Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Enjoy your day Katie, sounds like a good one.

Well done on another loss Katie, next week 13's :D x

Last edited:
Ooo so close to the 13's katie, very exciting!!
Well done :)

Don't be signing up for a roller derby team. I'm your manager and ill sort ur contracts and get u good sponsorship deals! X

Lol after seeing them today there's not a chance! Don't think they'd even have me as bag carrier :D xx

Enjoy your day Katie, sounds like a good one.

Well done on another loss Katie, next week 13's :D x

Was a great day Susie, you really should watch your daughter play, it's amazing!

I hope so Susie, don't think I'll make it on Monday though but there's always Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday :) xx

A totally fabulous day, I loved the roller derby, it was beyond amazing and so very exciting! Sadly our team lost by one point (sob!) but they played brilliantly :)

And as you'll see from my photo I've bought my skates :party0019: can't wait to give them a go so am hoping the weather is nice tomorrow!

Still feeling positive around my weight loss, just need that extra pound to disappear soon then I'll be in the 13's :D I realised when I was out with TH on Thursday and we were having a chat that I think I know what my problem with the 13's is - it's when I get here and everyone tells me how I look good and better and lovely etc etc etc. At this point I think my head goes into a mode of falseness, thinking well I look better so I can have such-athing - however what I need to realise is that I only look so good compared to being a size 24 or 26, NOT compared to being well, fit and healthy!

So in short I need to keep in mind the fact that size 18 while it's gorgeous to now be in it is not where I need to be and I do need to keep going onwards and downwards and not give up!

image.jpgForgot to post the photo lol xx

Love the roller boots. Mine are white and pink!
Will have to get them out again in the summer i think :)

Love the roller boots. Mine are white and pink!
Will have to get them out again in the summer i think :)

Good idea Miss M, fun exercise :)

Though I put mine on for a quick try last night and they felt lethal lol, much faster than those at the roller rink :eek: Xx

Happy Mother's Day to all you lovely ladies xx Neither the dog or the scales know it's Mother's Day - the dog got me up and the scales have given me an extra pound since yesterday :rolleyes: I think the pound is due to totm as I've got the sorest boobs as an additional gift!

My lovely plans for today include taking the dog for a walk, going for a test skate (somewhere flat!) and doing loads of cleaning because my house is like a hellhole - it'll be a better day later as Dan, her hubby and the kids are coming up and my mum is coming for tea so that'll be nice :)

Hope everyone has a lovely day xx

Happy mothers day Katie. Trying to get used to my new phone.

YES! Honest they are damn scary, hubby changed the wheels to outdoors ones for me and I am just spooked lol - best make sure you know the way to Wigan hospital! Xx

Been on a nice 3 mile walk with hubby and the dog so if I didn't have tons to do I could sit with my feet up all day as I've nearly done my 10,000 steps :)

Definitely finding the walk easier than I did, I'm glad that I decided to give it a go as I do feel generally fitter than I have at other times when I've dieted....not that I could do one sit up though :D xx

Hope you have a lovely mothers day with all your family katie xx

Back