! You have done really well to resist all the temptation put in arms way today!

You definitely made the right decision to not go with hubby for meal tonight! You have the rest of your life to do fun things like that after you've got this little stretch done and dusted, out of the way for good!

Hope tomorrow is a little kinder to you! You'll wake up in the morning and will feel sooo relieved that you didn't go for that meal xx

Thanks Becky I'm also hoping I don't get another day like that for a long time xx

I think it's the curse of the 13's, I'm so close to them and I really don't like them - need to jump straight to the 12's :D

Hurray it's skating day :) Get to meet up with TH, have fun skating and to relax for a good chat over a coke zero - it's a good life :)

Feel so much more positive than I did yesterday evening, just need to keep this up!

Sorry Katie, missed your post last night. :confused:.

So pleased to see your managed to keep your diet head on & go for a walk rather than out for food & beers.

Keep reading Miss Macs diary when you feel that urge come on & keep believing that could be you once you are through the 13s.

You seem to be back to your positive self now so that's good :) x

Sorry Katie, missed your post last night. :confused:.

So pleased to see your managed to keep your diet head on & go for a walk rather than out for food & beers.

Keep reading Miss Macs diary when you feel that urge come on & keep believing that could be you once you are through the 13s.

You seem to be back to your positive self now so that's good :) x

Thanks Susie, good advice re me reading Miss M's diary, she fought the battle and won :)

I am feeling much more positive today too :D xx

Feeling so much better today, hopefully all dark thoughts have been banished for the long term!

Just done a 1.6 mile walk during my lunch break, feeling good that I carried on with it as it was raining when I started but I didn't let it put me off - yippee :). Now having a well earned coke zero.

So looking forward to skating tonight, will be great to catch up with TH and hopefully I might master the snake....not holding my breath :)

Had a good chat with Dan last night, she's doing great and is sticking to the diet, think she lost 2.75lb which is fab xx

Back