Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Hey mrs!

Well done for the snake. Was it 3 laps? You did great :)

Just wanted to say a massive big thank you for my present. It made my day! I am touched by your thoughtfulness. It has definitely motivated me to stick to TS. Ive got my stats on the board now. caitlhan isn't in. I'm dying to show her it! Thanks again :) think that the zone is in sight thanks to you!

Enjoy rest of your evening. I'm having shepherds pie now!

X

Ht 5ft 1 Start wt 14st BMI 37. Wk1 -18lbs, BMI 33.6 Wk2 -2 BMI 33.2, Wk3 -3.5 BMI 32.5, Wk4 -5 BMI 31.6 no WI till April sometime!

Was a great night, loved it - looking forward to next week now :) I've got a spag Bol on the go yum!

You're very welcome for your pressie, just glad you like it and hope it motivates you xx

Yep 3 goes completed at the backwards snake, can't believe I managed it!

You were fab, skating around cones and jumping!!!! You're a skating superstar! Xx

Been a good day all round and a brilliant evening out with TH, though it's made me realise how blind I am since she drove right behind me for about two miles to the rink and I didn't even notice!

I managed to skate the snake backwards hoorayyyyy :D Need to get to the gym though and do some thigh exercises, get them strengthened up.

And no food thoughts at all - bonus!

Well done on the backward skating, I bet you used muscles you never knew you had :)!!

That present is lovely Katie. x

Well done on the backward skating, I bet you used muscles you never knew you had :)!!

That present is lovely Katie. x

Oh that's so true Susie, my poor thighs didn't know what had hit them :) xx

Glad to hear your day has been a great one, hopefully those food thoughts will do one :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Glad to hear your day has been a great one, hopefully those food thoughts will do one :) xx

Thanks Twinkle, I think they've left the building hopefully for good :) xx

Hope your day is going well & your not aching too much :) x

Hope your day is going well & your not aching too much :) x

Its been pretty good thanks Susie, very end of year chaotic but that's to be expected - hope you've had a good one xx

Been a lovely evening, been to the leaving do of one of our senior leaders, was great and there was a really good turnout, there was gorgeous food on offer that I happily ignored and I stuck to sparkling water, 3 pints of the stuff :)

I got lots of lovely comments from people, some who I've not seen for a long time - I was also asked by one of my friends if I'd like to go on holiday for a week at the end of April/beginning of May - I said I'd want to but this does mean that I'd need to eat but we are taking her 13 year old daughter and her friend so I wouldn't really be drinking and with them I'd get lots of exercise! If she does decide she fancies it then I'm going to go - life's too short not to have a week in the sun :D

Am out all day tomorrow, am going to watch the roller derby, a friend of mine's daughter is playing in it and I'm buying a pair of skates while I'm there - yippee :)

You can't turn down a sunny holiday!

Roller derby sounds great. Hope u get some nice wheels tomorrow. I've been looking at skates on eBay!

Have a. Nice night :) x

You can't turn down a sunny holiday!

Roller derby sounds great. Hope u get some nice wheels tomorrow. I've been looking at skates on eBay!

Have a. Nice night :) x

Excellent!! That proper made me :D lol xx

No you certainly can't say no to a holiday. Any ideas where you might go ?

Never watched my daughter at roller derby. I wont like it when people start getting rough. I'll end up on there with my handbag swinging LOL x

Glad you had a good evening hun. Roller derby sounds fun and so does the holiday :) xx

Was showing the girls in my class my bruised and lumpy elbow. They were keen to share their roller skating falls with me, all at the same time!

Have a good day chick :) x

Hurray for a busy and hopefully great day, stepped on the scales and I'm 14st 0.75lbs which definitely made me smile :D Took the dog for a walk, fed him and am about to go and get ready to go out - got to go to Burnley to see one friend then another part of Burnley to pick up my other friend then drive to Manchester to see my first ever roller derby....need to see what level me & TH will be at by the end of the month :eek:

Hope a good day is had by all and I'll catch up later xx

Back