Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Thanks Katie, I'll have a look & see if I can set it up.

Hope the appointment was useful xx

Had a lovely lunch, we met up and then walked to a pub just over 1.6 miles away and with the walk each way and the constant chattering I think we did well burning calories :) We had an anti pasti plank each and shared a camembert and I had a small bowl of chips, was gorgeous!

Me and TH have decided that to stop us on the 'if I hadn't had a break I could have weighed ????' That we are both going to start tomorrow as from day 1 of week 1 - hopefully that will give all the incentive we need....wish us luck :)

Good luck katie to both of you x

Day 1/59

Got on the scales for my restart and I've put on 10lbs since my lowest weight - basically the last four weeks have been a total waste :(

Am all set for 59 straight days till my holiday but I really can't see me meeting my goal of being in the 11's when I go away but I will give it my best shot!

Onwards and downwards.......

Katie you could have that gain off in the first week so dont worry about it.
You did really well before and i know you will again this time xx

Good luck to both of you Katie :)

Thank you ladies, am feeling very positive - I've even phoned hubby to see if he fancies going to the gym when he finishes work! He does so we are going to head off down there later.....I think some alarms might go off when I go through the door :D

Gym trip foiled :( Hubby got home really late so we weren't able to go - can't believe it as I really wanted to... Oh well will try again soon!

That's a shame after getting yourself all psyched up. Like MM says you will lose any gain fairly quickly Katie. How's it been today x

It's been a good day thanks Susie, no problems sticking to TS - hope to still be the same later in the week :) xx

Day 2
Start weight - 14st 8.25lbs
Todays weight - 14st 3.25lbs
Loss to date - 5lbs

Was up early to do a 3 mile walk with the dog, don't want to tempt fate but am going to the gym later this morning :rolleyes: and then working this afternoon and evening.

Have a lovely day everyone xx

5lb in one day!!. Well done, feels good to be back on track eh x

5lbs in one day is fab !!
I hope thats me tomorrow :p

5lb is fab katie, well done x

Same Marge I want to be next. 5lbs that's really good Katie.

Thanks ladies, I was really happy with it (& amazed!) just want the other 5 to go quickly now so that I'm back as low as I've been :D

Had a bad fitbit day today, did a three mile walk with the dog and forgot to put it on! Then went to the gym (!!!) where I did wear it but as I'm doing lots of walking now I only really did the weights machines (I've even booked an assessment there on Saturday) then came home and got changed again and went to a meeting in Preston where I did a bit of walking and realised that I didn't have it on again, in fact it's still in my gym bag now. So though I've had an energetic day my fitbit doesn't know about it :rolleyes:

Definitely going ring to keep going to the gym now, can't go tomorrow as it's roller skating night but I think I'll go on Friday evening.

Home alone this evening with the dog as hubby is on nights and Nat is going to pool practice - already comfy in my jama's and about to have my chilli.

Will spend the evening catching up on posts and reading I think :) xx

Back