Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Good luck for day 4 katie, you are back on track again :)

Good luck for day 4.

Thank you, it's been a good day diet and steps wise, have just put my chilli to soak for half an hour and am looking forward to that.

Have done two walks today, one before work and one just now but was too busy to go out at work to do one and didn't get a break all day, majorly stressful! Am up to 17,000 steps for today so very happy with that - will try and get another thousand done this evening.

Have had a chat with one of my friends in the admin team today and she is going to get in touch with hr for me and find out whether you need to use annual leave to recover from elective surgery (tummy tuck/boob job) or whether you can get paid sick leave, am hoping it's the latter otherwise I may have to wait for my holiday to Thailand.

Am going to have a nice chilled evening tonight, planning on doing nothing but snuggling with hubby (& dog) on the sofa and watching some tv - can't wait. Though hubby and son are now sat eating kebabs, garlic bread and chips from a local takeaway where they do gorgeous chicken & shish kebabs.......smells gorgeous lol xx

I know my place makes us take annual leave. You may need to say its needed for medical purposes to have sick leave but worth a go. I have decided I will need a whole body lift by the time I am finished. Wouldn't it be nice if they invented some non invasive procedure that would give us nice smooth bodies afterwards :D.

Doing very well with the steps there Katie. What have you done to your toe? x

Well done for staying away from all that temptation. You are doing great hun :)

Meet Winnie... Caitlhan's goldfish.

Looks a bit like a hamster eh?!

Great to see you tonight. Ill text you from London if I can't get wifi on here. Have a fab Friday and great weekend :)

X

Attachments

• image-3662056787.jpg
    image-3662056787.jpg
    493.8 KB · Views: 20
Another day done, have had a mad busy day and followed it with a great skating session....wish you could all be there to see TH flying backwards around the rink, she's amazing at it. I managed to do widths going backwards across the rink so am happy with that.....no signs of me moving out of the baby group for a while :)

Just had my carbonara and am looking forward to my bar & shake.

Off out tomorrow night to a Quadrophenia night - all the dancing should help up my steps.

Hope everyone has had a good day xx

Meet Winnie... Caitlhan's goldfish.

Looks a bit like a hamster eh?!

Great to see you tonight. Ill text you from London if I can't get wifi on here. Have a fab Friday and great weekend :)

X

Lol is Winnie imaginary....there's no photo :D

Have a fab time, look forward to text updates xx

[QUOTE=

wish you could all be there to see TH flying backwards around the rink, she's amazing at it.

amazing at landing on my backside and upsetting some poor woman who avoided me for the rest of the session!

You are getting really good mrs. Lots more confident :)

Enjoy ur night tomorrow! X

Another day done, have had a mad busy day and followed it with a great skating session....wish you could all be there to see TH flying backwards around the rink, she's amazing at it. I managed to do widths going backwards across the rink so am happy with that.....no signs of me moving out of the baby group for a while :) Just had my carbonara and am looking forward to my bar & shake. Off out tomorrow night to a Quadrophenia night - all the dancing should help up my steps. Hope everyone has had a good day xx

I have no idea what a quadrophenia night is, but enjoy it anyway lol :)

I have no idea what a quadrophenia night is, but enjoy it anyway lol :)

Thanks Miss M, from what I can gather the film Quadrophenia will be played on a projector and a band will be playing music from that era - should be fun :) xx

Hope you had a good day xxx

Hope your day went well x

Qaudrophenia!. I went out with a bloke who was in that lol. Distant memories now.

Hope you had a good night Katie & that today is going wellxx

Well done on getting back into it all Katie :)

Hows it going katie? Xx

Back