Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Nice effort Katie!

I guess if you e been to the gym then I should really make an effort. I just need someone to drag me there. Drag is the operative word!

Hope u enjoy ur night in ur jammies! X

Lol you'll get there, why don't you just wait until your in ketosis, you may find the energy is on the up then.....you'll need your energy tomorrow for all that skating backwards you do! xx

I'm such a class act - have spent this evening watching old episodes of Come a Dine With Me (there's 424 episodes on my Sky planner), wearing two pairs of socks, 1 normal and 1 pair thick hiking socks while wearing my roller skates to try and stretch them a bit....hope nobody rings the doorbell! :eek:

Day 3/59
Start weight - 14st 8.25lbs
Todays weight - 14st 0.25lbs
Loss since yesterday - 3lbs
Loss to date - 8lbs

Happy to have another loss this morning, 2lb to go until I am back to my lowest - feeling focussed and not worried about getting to the 13's as I have been at this point for about a month now and just need to move on.

Going to take the dog for a walk in a minute, and then it's skating later this evening :)

It's my dogs 1st birthday today :) I've got him a card and some toys, Nat has bought him some toys and my mum's got him a card and some mackerel --- happy Marco :D

Hope everyone has a good day xx

Smashing Katie :D
Im very jealous. 8lbs in 2 days is fab :D

Thats excellent Katie. Your dog really is loved isn't he :D x

Happy birthday to Marco ;-)
You are doing good hun carry on....

Thats excellent Katie. Your dog really is loved isn't he :D x

Oh he is Susie, he is so good.....apart from when I come down in a morning and he wants to go straight for a massive walk, he's no patience at all :) xx

Happy birthday to Marco ;-)
You are doing good hun carry on....

Thanks Harry, very happy with the diet at the moment xx

Been a really good day today, enjoyed my walk with the birthday boy, my mum came this afternoon with a card and packets of mackerel for him :)

Went skating with TH tonight, had a brilliant lesson where I learnt to go from forward skating straight to backwards and was pretty good at it - once going backwards though I really struggle with turning to go forward. Did it a few times though not very well and then disaster struck and I hit the ground hard right on my right knee......and it's a lot of weight going down and hitting the ground hard - ouch and have got a lovely bruise!

TH then bought a fab pair of skates, they're cool all black and white :D There'll be no stopping her now! Over our coke zero we decided we are going to the roller disco on Saturday night that Manchester Roller Derby are holding....can't wait :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    474.6 KB · Views: 17
Ouch What's that saying Katie, no pain no gain. That's gonna be a bit stiff in the morning. Did you put a bit of ice on it when you got home.

Need your satin shorts & leg warmers for Saturday night then :Dx

Had a great evening with you. It's fab having a diet buddy to do things with. It's great that we are both thinking of the logistics of eating bars etc wherever we go!

Hope ur knee is getting better :) x

Ouch What's that saying Katie, no pain no gain. That's gonna be a bit stiff in the morning. Did you put a bit of ice on it when you got home.

Need your satin shorts & leg warmers for Saturday night then :Dx

Lol this is true Susie, they were really good and gave me ice when I fell so hopefully that'll help - felt the stiffness going up and down the stairs when I've got home.

Ooh if I wore shorts I'd empty the place:eek:

Had a great evening with you. It's fab having a diet buddy to do things with. It's great that we are both thinking of the logistics of eating bars etc wherever we go!

Hope ur knee is getting better :) x

Was a fab night and I agree wholeheartedly, I find it really helpful having a close by dieting pal, especially one I can giggle with! Enjoy your squats in the morning.....just remember to get out of bed to do them :D xx

Back