Katie-x's Ketosis Journey....

I bought some nice casual summer dresses last year but never got to wear them cos they were too small despite me saying I was going to slim down into them. Looking forward to wearing them this year though :D.

That'll be lovely Susie, great when the smaller clothes that we have in now fit xx

Day 9/59
Start weight - 14st 8.25lbs
Todays weight - 13st 8.75lbs
Loss since yesterday - .75lbs
Loss to date - 13.5lbs

A 3/4lb loss this morning which was nice to wake up to - just need another half pound and I've lost a stone since my restart.

Got a busy morning meeting wise and then hopefully a quiet afternoon in the local office where I can hopefully catch up on emails.

It's a grey morning out there today, hope it brightens up and the sun comes out.

Have a lovely day everyone xx

Day 9/59 Start weight - 14st 8.25lbs Todays weight - 13st 8.75lbs Loss since yesterday - .75lbs Loss to date - 13.5lbs A 3/4lb loss this morning which was nice to wake up to - just need another half pound and I've lost a stone since my restart. Got a busy morning meeting wise and then hopefully a quiet afternoon in the local office where I can hopefully catch up on emails. It's a grey morning out there today, hope it brightens up and the sun comes out. Have a lovely day everyone xx

Have a great day Katie :)

Hope the suns arrived Katie. That 1/2 lb will be gone very soon x

What a wonderful loss Katie in only 9 days I bet you feel fantastic. At this rate your be hitting the 12's very soon. :)

What a wonderful loss Katie in only 9 days I bet you feel fantastic. At this rate your be hitting the 12's very soon. :)

Thanks Willow, I seriously cannot wait to be in the 12's - the first time I did a vlcd in 2007 I hit the 12's for about a day and then I gave up and slowly put it all back on....I'm determined that won't happen this time.

Apart from that I'd say the last time I was in the 12's was 25/26 years ago around the time I had my two older children - very exciting but also a bit sad that I've wasted so much time not bothering to diet - my children have all only ever known me to be big xx

Bet your children are excited for you too Katie. Mine have seen me sort of slim once a few years ago when I got down to 10st 8lb but then Christmas came along & so did the mince pies :eek: x

They are Susie, well the two that know are - I've not told Andrew who's in Afghan and I've not seen him since before I started. Hopefully I'll be four stone down in the next couple of days and I'll next see him on June 5th when we go down for his medal parade so with a bit of luck I'll be five stone lighter...,but whether he'll notice is a different matter :) xx

Ah that will be such a special day for you all. I should imagine he may not recognise the new slim line you at first Katie x

It's been an okay day today, ended up with an unexpected early finish from work which was good, came home and played with a mad dog then we both jumped (ok he was carried!!) into the car, picked up my mum and went to the retail park. Mum stayed in the car while I ran into ?Next and got a pair of bright deep pink size 16 (love writing that :)) shorts and a couple of vest tops and then we all went into Pets at Home where himself proceeded to have a bit of a wee as we were walking around. I think he wanted me to buy him a rabbit to play with but we just bought a nice selection of dog treats.

Hubby and I were talking last night and realised that I've lost just over the weight of the dog, he's 25.1kg and after lifting him into the car I can feel exactly what that weighs - I definitely never want that weight back! :eek:

Just got my pasta carbonara in soak now, going to eat that and then me & hubby are off to the gym - 3rd time this week, time for a halo polish I think!

Don't know how you have the energy to go to the gym in the evening. My energy seems to wind down significantly after 5 ish. How did you get on the other day when you had that session to see what equipment would help you tone up in the right areas ?

Yay for the bright pink shorts, I still haven't bought anything in Next but will do before summer comes x

Thanks Willow, I seriously cannot wait to be in the 12's - the first time I did a vlcd in 2007 I hit the 12's for about a day and then I gave up and slowly put it all back on....I'm determined that won't happen this time.

Apart from that I'd say the last time I was in the 12's was 25/26 years ago around the time I had my two older children - very exciting but also a bit sad that I've wasted so much time not bothering to diet - my children have all only ever known me to be big xx

I am am sure your children will still benefit from their new improved mum and don't regret the past just fit as much as you can into the future. I don't think you will be in the 12's long this time either as you will be flying past on those roller skates into the 11's then you really won't know what to do with yourself. :D I am going to try and keep up with you I am at 13st 12lb currently so close on your heels. x

Ah that will be such a special day for you all. I should imagine he may not recognise the new slim line you at first Katie x

I'm really looking forward to it, cannot wait to see him and give him the biggest hug - will be funny to see his reaction, might get hubby to film our first meeting lol xx

It'll be much the same for you Susie when your daughter comes home :) x

You are doing so fantastically Katie - really well done! :D
Thanks Darcy, it does feel good at the moment, just hope it lasts xx

Nice one mrs! Sounds like a great day :)

High 5 for the gym x

Cheers missy, feel better for going - picked you up a timetable but it changes next week so I'll get you another when it does.

All being well I'll see you tomorrow, text me if you don't think you'll make it xx

Don't know how you have the energy to go to the gym in the evening. My energy seems to wind down significantly after 5 ish. How did you get on the other day when you had that session to see what equipment would help you tone up in the right areas ?

Yay for the bright pink shorts, I still haven't bought anything in Next but will do before summer comes x

I don't mind going in the evening, tires me out for a good sleep - I used to do all the classes in the evening, need to get back into that routine.

The assessment was good, she did me a sheet showing three cardio machines to use and about 8 or 9 weight machines for my arms, legs and stomach --- I can def feel it :D

Back