Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

You have done really well getting through today katie with all you have had going on!
You have got some willpower there lady!

I hope everything sorts itself out for the good soon it must be a very worrying time for you and your family.

You have shown real strength of character these past few months and im sure you will succeed in getting to your goal!

I hope tomorrow is a much better, less stressful day for you xx

I really hope you and your son get some answers soon. It must be a worry for you :-(

I think you're doing amazingly well with everything you've got going on for you at the moment. It's great your clothes are getting looser, it's a good way of seeing your hard work's reward.

Hope you have a good night and a gentle week xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi Katie, sorry to hear your son had another episode must be so worrying for you, really hope you get some answers.

Well done on keeping going you would only feel worse if you came off plan and you don't need those feelings adding to your stress and worry. :)

Hope you have a great week and see those 13's soon.

Thanks everyone, your words really help xx

It's been a rough day in work, have just felt stressed all day and my head has ached constantly, one good thing is that that has made me drink lots so my fluid intake for the day has been good - I can safely say though that peppermint tea doesn't work for clearing you head or mind....though I don't think it's meant to :)

The weight loss fairies weren't so kind to me today either as they gave me an extra pound - they can bloody take that right back as I don't want it!!! Still not had totm appear so that's not helping either.

Having a relaxing (!!!) evening tonight, just put my spag bol in to soak for five mins then I'll have that, have a read and then have my bar and shake at about 8. Am out tomorrow night in Manchester watching a band and then out skating on Thursday with the lovely TH so am looking forward to that.

Hope everyone is having a good day xx

You've had a rough couple of days Katie. Continue to stay strong though cos it will pass & the weight will start to shift once totm is done with.

You have a good couple of nights to look forward to so better things on the horizon. Have you has a chance to practise wearing your mew skates. I tried my daughters ones on & they were so fast & slippery on my floor that I took them straight off LOL x

Sorry to hear about your son yesterday, hope he is well again. You have done sooo well sticking to plan with everything that went on over the weekend and it's only going to make you stronger!!

Well done on your 3Ib loss and don't worry about the 1Ib gain, if you've stick to plan the it's just fluids and tomorrow will be gone!! Xx

Hope today is another great TS day for you katie x

Morning katie. I hope today is a better one for you. Hold on in there & enjoy this evening x

Good afternoon :) Feeling much better today, a lot happier with life lol.

Been a busy day in work so that was good, am about to go and cook a meal and have that and then have a bar on the way to Manchester and then I'll have a shake when I get home. Really happy that I've now completed another 3 weeks since I had my break - it was great when I completed the March challenge and saw that I'd been 15st 2lb at the beginning of March and I was 14st 0lb at the end ----- just the kick up the bum I needed to get me through this week I think!

Hope everyone is having a good day and that you're TS where you can be xx

Well done hun carry on with good work.
Hope you had a lovely day xxx

Lol currently sat in a bar in Manchester with a water while hubby has a lovely looking beer, panini, chips, coleslaw and salad....I even had to take a slice of lemon out of my glass ;) So looking forward to the days where I can just come out normally!

Actually got totm today so hopefully will see the 13's soon, got to have deserved something nice :D

Very much looking forward to skating tomorrow, hope the new skates treat me kindly lol and if they don't then I hope TH is looking the other way ;)

Well done Katie, enjoy the band. Don't they say music is food for the soul :D x

Had a great night last night, there were three bands on and they were all excellent, got home at around midnight then took the dog for a quick walk - was very cold out there!

Totally worn out this morning, think I'm going to need 5 inches of make up to make me look half decent!

Am still dead on 14st, see the dreaded 13's are trouble before I even get to them - swines! :)

Working in the local office this morning, then got a meeting in Preston this afternoon before heading off for a fun skating lesson. Hubby is out with his friends from work this afternoon, they're all out in Manchester and are staying over - I'd have been better off leaving him there last night!

Glad to hear that you had a great night.
Hope you have a lovely weekend ahead.

Had a great night skating, still in the baby class though and he thinks I'll be there another few weeks :)

Highlight of the night was that TH came straight from work and was looking mighty gorgeous in a flowery dress and didn't have any pants to wear so she skated around like a ballerina with her skirt floating around her....with bare legs and a pair of socks :D Was a sight I thought you all should see.....

Been a very busy day and I'm happily still TS, just had a shepherds pie and going to have a shake and a bar soon - yum :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    784 KB · Views: 27
Back