Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

Well, I have been and done my class. And I have signed my self up for a walking challenge too. 201.4 km in 88days. Anything for a free teashirt :p

Excellent, well done on signing up for that - I'm definitely feeling the benefit of the walking I'm doing :) xx

Well done for the loss! That's great! :)

Gym assessment done - weighed in 2lb heavier than I did at home earlier but I did have my gym stuff on, thought it would be rude to get in the nuddy :)

She was great and has given me a programme to work to using the machines that will tone me where I need it most....basically all over :D

Had a quick swim afterwards as I need to improve that drastically before I learn to dive. Going to go back to the gym tomorrow and do a bit, my poor body needs all the help it can get!

Off to have a nice bowl of Shepherds pie, then I'll have a shake, going to take a bar with me to the roller disco in case I need an energy boost and then I'm off to get my party gear on :D

Fab result Katie :D. 8 weeks you could lose another 2st at a push so you never know.

Enjoy the disco tonight, is it 70's or 80's night x

Fab result Katie :D. 8 weeks you could lose another 2st at a push so you never know.

Enjoy the disco tonight, is it 70's or 80's night x

Thanks Susie - losing 2 would be amazing :D

There isn't a theme to tonight, from what I've read some may go in full evening dress!

My daughter would love that. She is always dressing up. Sounds like an interesting night ahead x

Was a fabulous night, enjoyed it so much - had a great laugh and a bloody good skate, the people there were lovely, a great crowd.

Now waiting for the phone call from the drunken hubby :)

Was a fabulous night, enjoyed it so much - had a great laugh and a bloody good skate, the people there were lovely, a great crowd. Now waiting for the phone call from the drunken hubby :)

Ha! Hope they aren't too naughty! Sounds like a fab night!! :) should have shown us some pics :)

I've only got video and I can't find a way to post it :rolleyes:

Glad you had good time hun :)
Have a lovely day xxx

Be thinking if you when I'm doing my laps up n down the pool. I want a medal if I actually go for a swim n get my fatness and hairy legs into my cossie in public!

Have a great day sweetcheeks :) x

Be thinking if you when I'm doing my laps up n down the pool. I want a medal if I actually go for a swim n get my fatness and hairy legs into my cossie in public!

Have a great day sweetcheeks :) x

Lol I'll try and sort a medal, normally I'd have gone for a chocolate coin but there's no chance of that :D Have fun out there... Xx

Day 6/59
Start weight - 14st 8.25lbs
Todays weight - 13st 10.00lbs
Loss since yesterday - 0.75lbs
Loss to date - 12.25lbs

Very happy to have lost again though to be honest my weigh in yesterday was at 5:30am and when I weighed again at 8am and 9am (just to check) I was 13st 10lb at both times so if I hadn't got up so early then today would have been a sts.

Desperate to get to 13st 9lb now :) Luckily there's a few more goals I've got in the 13's so that should help them pass by.
13st 9lb - move into class one obese
13st 6lb - be in the lower half of the stone
13st 3lb - to have lost over half the weight that I want to lose in total

Off to take Marco for a walk in a few minutes, he's not happy that he's not been yet - very demanding :)

Hope it's a lovely day for everyone xx

:chores016: oh my word have I had a workout :chores016:

We took the dog out but didn't do our normal walk, we walked up and down and around the beacon - it was the same distance as our usual walk, just over 3 miles, but was definitely a different workout - one of the three of us had a couple of lovely swims in a pond with what I think was a goose.....that wasn't me :)

My mum is coming up for tea later so I'm looking forward to that, hubby is going to cook them all up something nice - I'll be enjoying a nice chilli myself :innocent0002:

Hope a lovely Sunday is had by all :) xx

How much did you lose in your 1st week when you started exante originally Katie . 12.25 by day 6 restart is marvellous isn't it.

Aw I do miss having a dog that takes to water like a fish. Darcey avoids the lake at all costs. She's too pre-occupied with teasing all the other dogs over there lol.

Enjoy your after noon x

Omg katie!
Thats almost a stone back off again already, amazing :D

Katie I have messaged you but you may have 3 copies of the same message lol. It kept saying I hadn't sent anything when it had !!

Back